Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Life in Ponyville -Slice of life-

Pr3datorTaco

Duran the lynx

@@dragon4111, @@Colt,

"Why do I get the feeling that Duran just said something sarcastic at my expece."

Duran looked at Draco and just grinned like there was no tomorrow. "You are my happy spartan pony Mr Paintrain..." the lynx thought while meowing again. But on the same time she could feel the despair of Emi, her shaking and her trembling. Her heart was in disorder and she felt an unknown pain within her.

"I beg you, I’ll bring someone of the guard or a representative of the crown, just tell them what happened and save my brother, he is all I have left” her face buried into the injured pony bed sniveling with her plea.

Draco burst out laughing as he heard her say that Colt was a prisoner. "Oh milady that was so funny. I'm sorry for laughing but no he isn't her prisoner. If I had to guess though he's her special some dragon

Duran sighed again. There wasn´t much he could do and with her chaotic and with emotion filled mind he just couldn´t communicate. And the confusion just reached its peak as Draco started to laugh at her, explaining that Colt wasn´t a prisoner but a special somedragon. "I could have told you, but you started screaming, grabbing and running..." he meowed with a sigh. It just didn´t help, he couldn´t do anything now and since she had wrapped her wing around him, he feeled that he could also do a little nap. He cuddled somewhat deeper into the warm feathers and started to sleep. Just like that. Duran felt the link again and answered. "Well Miss I-cant-listen-until-the-lynx-has-finished-mare, i could have told you that too..."

“Applejack I know, I agree with you, but as the representative of the Royal Sisters in Ponyville Its my responsibility to find what really happen and the only way to do that and help Colt is to talk with the only witness around” said a purple mare walking in front of the frowning doctors that weren't able to believe the words of the pushy blond lady galloping alongside them towards Draco’s room.

Duran could feel an unicorn powersource approaching and it felt like Twilight Sparkle. This wasn´t good, but he couldn´t move at all. The alabaster mare continued to hold him within her wings. It was time to him to leave, but he would need some time, so he cuddled somewhat more into the feathers to be hidden and started to concentrate on changing his form. It would take a couple of minutes, but since the mares all had something different on their minds, it would be the best tactical decision. They all started to talk to each other and Emi started to talk to Twilight Sparkle. The timing was perfect! He turned for a very short time, may be an instant, into his magical form and started to vanish in thin air... like holding dust within your hooves... he got away from Emi and the others, materialising outside the window in his normal form, looking too Emi and Twilight Sparkle. "You may seek me if you want to talk within the gardens..." he spoke to Emi with his mind link.

Twilight Sparkle & Applejack

"twilight.. may i ask what is wrong?

"Oh! hi there Hank, its so good you are here" Twi said to the white pony and then kept up with the explanation "I would like to explain Hank but Im afraid I dont know much. What I know is that a local courier pegasus was attacked and brought here to the hospital by a dragon. The people on the hospital thought the dragon was the attacker because of the wounds on the pony and well he was taken away by a guardian" the unicorn (OCC: yes she is still a unicorn, if anypony wants this changed tell me and ill do so) said moving her head and poking the floor with her front hoof. 

"But a' this has to be wrong" Applejack said as they were close to the room "This dragon fella have been working on ma' farm and I cant see him hurting anypony", she paused there for a seccond looking for the right words to follow "And as far as I know... well he is kind of close to that armored mare guardian" she said with a little blush trying not to reveal more than needed.

"Yes brother as Applejack says Colt is not someone I can see doing this I have also got some time to know him and he is just trying to find a place arround us." those were the words of the Celestia's #1 student when they entered Draco's room.

img-1217710-2-post-9346-0-07519000-13619

For Emi was something new and in a way heartwarming, this two mare were standing for her brother too, and trying to protect him. She never thought he would be able to get friends...not in such a short time but this kind spirited ladies tried were trying their best to clean his brother name. She was distracted to the point she wasn't able to do a thing about Duran's vanishing act, still she kept on and entered the injured pony room. @@Iron Wing,

"Oh yes now I'm to be interrogated?" Draco said sarcastically.

"He is right, how imprudent and egoist I was asking him in his current condition " Emi's ears went down as all her body her eyes fixed on the floor and she slowly steeped out of the room, feeling terrible because of her lack of understanding. She walked out of the hospital her felt like legs moving by their own until she found herself in the gardens close to the hospital. There someone was waiting for her, the little lynx fixed his eyes on her and she just surrender her legs over the grass and flowers there. "Can you share some light on what is going on little one?" she asked with sadness and confusion in her voice.

Twilight Sparkle & Applejack

At that time back on the hospital the unicorn mare felt ashamed about the situation and really had much to say. Still these matters were urgent the rumor of a dragon threat was running now on the streets on Ponyville and that kind of sick gossip was not something good for the little town. "Im so sorry for this Mr. Omally, but if I weren't aware of your toughness I wouldn't be here. The town is starting a bug rumor about what happened here with the dragon and we need to settle that down for the best." she said listening to the very justified salute of the pegasus.

You know what that tells me Miss Twilight?

"Please tell us Mr. Omally after all we are here to listen to you." the lilac mare said expecting he was able to fix all of this

(edited)

Hank looks at the pegasus as he examines the wounds "this is a risk..." he mutters as he pulls out his sonic screwdriver and scans his body. "well.. its take some time to heal.. i dont think i can do much.. you all said something about the dragon right.. i need name and location and i might be able to bring him back.. might.. or... i could possibly die but give the pegasus his life.. ill let you all decide.." he puts up his sonic screwdriver and sighs "i need as much information i can about the situation. Give me info that the doctors dont know. Also, i know what it feels like. I have been thrown out of a lot of locations.. I used to be an alicorn.. but i lost my horn and wings.. I don't want that to happen to others.. Is there anything i can do?"

(edited and as the next post for Dragon)

( here is a song if you want it. ITs about the sonic screwdriver http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UydYg5HLCpw  )

Edited by kappa214

"It tells me that you don't know what it means to tolerate a dragon. But hey I guess I'm more worldly. Seriously tell me this Miss Sparkle do these wounds look like a dragon's attack. Or are you so enamoured by Celetia's flank your a yes mare that can't think for her self," Draco said as he saw Hnk try to do something with a strange device. "You know doctor whooves tried that never worked on me. Maybe because I've used to many healing talismans. I think he said something about magical interference. I don't know," Draco said then looked at Twilight right in the eyes. "Ask your self this little foal do you know what pain being an outcast does to a pony or dragon," Draco said coldly as he began to stand up.

(uh Hank that is kinda godmoding there plus it's appart of the plot for this so do please edit it)

@Iron Wing,@kappa214, @Colt,

(edited)

Duran the lynx

There someone was waiting for her, the little lynx fixed his eyes on her and she just surrender her legs over the grass and flowers there. "Can you share some light on what is going on little one?" she asked with sadness and confusion in her voice.

The lynx was sitting in the fresh grass and enjoyed the breeze of wind blowing on his fur as he noticed Emi to enter the garden, sitting down next to him. She asked if he could give her some informations to lighten up the situation she didn´t understand. The lynx turned around to get a look at her and he could see that she didn´t know what to ask or what to believe. But her mind wasn´t too confused anymore and he could establish a new link with her mind. "The question is if you can believe what has happened here..." the lynx started, always mysterious but curious at the same time. "Colt arrived about a week ago here in Ponyville. As i could tell, the commanding guardian, Iron Wing Celes Grayhoove told him where to find everything. After a short time they build up a friendship and met more often. Today happened something near the Everfree Forest and Colt had to defend Draco from beeing ripped apart. As he delivered the injured Draco to the hospital, the ponies thought that he would have done that..." he stopped for a moment and made again eye contact with Emi.

"Iron Wing showed up and forced everpony to be silent with a single hoove step onto the ground. She then took Colt with her to the tower at first. Then they left Ponyville because she wanted to show him to her parents, and to participate at a Grayhoove festival." he finished the short version without any details. Of course Emi was confused and couldn´t believe all of what he told her, but he didn´t lie. He never had to. "Before you ask... yes, they are a couple. Yes, Colt seemed to be happy. Yes, i am somewhat a pet of Iron. And no, i am not a friend of Colt... i like him and dislike him at the same time." he said in a forecast knowing of what could be some of her questions. A confused mind was easy to read and he could guess a lot too. He wasn´t a joker, but of course he didn´t want the mare to be sad like that. "Yes they did that... no that not, they are not childen... and of course they did that too, they are a couple after all..." he tried to answer her questions before even asked to him. Reading emotions and, somewhat logical, a sisters thoughts about her brother doing stuff. "I think you need a good hot tea, Miss Earth Miracle..." he suggested waiting for her response.

Edited by Iron Wing

Draco said as he looked at Hank "No I'll heal I'm alot tougher then I look. Plus I can still walk ah just wish I could sing my frustrations away like I used to but since I'm in the hospital. Oh well," Draco said as he got out of his bed slowly and onto all four whooves. He stood quite tall. He winced as his side started to hurt "Oh that's tender," Draco said aloud. "And don't give me that look last time I was like this it was when my uh ex decided I wasn't even worth having around,"

Twilight Sparkle & Applejack

"I think am losing the track here sugar cube" the blonde earth pony told Twitlight with her head filled with different things ant too much to process. "But in the end Mr. Draco said that Colt didnt do anything else other than help him right" she completed getting the info that was on the matter at the time.

Twitlight nodded her head and kept on with the statement of her friend. "Well yes Mr. Omally answer gave us all we needed to know... with extra rudeness but I think any of us would be in a bad mood un this kind of situation " the element of magic said with a little bit of soreness in her words as she felt kind of insulted by the words of Draco. "With this testimony its all settled Ms... Dragon Sister?" the unicorn called for Emi realizing she didnt got her name "Sorry I wasnt able to... where is she?"  the ponies in the room noticed the white mare was gone until that moment and no one knew to where. "Thats a shame Im sure this were good news for her" were the words on the unicorn as she led the group out of the room leaving Draco and Sarah alone. "does dis has to do with that magic spark i felt?"

"What is exactly what you need to know Hank? and what is the idea on your mind?" she asked when they were out of the room.

"The question is if you can believe what has happened here..."

Emi looked to the Lynx and opened her ears just as with Draco there she had no reason to distrust the little feline so she took a deep breath and listen to all what he had to say...think... or whatever they were doing to communicate.

As he delivered the injured Draco to the hospital, the ponies thought that he would have done that..."

"So Colt took the courier, Draco, to the hospital... and the ponies there thought he was the one behind the attack... well thats not new" said the violet eyed mare to Duran and then she kept on listening to the explanation.

"Yes they did that... no that not, they are not childen... and of course they did that too, they are a couple after all..."

"He... has... a ma...marefriend!!!?"  were the words of Emi that was confused and with some weird feelings inside, a slight blush colored her face that showed a surprised expression. "Not just a special somepony or something like a quick flair, they went to meet her parents... like in a serious stuff... thats why I cant find him and why he is at that fortress" the information shared by Duran make her feel at ease he was not going to be beheaded... "He is going to get his heart broken instead?"  her voice spoke her mind there just before her eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped to the ground.

Yes they did that... no that not, they are not childen... and of course they did that too, they are a couple after all..."

Emi felt her head like it was turned into a teapot on the stove, burning red and almost with steam going of her ears because of the blush the implications of the lynx answers to the unasked questions. "Wha..what?" she said with a face as red as it could be, the implications of Duran words... though those were to much for a young mare that always saw her brother as that a big brother .. not as a hunting girls hunk. Frozen by the intimate conclusions her mind came up to Emi took some time to snap out of it with a big breath that helped her to relax a bit. "Well I guess that explains the magical "peaks" i have been feeling" she said trying to put some sense to all this "Yes some tea would be fine to make this more... sweet." she said accepting the advice form the feline "By the way little one... whats your name?"

Duran the lynx

@@Colt,

Emi felt her head like it was turned into a teapot on the stove, burning red and almost with steam going of her ears because of the blush the implications of the lynx answers to the unasked questions. "Wha..what?" she said with a face as red as it could be, the implications of Duran words...

Exactly what Duran hoped for happened, the mare turned red in the face. "You know, i was just guessing... but your reaction was worth it..." he said chuckling and giggling while rolling on the ground. It was hilarious and adorable to see Emi like that and it was the best distraction he could think of. Now she wouldn´t think about bad things anymore for at least a while. Laughing and grinning the lynx looked at her with a bright smile on his face. "You fell for it completely... To be honest, i don´t know what both of them do in their private time, i am not a stalker, you know?" he said whiping a tear out of his face he had to drop while laughing.

"Yes some tea would be fine to make this more... sweet." she said accepting the advice form the feline

The lynx meowed as she accepted his offer for some tea. He didn´t look like it, but he actually could do something like that. "Then follow me, i shall get you a nice tea..." he said and started to walk out of the garden into the direction of the southern watchtower. He didn´t own bits he could spend on tea within a cafe, but he knew how to make some tea in the kitchen of the watchtower. Also this was the best way for the mare to get to know Iron Wing a bit better. Of course he knew that it all could turn out into a big misunderstanding, but giving both sides a change would be the best course of action.

"By the way little one... whats your name?"

The cat stopped and turned around, looking at the mare for some moments. He was wondering why she didn´t ask this earlier, but he knew that she was confused back then. "The name that was given to me is... Duran... it´s nice to get to know you, Miss Earth Miracle..." he said while bowing his head a little and making a welcoming gesture with one paw. He then turned around and walked towards the tower again wondering why she didn´t ask him where his ability to speak came from. But perhaps she already had a suspicion and he should be careful about that. Of course now it was too late to hide that he was magical, but it would be the best choice not to reveal everything at once. Perhaps she was one of the ponies that would see him as a threat, and Duran didn´t have much informations about her. He would have to make some investigations about Colt and Earth Miracle. Because of his inadequate knowledge about Colt, he could not decide if he should like him or not. Sure, he was a nice guy, but he knew that he kept his secrets... just like Duran. And that was something disturbing. He already knew that he would never trust himself as he looked into a mirror once, but now he was confronted with something similar.... an unknown magical source of unknown strength and thinking ability was there, and he had to get more informations... as many as possible...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"You fell for it completely... To be honest, i don´t know what both of them do in their private time, i am not a stalker, you know?

The words on the lynx once more punched Earth Miracle sending her down to feel both stupid and dirty minded. Her hooves covered her eyes and her shame was now accompanied with embarrassment and some feeling of being stupid for letting the mean and cunning feline play her like chess.

"Well I think you got what you wanted, I have make my fool of myself with everypony in that hospital and now im the jester of some magic little wild cat " the pegasus said while covering her face "and yes you are a stalker, yo have been following me, and make me feel like this... don't say you are not." 

Feeling her cute little paws over her face Emi released a little smile and used her hooves to make a cares over the lynx to show her gratitude "You dont feel like a bad guy after all." she thought while paying attention to the beat of his soul. Rising up back on her hooves and taking out the tears of her eyes the mare shook all her body like getting rid of something and followed the feline friend into the town.

"The name that was given to me is... Duran... it´s nice to get to know you, Miss Earth Miracle..."

"Call me Emi, and well it not has been a pleasure to meet you... but you seem like a good kitty, mischievous yes but good deep down your soul" she paused there for a second thinking of what Duran has made to her and some of his words "But you are really a stalker, now you are even taking me to somewhere" she said trying to play a little joke over him.

For some reason Emi thought and felt Duran was one to be trusted, something that in the past has gave her some good and bad times with all kinds of ponies but right now without a brother to save or find in town there was not much to be done so she decided to take this chance an get some "sisterly useful info". "So this Iron Wing, the guardian, she is like your owner right?... how is she?" she asked with honest curiosity.

Edited by Colt

Hank looks at twilight "everything. I need as much info as i can on the situation. I need to take risks. If i never did i wouldnt be Celestia's right hoof pony. Why cant we just tell Celestia of the situation? I am sure she will help if both her favorite student and rught hoof pony asks her."

MoonSparkle flys in followed by her telescope, she frowned as she saw the crowded space and looked around 'Meh screw waiting' she thought before opening her wings and flying over the queue, she happily flew over the gate and into the town, "Wow this place is big, makes my observatory look like a hole" she exclaimed before glancing around, she decided to fly across the streets it makes travel a lot easier rather then bumping into everyone

She took off into the sky and flew along the streets annoying several other pony's, she closed her wings as she saw where she wanted to go, the Library  She glanced at the queue and frowned the second time that day, "research waits for no one" she declared before flying around the Library looking for a window she could climb though 

She climbed in quickly though a large pink window and landed neatly onto the ground, she then used her magic causing several large books to fly from their shelves "ahha, this is the one" she grinned as she picked up the Star Chart Guild that she had traveled all this way for, she quickly left the Library with her 'Stolen' book

She kept on walking pushing past several other pony's and exited the library and continued down the street and then started to fly again, after awhile she dropped her book which landed next to a white pony called Hank. She dropped out of the sky and picked it up again, "oppsy sorry, didn't hit anyone?" she asked  

@Pr3datorTaco @RainbowIzumi

Arisaka, trying not to collapse out of exhaustion, catches his breath, amid that other ponies have their attention on both Dawn and Spirit, as they were telling that his sushi were of high quality, although the customer service turned out to be quite hesitating for the earth stallion to handle all of this. Even with his superior chef skills at sushi making, Arisaka didn't even expect the sudden excitement that almost went chaotic because of the enormous demand of the pony customers wanting sushi.

"Arisaka... very... exhausted." Arisaka still catching his breath, trying not to focus on the customers a bit.

MoonSparkle decided to abuse her magic and turned the moon from its original white color into a dark purple color "that looks neat" she said before continuing her journey with her star charts. She passed a Sushi bar and glanced at the queue, she let out a sigh before deciding she could make them leave, she quickly caused herself to become invisible and pushed her way to the front and caused herself to become visable again "I want a chocolate cake" she asked the waiter before waiting for it

Arisaka, overhearing the word chocolate cake, let out an exhausting groan, as he is still trying to recover from the chaotic service from the hungry ponies earlier. This was the first time he was asked for a chocolate cake, seeing as how Arisaka never serves dessert in his sushi market that was exaggeratedly built from the start.

"WHERE IS MY CAKE" MoonSparkle yelled getting up from her seat, she got so angry she started to pick random stuff up with levitation spells and move them around the room, She then watched Arisaka and hoped she had finished her cake, "have you finished my cake yet?" she called out to random ponys

"Ahh!" Arisaka jumps back in shock, watching MoonSparkle yelled at him after asking for cake in a raised voice.

"Er... Arisaka is sorry, but Arisaka only make sushi, not chocolate cake." Arisaka chuckles nervously as he lets out a nervous smile, but points to the Sugarcube Corner with his left hoof that's close by.

"Try Sugarcube Corner if want chocolate cake." Arisaka gulps nervously and smiles nervously at the same time to MoonSparkle.

MoonSparkle narrows her clear blue eyes "what you mean no cake?" she demanded before lifting one of the chairs with her now glowing orange horn, "i want a cake, and i wont leave till i get it, you would have to drag me outside if you want me to leave, and you wont be impressed if u make me mad, accidents tend to happen when im mad" she added before sitting down in a incontinent place which would annoy everyone 

(edited)

Duran the lynx

@@Colt,

"Well I think you got what you wanted, I have make my fool of myself with everypony in that hospital and now im the jester of some magic little wild cat " the pegasus said while covering her face "and yes you are a stalker, yo have been following me, and make me feel like this... don't say you are not."

"Get what i wanted?" the lynx asked and thought about this sentence a bit. "No, i think i am far away from the things i want, but thats ok. Also i don´t think that you looked like a fool in th hospital... i think you looked more like a sister who cares for her brother. About the stalker thing... the question is... did you see me? If no, how do you know if i was there to begin with? Also, i know Draco, so it could be coincidence that we just had the same way of walking towards the hospital." he said to her smiling. It was no doubt about it that this mare could feel him and this gave him the chills. But he knew how to hide something like that. Also Earth Miracle was on another level of intelligence so he had to be careful about what to tell her.

"Call me Emi, and well it not has been a pleasure to meet you... but you seem like a good kitty, mischievous yes but good deep down your soul"

"It´s a pleasure, Emi..." he responded as he offered to him to call her by her short name. "Yeah thats right, i am just a kitty. Nothing more..."  He thought smiling. It would be the best if Emi didn´t know everything about him yet. "... mischievous? Me?" he asked snickering. He loved to do smaller pranks of course but he didn´t want to brag with that. So he continued walking and the watchtower was almost in sight.

"But you are really a stalker, now you are even taking me to somewhere" she said trying to play a little joke over him.

"I am such a bad kitty..." Duran answered grinning, holding a paw on his heart and letting himself fall on the ground. He got up again and went on, reaching the tower. He jumped from window to window climbing and reaching within a short time the window Iron left open for him. He got in, went down the stairs and opened the door from the inside. Of course it was not believable for a cat to open a door, but since he knew how he just did it. Emi just could see how the door opened and little Duran sat on the ground waiting for her to come in. "So bad indeed..." he smiled and went into the kitchen. He set up everything needed for tea and looked at Emi who seemed to look around the watchtower. "Tea should be ready within some moments..." he said and walked towards her.

"So this Iron Wing, the guardian, she is like your owner right?... how is she?" she asked with honest curiosity.

The lynx had to think for a moment and made a sign for her to follow into the living room. All the pictures where stored here with her family and also the crystal heart that Colt gave to Iron Wing a short time ago. Duran jumped on a seat and started to lick his fur... tidiness was important after all. "Hmm.. she is a honorable guardian, never judging creatures before knowing them, always honest... she is strong but... sometimes a hopeless dreamer. She has trained hard to get this position and she does her duty always strict and with much effort. Of course i cannot tell you everything because she has some thing she doesn´t tell everypony she meets." he finished cleaning himself and jumped on a table, holding a picture of Iron Wing and her family in his paws. "The blue one with the armor." he added and gave the picture to Emi. Then he went into the kitchen and lifted the tea bottle with his tail. Like this he set up everything needed for 2 persons who wanted to drink tea. A cup for Emi and a little bowl for him... he couldn´t drink out of a cup... this would look stupid...

Edited by Iron Wing

Draco looked at the two mares and the stallion. "I'll be fine just no heavy lifting or deliveries. Oh I nearly forgot in my saddlebags Miss Twilight is your order of Starswirl the bearded defence against the dark arts volume 13 quite the rare find. Heh its was a pain in the flank to find it and trade for it," Draco said as he looked at his delivery bag. He was a courier pony through and through.

(edited)

About the stalker thing... the question is... did you see me? If no, how do you know if i was there to begin with? Also, i know Draco, so it could be coincidence that we just had the same way of walking towards the hospital."

"I know that you were there first because... well you just told me silly" Emi said to Duran paying back a little over the feline prankster making a silly face to get over his nerves but that faded away quickly and her eyes turned into a deep melancholic gaze that pierced into Duran's soul with kindness and dismal "I told you before, you are special, just like him, just like me... you felt me as I felt you and just as I'm here to know more about you, you followed me back then to know about me" she said to the walking magic creature in front of her. Duran kept wide eyes over her she told this at the same time they reached the tower and for some moments the wild cat stayed there maybe thinking of her words.

He then jumped with swift grace to the opened window and let Emi inside the tower. It looked very different of what she could thought on military quarters. It was a nice and cozy house that was decorated with tons of family memories that made the white mare feel a little bit of envy in her heart. Duran ran into the kitchen letting Emi to roam free on the first floor of the tower while he prepared the tea. Normally the pegasus would have tried to help but all the pictures in the wall and a "familiar feeling" around that place kept her away for her normal good manners. Many ponies in elegant uniforms and gala outfits were all over the photos on the walls, she saw them with wonder and sadness in her eyes until she found the crystal gift her brother left for Iron. "So she is this important for you?" she thought with her eyes fixed over the translucent shield cutie mark.

Emi listened to Duran's call and went over the table, she got his answer about his care taker and took the picture in her hooves to see something that made fed up the envy inside. Her eyes filled with some tears that were contained but she could feel how much love those four ponies on the picture shared, The ones that looked like her parents had so much pride in their eyes and the clear blue little filly on her back showed so much care for her. For some moments her mind played tricks turning those ponies into Emi's family making her think that they also deserved something like that, it was hard for her.

The mare took of her eyes from the picture having some hard time to enjoy the very good tea Duran shared with her, she knew the little lynx was able to perceive what she was feeling and felt a little ashamed for it, after all she was not proud of that envy in her heart. "Well she is good looking... at least"  she said to Duran trying to keep her feelings in a second row "But she would look better without that ugly armor." she completed with some bad intent in her words.

Feeling bad for her behavior and words she offered and apology to her host "Im sorry its just that... she seams to have it all... and now she... forget it, im just being silly " she said ashamed of her words. "So am I like my brother?...I mean do you also dislike me?" she asked Duran looking to get more information about the cat and her brother.

Edited by Colt

Draco walked out of the room past the ponies. His little sister beside him. He was humming a tune. Draco was thinking of ideas to prank Colt and Iron. "Ah ha I've got it. Now to clue in Emi on the prank," Draco muttered out loud. Sarah just rolled her eyes as they saw Emi "Hey miss Emi I have an idea to prank those two love birds,"

walks up to Draco and hits him on the head with her golden telescope randomly, she then continues her journey back to cloudsdale hitting anyone she see with her telescope. She then turned around and went back to Draco giving him another whack with her golden telescope "your in my way foal, move" she demanded before pushing Draco over and hitting him again with her telescope

lmao that some post muhahaha

(I'm going to ignore that post Moon Sparkle because your just randomly appearing. So as I said I'm going to ignore that post. I'm waiting on Colt to post. Honestly Moon Sparkle are you hyper or something. I'm just asking because some people actually post that stuff when they are chock full of sugar)

(I'm going to ignore that post Moon Sparkle because your just randomly appearing. So as I said I'm going to ignore that post. I'm waiting on Colt to post. Honestly Moon Sparkle are you hyper or something. I'm just asking because some people actually post that stuff when they are chock full of sugar)

gives the hoof finger and walks off in a bad mood before throwing her telescope at his head again

hyper you saying im high im not high silly foal but then again i am flying so yeah i am hignt but not in the high your speaking off

muhahahahahahahahahahaha

(edited)

Twitlight & Applejack

Oh I nearly forgot in my saddlebags Miss Twilight is your order of Starswirl the bearded defence against the dark arts volume 13 quite the rare find.

Twitlight eyes glint when recieving her books "O Mr. Omally thanks a lot I can see how compromised you are with your courier services" she said, with problems resisting on giving a look to the content of the volume but she will wait to be back at home. Then the mares and stalion bid farewell to the injured pony and walked out letting him rest.

Why cant we just tell Celestia of the situation? I am sure she will help if both her favorite student and rught hoof pony asks her."

"No Hank we cant call the princes each single time things got a little out of hoof, its my duty to look over the harmony in Ponyville and I will not fail with my task. Also I think pretty much here is done for now". Twilight said to the white stallion walking to the exit of the hospital

Applejack who was walking with them was kind of sad about all these events and being a reflection of her element was unable to store her feelings . "What worries is ponies still judging the book by its cover. after all that's what went down here" Applejack said to Hank and her friend while walking out of the hospital.

Edited by Colt