Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Heart

YesIAmTori

Posted Imager

Hello again peoples! I've been drawing a lot recently so expect a lot of posts from me Posted Image I'm considering taking requests for pony hearts like the above but I wanted to know what you guys thought of it first. Thanks!

• Brohoof 2

I really like the way that looks, those would make great christmas tree ornaments. Hmm... if you would like I can do vectors of some of the request. @@YesIAmTori, If that okay of course, what can I say I like doing vector art for other people.

I am copying and pasting this from the other topic she did because I did not read all of her post on there opps. 

edit: changed He to She woops. [Note to self: Always cheek profile when reply] ^__^;

Edited by Lux Brush

I really like the way that looks, those would make great christmas tree ornaments. Hmm... if you would like I can do vectors of some of the request. @@YesIAmTori, If that okay of course, what can I say I like doing vector art for other people.

I am copying and pasting this from the other topic he did because I did not read all of his post on there opps. 

Yeah, it's fine with me :) I can't use computers for art to save my life. Just to let you know, I'm a she (I know my avatar is misleading, it's Dexter Holland from The Offspring).