Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Multiverse Tournament: All Universes Welcome

Half-Note

The Doctress paused between Silmaril Spam Sigil and Infamy Chocolate Rain, if only to glare momentarily at the Dragonborn for not getting the fact it's a slow competitive.

"Is it just me, or is Skyrim REALLY the worst part of Tamriel?" she muttered, then resumed viewing more weird and strange attack patterns to try. "Now... Tapioca Llama or Pyrite Monkey?"

For the most part, I have no idea what you're talking about. But your posts are quite consistently making my day.

• Brohoof 1

OK... WHO VOTES WE GO 2 FIGHTS AT A TIME? No offence but I am quite bored with the state of action in this rp.

I VOTE 2!

i mean cmon, the only two in battle are spiderman and rainbow dash (good battle choice btw).

Edited by darklord260
  • Brohoof 1

OK... WHO VOTES WE GO 2 FIGHTS AT A TIME? No offence but I am quite bored with the state of action in this rp.

YES! 2 fights at once! 

If not, The masked Man will be forced to start checking his Oinker account...

• Brohoof 1

3 VOTES DOES IT! Now I need to formulate the next matchup. Wonder who Should fight whom. Also may throw a training room in the mix.

Sounds good, I like the training room idea, as smart people will know not to show all of their ability's.

Now... I have no clue on the who should fight who... let's have two swordsman, yea.

(Edit): What Alicorn Amulet said!

Edited by Secret Person

Maybe not now but somewhere down the road I think a double team match would be interesting to watch. Maybe the winners of this round vs the winners of the next? I'm assuming if we are having two fights this round we will do the same for the next unless Spider-Man Vs RD is round 1 and whoever is in the next match-up is round 2.

Dumbledore's perfectly happy to stand around all day chatting, but the guy sitting around pretending to be Dumbledore wants to see a little more action.

EDIT: I'm honored, I got to stand next to the guy.

Edited by Descant

wait a minute. call me a tad stupid but who are alex and claus? never heared of them at all. like ever.

Claus is the masked man and Alex is the guy that put out Aragorn's pipe. They're both from under the radar games.

SOMEBODY SHOOT SOMETHING! I WANNA SEE ARAGORN AND DRAGONBORN'S REACTION TO GUNS! I also would find it funny if somebody tried out one of chief's enemies and got pwned by an elite.

^_^ Oh my gosh you are smart... Fairly smart indeed... 

"What is this odd thing? a club of some *BANG*, HOLY CRAP! MY FOOT! WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?"

• Brohoof 1

happy.png Oh my gosh you are smart... Fairly smart indeed... 

"What is this odd thing? a club of some *BANG*, HOLY CRAP! MY FOOT! WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?"

id be more like this:

"what kind of sword is this? i mean im holding it by the tip aaaaand that hurt."

• Brohoof 1

Wait, this has STARTED already?! I had no clue. Well, you're doing two people per battle, and two battles at once, so I haven't missed too much, right? Alright, I'm ready now, I think. Just out of curiosity, when is the next battle?

when someone dies. litterally, when someone dies

or i presume there is a time limit to the fights?

"And you will be able to select an average opponent or group of opponents that they would fight, thus telling you their power,"

Wait so does that mean we can fight things like Heartless and Daleks? Becuase if so this will be very interesting.

Wait so does that mean we can fight things like Heartless and Daleks? Becuase if so this will be very interesting.

Wait, if someone fought the masked man's enemies... (The Protagonists from Mother 3)

Hmm, they would be in for a surprise if I do say so myself.