Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you prefer being awake during daytime or at night?

Drehgunklew

As the title says. I'm more of a nightperson myself. Sure, I can be awake during daytime but I love the silence, the darkness and the fact that you're all alone at night.

It's relaxing and I don't need to talk to people if I don't want to. In the weekends I'm only awake during nighttime. I'm awake during night when it's school too. I stay awake during school and when I come home, between 2-4pm I go to bed, sleep until 12-1am and stay up until 2-4pm again. Pretty simple and I don't feel more depressed or anything Posted Image People says that if I'm awake at night I WILL feel worse. It's the opposite, I feel better. A lot better.

So how about you guys?

I prefer night time. Although most of my friends sleep at normal hours, I like doing things when there is almost no sound to interrupt me. Alas I rarely get to truly enjoy nights due to Uni.

Well, I don't know about some of the other people around here *COUGH*Feld0*COUGH* but I prefer the daytime, because then I can actually go on my computer...

During the night I'm forced to go into my room and my parents will not let me have my laptop in my room for some... unusual... reason. ._. Thus I can only go on the computer during the day. So yes, I much prefer the day.

Also, the forums are dead at night.

i like the night as there is no one to disturb me while i watch youtube videos but during the day i can record and play video games so it's a mixed bag. usually i get only a few hours sleep to supplement both though and i still manage to funtion

Hm. I need to be on a schedule otherwise I don't sleep at all. I like being up at night~ but that means I have to shut out all the light in my bedroom during the day to sleep. (I can't sleep if my body thinks there is sunlight). So, to be honest, I haven't been up at night in a long time since I work normal day hours. 

Depends on the country and culture, some countries have a great nighttime culture with lots of diverse smaller stores and street vendors as well as 24 hour malls while others have great daytime activities.

I like night for kinda the same reason you like night.

Its quiet calm, No one is around, and when the star's are out... its one of those moments where I realize how amazing life is... Yerp.

Thats also why I like winter. It feels like the whole world has been covered in a blanket and you can only hear the occasional Fwump of snow falling from a tree branch... and a very muffled car.

I love the night. There's a kind of peace that only the darkness and quiet of the night brings. It's a time of peace and solitude where I can be alone with my thoughts and do my best thinking. I'm kinda lucky that my schedule this semester allows me to stay up late basically any day of the week, but unfortunately not so much next semester.Night is also my favorite time of day, as an aviator, because of the amazing views you can get night flying. Especially flying around the Chicago area, it's basically a sea of lights for miles in all directions, and downtown glows with the most brilliance you could possibly imagine. So beautiful...

Ich liebe nacht. (do I really have to show off my german skills in here, too?)

At night, I can watch ponehs without being disturbed. So, teh night wins.

Nacht ist sehr gut! I kind of like being awake at night, makes me feel like i have more privacy considering everyone's asleep. But, if I stay up all night, I usually feel like utter crap the next day. I'm dizzy and my head hurts :(. Plus I have school and what not. So I guess the day is my choice.

Staying up during the night is freedom. It's a nice private time to do what you want on the internet without parents, siblings or other "day people" disturbing you. I stay up as long as I can as I find sleeping boring and a waste of time. Unfortunately, I need at least 6 hours of sleep to be able to get up in the morning, which means I have to go to bed at about 23:30 to be up at 06:00 :/

Though the nighttime ambiance is quite beautiful, I refrain myself from spending to much time during those hours. Only on special occasions do I stay up past ten. I don't have favorite time of day, so I don't base my sleep schedule around it. However, I do go to sleep around 9:30 and wake up at around 6:50 to 7:00, even on weekends, only because there is no feeling better than waking up in the morning. Another reason why I don't stay up late is because my house is generally peace and quite, and I never get disturbed. My parents trust my responsible internet use and are totally cool with me watching MLP, and even if they weren't I still wouldn't use the cover of the night.

"Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise."

Depends on the country and culture, some countries have a great nighttime culture with lots of diverse smaller stores and street vendors as well as 24 hour malls while others have great daytime activities.

True dat. Here in Southern California, especially in the seaside towns, the streets are bustling more at night then at day. What's it like where you live?

"Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise."

True dat. Here in Southern California, especially in the seaside towns, the streets are bustling more at night then at day. What's it like where you live?

Only organized crime areas are safe at night, mostly western tourists since locals can't afford the hard drugs manufactured at their night club buildings or the more expensive prostitutes.The organized crime families have lots of manpower , firearms and the cops they bribe on their side so not even terrorists dare to mess with them.The areas under their control is said to be the safest zone here coz even  pickpockets are brutally beaten to death.

The entire country has been a terrorist ran theocracy since the US government turned it into a democracy, it's just a hellhole with science banning, women/children raped, religious wars, religious lynchings, corrupt government stealing all foreign aid,  killing of atheist, kidnapping LBGT, banning lots of other entertainment on religious grounds, banning mlp , banning legit softwares cept microsoft and blizzard entertainment, etc.

There isn't really any fun activities at night since most businesses are closed and most people fear for their lives.I just play video games or do some stuff on the computer till daylight if I happen to be awake in my safe neighborhood guarded by mercenaries.

Only organized crime areas are safe at night, mostly western tourists since locals can't afford the hard drugs manufactured at their night club buildings or the more expensive prostitutes.The organized crime families have lots of manpower , firearms and the cops they bribe on their side so not even terrorists dare to mess with them.The areas under their control is said to be the safest zone here coz even  pickpockets are brutally beaten to death.

The entire country has been a terrorist ran theocracy since the US government turned it into a democracy, it's just a hellhole with science banning, women/children raped, religious wars, religious lynchings, corrupt government stealing all foreign aid,  killing of atheist, kidnapping LBGT, banning lots of other entertainment on religious grounds, banning mlp , banning legit softwares cept microsoft and blizzard entertainment, etc.

There isn't really any fun activities at night since most businesses are closed and most people fear for their lives.I just play video games or do some stuff on the computer till daylight if I happen to be awake in my safe neighborhood guarded by mercenaries.

Umm....Where in Indonesia....is this? Is the whole country like this...or just in your particular area? I hope that you stay safe in this place.

Umm....Where in Indonesia....is this? Is the whole country like this...or just in your particular area? I hope that you stay safe in this place.

capitol jakarta

The other areas are probably worse with a larger scale religious wars and outright genocides.There are lots of uncensored footage on youtube on all conflict zones here and religious lynchings as well as the genocide of papuans to steal their gold and giving it all to a US mining corporation.It's pretty much like a stereotypical movie you watch about African conflict  zones

water is privatized and owned by french and UK corporation so probably 80% of the population don't have access to clean water.

"Water supply and sanitation in Indonesia is characterized by poor levels of access and service quality. Over 100 million people in Indonesia lack access to safe water and more than 70 percent of the country’s 220 million population relies on water obtained from potentially contaminated sources.[3] With only 2% access to sewerage in urban area"

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_supply_and_sanitation_in_Indonesia

Edited by khaine21x3

capitol jakarta

The other areas are probably worse with a larger scale religious wars and outright genocides.There are lots of uncensored footage on youtube on all conflict zones here and religious lynchings as well as the genocide of papuans to steal their gold and giving it all to a US mining corporation.It's pretty much like a stereotypical movie you watch about African conflict  zones

water is privatized and owned by french and UK corporation so probably 80% of the population don't have access to clean water.

"Water supply and sanitation in Indonesia is characterized by poor levels of access and service quality. Over 100 million people in Indonesia lack access to safe water and more than 70 percent of the country’s 220 million population relies on water obtained from potentially contaminated sources.[3] With only 2% access to sewerage in urban area"

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_supply_and_sanitation_in_Indonesia

...I'm lost for words. The only thing I can say is that I wish you much fortune and health. Again, stay safe, and be careful. I'm sorry I don't have anything better to say.

I like both, however I like to be awake in the daytime more. There's not much I can do at night, other than be on mlpforums. <_<

And, I feel a lot better during the day.

I prefer "normal", meaning being awake during the day and sleeping during the night. I got a nightjob and learned immediately that I am not a night person. It's no fun when you have to miss out on life because you have to sleep through it to go to work that night...

I enjoy being awake at night, because it's quiet. The convenience store near my house is open 24/7, so I can still take a walk for a coffee at 2 am. The coyotes come out at night and it's fun to listen to them. Even without being able to see any stars, I like sitting outside and staring at the sky.

The only bad part about night time is that I can see the moon. I do not like the moon.

Night, because it's peaceful and I love to star gaze. Also walking around in a cool summer night is probably one of the best feelings in the world.

• Brohoof 1

This should be a poll

But to answer the question, I much prefer the night. As Sky said, cool summer night is cool and who doesn't like stars? Plus it's so much more quiet at night, less traffic, and the nightlife is just awesome. Also, my pale skin and the bright sun don't mix well tongue.png

I've always been a night owl, hence why I work 3rd shift. I find night time to be more relaxing and peaceful, and loved it when I lived in the country on a farm. Being in town now though there isn't really much to do if I'm not working since I'm not the bar/club type and have no one to enjoy it with.

What sucks though is when you need to have something done, like brakes fixed on your car or something, since no place is open at night. You then get to enjoy the thrill of getting basically no sleep for over 24hrs.