Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Flutterchete - An entry into spray-paint Art

null1

So... To put this into words... I've tried my hand at art before, made a few meme pictures and videos, nothing amazing.

But this was an idea I had brewing over a few weeks. I wanted to try a custom spray paint project, I had a tool lying around that would be a perfect test item. I also considered what type of paint work I would try.

I decided to do a MLP theme centered around Fluttershy. The paint wasn't the best to use on metal, but it was the only paint available in light yellow and soft pink. It could have been better, but I'm satisfied with what I ended up with.

I will get to uploading some more pictures later, but college exams beckon to me, and exams take priority.

Edited by DeltaTangent
  • Brohoof 4

It's really cool, and I like the way it looks quite a lot. If you were looking for any critique I'd just say that a lot of it looks kind of bland, maybe some kind of decal aswell as the cutie mark would make it less bland. But over all it came out great! So yeah, you did good and it definately came out good. What type of machete is it?

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

It's really cool, and I like the way it looks quite a lot. If you were looking for any critique I'd just say that a lot of it looks kind of bland, maybe some kind of decal aswell as the cutie mark would make it less bland. But over all it came out great! So yeah, you did good and it definately came out good. What type of machete is it?

Cold Steel Bolo Machete, most machetes from Cold Steel are low priced.

As for making it less bland, I considered doing a Fluttershy colored splinter camo scheme instead. I might sand off the paint and try that later.