Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv The Harry Potter Series

Silver ice

Witch is your fave?  

10 users have voted

1. 1. Witch is your fave out of the the harry potter sereise?

• Sorcerer's Stone
    • Chamber of Secrets
    • Prisoner of Azkaban
    • Goblet of Fire
    • Order of the Phoenix
    • Half-Blood Prince
    • Deathly Hallows-part 1
    • Deathly Hallows-part2
  2. 2. Witch did you like better?

• The Books
    • The Movies
    • Both

I know it has been gone for a little while now but who remembers and misses the Harry Potter series? I know I do. I guess some other good movie serise and trilogies have come around after the seriese ended. but still.

Edited by icefire

Miss it? Are you kidding? I still read the books. All the time. I'm addicted. I listen to the audiobooks and can often quote them word-per-word alongside the bloke who reads 'em, Jim Dale. Although you're right, I wish Jo Rowling would make more Harry Potter books.

Is your poll talking about the books or the movies?

Edited by Descant
  • Brohoof 1

love the books! not so much the movies..I'm sorry DAN CANT ACT!!!

before here I was on two other Harry potter RP sites - one shut down, the other got boring...if you two have another one for me, i'd welcome it with open arms!

• Brohoof 1

love the books! not so much the movies..I'm sorry DAN CANT ACT!!!

before here I was on two other Harry potter RP sites - one shut down, the other got boring...if you two have another one for me, i'd welcome it with open arms!

I didn't think to badly of the movies I mean you are right but they staied on the books pertty well. And I am sorry I don't have any sites at the moment but if I find any I will be sure to tell you ;)

They did and yet in the fifth and sixth they added/changed a bunchof stuff that they didnt have too. Why didnt Cho's friend betray them? why burn down the Weasleys house? It just agravated me that they did that and then didn't 'have time' to put in stuff that did happen. bleh, whatev.

My proposal to my fiance involved a Mirror of Erised photo frame with our picture in it, my 3DS playing Hedwig's Theme hidden behind that frame, and a copy of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince with each page up to "The Unbreakable Vow" cut in a rectangle to make a compartment for the ring sitting inside.

I don't like Harry Potter much, but it made her freak.

The books were amazing. The movies were all right, did better than most book-to-movie conversions. My favorite would be "The Half-Blood Prince". I wanted that potions book soooo bad, & I thought the reveal of the Half-Blood Prince was pretty cool. The only part I didn't really like was the ending. Dumblydoor. ;_:

I didn't think to badly of the movies I mean you are right but they staied on the books pertty well. And I am sorry I don't have any sites at the moment but if I find any I will be sure to tell you ;)

They did and yet in the fifth and sixth they added/changed a bunchof stuff that they didnt have too. Why didnt Cho's friend betray them? why burn down the Weasleys house? It just agravated me that they did that and then didn't 'have time' to put in stuff that did happen. bleh, whatev.

The fifth and sixth movies were the worst movies. They tried to cut out too much of the book, change the book. There was what, two and a half minutes' time dedicated to the activities of Dumbledore's Army in 5?

• Brohoof 1

The fifth and sixth movies were the worst movies. They tried to cut out too much of the book, change the book. There was what, two and a half minutes' time dedicated to the activities of Dumbledore's Army in 5?

agreed, the last and third were my favorite movies - but rewatching the 5th I noticed what a truely amazing job Imelda Staunton did portrayng such a wonderfully evil character realistically.

The books are so much better than the movies. The Half-Blood Prince movie was terrible. They left out almost all of Voldemort's entire backstory which was basically the main point of the book. Also they added in all this stupid crap that wasn't even in the book to try to make it funny or something.  I was very disappointed in the movie because Half-Blood Prince was probably my favorite book and I feel like they ruined it.  All the other movies were pretty good, although the 5th movie seemed really rushed because the book is so long and they could hardly fit anything into the movie. My favorite movie was probably Deathly Hallows pt.2. I thought it was really epic and awesome. 

• Brohoof 1

I honestly loved the movies, I haven't read any of the books yet but I will sometime soon

My favorite Harry Potter movie has to be the Prizoner of Azkaban

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good"

Gah, I love that line xD

I loved the films but the books are so much better. I've been reading the books since back in 97 when Philosophers Stone was my first proper book that I read.

I must have read the series over 20 times at least. As for my favourite, that has to be Prisoner of Azkaban, I miss Lupin :(.

Also I totally didn't go out and buy a replica Sirius Black wand...

Edited by Aaramus
  • Brohoof 1