Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If You Could Bring Any Non-Mane 6 Pony Into Real Life, Who Would It Be?

~Master~ Button Mash

The flip-side of the "Mane 6 in real life thread". :)

If you could take any of the non-Mane 6 ponies and bring them into real life, who would it be?

I'm tied between Derpy and Vinyl Scratch.

Derpy seems like she'd be a really cool pony to hang out with and have as a close friend for life. She's trusting and trustworthy. Hopefully she'd be just as good of an assistant to me as she is to Dr. Whooves. (Everyday I'd go to Panera Bread and bring her back a fresh gourmet muffin...or a dozen :P).

Vinyl Scratch because she'd be the ultimate person to party with. My campus isn't exactly known for it's social atmosphere, so I think Vinyl could bring us a healthy dose of wubs. :P

Who would you bring into the real world?

• Brohoof 3

Derpy would be pretty cool even if we'd always fight over who gets the last muffin. Oh or Doctor Whooves if he comes with a TARDIS! Exploring all of time and space with an awesome pony would be pretty cool.

Edited by SillyPinkie
  • Brohoof 2

Derpy hooves!/ ditzy doo... What ever she's called nowadays

Any other?

Maybe princess Celestia

So she could turn me into a pony and take us back to equestria!!! That would be awesome!

Maybe Luna, so I can talk to somepony during the night

Anypony eltes?

Um... I'm stumped now

I would have to go with Luna, if that counts. Mostly because I have insomnia, and do not produce melatonin, so I could hang out with Luna in the night. And also, because SHES A FREGGIN PONY!!   

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash, so I can have my own little Dashie? It's tempting. EDIT: Oops.

Nah, I don't think I'd do it. This world is too evil for them. It'll be cruel to take ponies from their friends and place them in a world full of people who would exploit them in a heartbeat.

Edited by Aquila
  • Brohoof 2

Princess Luna, without a shadow of a doubt. Ever since the very first episode Princess Luna has been one of my idols in the show and I've yet to really find anything that I absolutely hate about her, and the only other pony that I can say that about at the moment would be twilight. Not to mention, I tend to be more of a night owl when I have time off of work so it would be nice to have a pony that would be up around the same hours that I am and I'm sure that the princess would like the change as well.

• Brohoof 1

Well I would really really want Dashie, but since it has to be a non-mane 6 pony...

I guess I would choose either Princess Cadance or Princess Luna because they are both super cute and I would love to cuddle with them :3

A lot of people seem to be saying Derpy,

While I agree that she is VERY adorable, I don't think she would be quite a viable candidate to bring hear in the real world, not to be rude or anything but, she is kind of a clutz please don't kill me o_o

Personally, I would LOVE to bring either Vinyl Scratch or Princess Luna

Vinyl would DEFINITELY be able to liven up ANY party with her wubs

Not only that but she is also awesomely ADORABLE :wub:

Same goes for Princess Luna, only she can be the protector of the childrens dreams :3

Lyra, of course :P Surely I don't need to write 100 characters to tell you why? I would love showing her the human world (the good parts, anyway) and knowing what she thought of bronies. I think she would be the most curious and have the most interesting questions.

• Brohoof 1

As much as I want to bring Derpy, Luna, and Celestia to our world, I can't.

You now maybe wondering why? Our world is a dangerous place, no place for an innocent pony of their kind, My home is in the countryside in England, but still the possibilities of human reality affecting their lives is very high. So no, I adore them, but keeping them safe in their world is much better.

• Brohoof 1

It's a tough call, there are so many ponies out there to choose from. I'll go with Big Mac, we could relax with a beer and watch sports and play video games.

Edited by PonyHag1

Luna! She seems like a very interesting pony. Plus, I would make it my mission to restore her Shakespearean tongue! Maybe she just restrains herself in public idk.

• Brohoof 1