ooc Canterlots Mental Institution

Feather Gem

@

Ok, Wow wow wow wow wow.

Where is Yavolin getting all these poison and explosive darts ? He is a patient in a mental hospital...

I told him that should be Yavolin's talent.

xD He must make them somehow. 

(see, I told you I'm a bad DM)

Oh... ok :( Well anyways, I just wanted to let you know that you had a great idea. And I really like it. Have fun

you can have my spot, is that okay with everypony? Nameless doesn't seem to add anything to this plot - thingy. so you can have it if no one objects.

OK. Complaint time.

Mortimer... you bastard... You couldn't have lied, and instead you capture two ponies? How twisted is this guys brain?!?!?!

Feather... I'm sorry, but due to some IDIOCY on the thread, and the fact that this is posting way too fast, I will have to drop out of this RP... I am sorry. I feel like a dick for doing this, but I got the reaction of a counseling-type game, not a horror type insanity game.

Once again... I am sorry, but I will be dropping out.

Good day to you, sirs... and ride on.

• Brohoof 1

you can have my spot, is that okay with everypony? Nameless doesn't seem to add anything to this plot - thingy. so you can have it if no one objects.

Nah thats fine I am in another roleplay now,and I think it would be really hectic,  thanks for offering though 

Hey, Sorry for the confusion but I am going to have to drop out of this RP.

I am in way to many Role Plays to count...

Oh please don't leave, you have an interesting character design!

OK. Complaint time.

Mortimer... you bastard... You couldn't have lied, and instead you capture two ponies? How twisted is this guys brain?!?!?!

Feather... I'm sorry, but due to some IDIOCY on the thread, and the fact that this is posting way too fast, I will have to drop out of this RP... I am sorry. I feel like a dick for doing this, but I got the reaction of a counseling-type game, not a horror type insanity game.

Once again... I am sorry, but I will be dropping out.

Good day to you, sirs... and ride on.

And so do you, please don't leave guys, things are going back to normal.

Ok fine...I will just be a little late on posting and sometimes I may need someone to fill me in on what is happening.

I also wont be able to post until tomorrow or maybe later this afternoon...

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~
  • Brohoof 1

Ok fine...I will just be a little late on posting and sometimes I may need someone to fill me in on what is happening.

I also wont be able to post until tomorrow or maybe later this afternoon...

But do NOT worry, you aren't under pressure to post, it's just that your character has so much to demonstrate, oh well, thanks!

BTW, when get to post again you'll notice that my character has a question to ask you.

CURRENT SITUATION OF THE RP              PLEASE READ!

The mental institution has gone  back on it's roots, with mental therapy and other things. 50 guards were hired and the police force is also on the loose to guard. I'm now the Director of the Asylum due to lack of personnel. These are current status of the characters as of Jan. 06 15:24 GMT -3:

Dr. Abyss: Interviewing Slicer and becoming the new director.

Angel Feather: On the same room as Autumn and they have become friends. She is also waiting for a response towards Celestia's letter.

Autumn: Friend of Angel Feather and renamed her bunny, which became considerably sweeter and became a pony.

Lily: Have shown symptoms of double personality.

Mystical: See above. The 2 characters above frame Dr. Abyss for something he haven't done: Torture.

Blackheart: Dissapeared.

Darkerlight: Dissapeared.

Slicer: Has become more violent and has a desire to kill Abyss which is something i have yet to understand why.

Electric Dash: On a paddle room with a straightjacket, plans to do a bloody vendetta on Dr. Abyss's mascot, Minion.

Minion: Grown larger and stronger, it's a force to be reckoned with. He has become more and more violent and has shown more respect towards Abyss.

UPDATE:

New break system added, please read page 17.

Hope this have cleared it up.

PS: This is Minion as human if you are wondering:

img-1058594-1-Minion%20Driver.jpg

Edited by Mortimer
  • Brohoof 1

But do NOT worry, you aren't under pressure to post, it's just that your character has so much to demonstrate, oh well, thanks!

BTW, when get to post again you'll notice that my character has a question to ask you.

CURRENT SITUATION OF THE RP              PLEASE READ!

The mental institution has gone  back on it's roots, with mental therapy and other things. 50 guards were hired and the police force is also on the loose to guard. I'm now the Director of the Asylum due to lack of personnel. These are current status of the characters as of Jan. 06 15:24 GMT -3:

Dr. Abyss: Interviewing Slicer and becoming the new director.

Angel Feather: On the same room as Autumn and they have become friends. She is also waiting for a response towards Celestia's letter.

Autumn: Friend of Angel Feather and renamed her bunny, which became considerably sweeter and became a pony.

Yavodil: Is in the same paddle  room as Mystical but they are both on a straightjacket). Is attempting to kill anyone who wants to harm Mystical.

Mystical: See above. The 2 characters above frame Dr. Abyss for something he haven't done: Torture.

Blackheart: Dissapeared.

Darkerlight: Dissapeared.

Slicer: Has become more violent and has a desire to kill Abyss which is something i have yet to understand why.

Electric Dash: On a paddle room with a straightjacket, plans to do a bloody vendetta on Dr. Abyss's mascot, Minion.

Minion: Grown larger and stronger, it's a force to be reckoned with. He has become more and more violent and has shown more respect towards Abyss.

UPDATE:

New break system added, please read page 17.

Hope this have cleared it up.

PS: This is Minion as human if you are wondering:

img-1058594-1-Minion%20Driver.jpg

what happened to me? you didn't mention lily!!! now she's upset and I have to deal with her. *rolls eyes* lily, get out of the closet

what happened to me? you didn't mention lily!!! now she's upset and I have to deal with her. *rolls eyes* lily, get out of the closet

Oh i'm sorry, it's just that the people who don't get too much RP screen is the people i tend to forget. To the editing machine! TARARARARA.

FROM THIS POINT ON, THE POSTS MR_BOB MAKE, ARE NOT CANONICAL TO THE PLOT DUE TO OVEREXAGERATED FANTASY. PLEASE, DO NOT REFER TO THEM.

Edited by Mortimer

I have no idea what happened here...can we just move backwards a bit and forget most of whats happened? xD

sounds like a plan. so, we are in the cafeteria. im talking to myself (as usual) and we are eating cupcakes. i highly recommend we keep this rp going, as i actually love rping as a mental patient. mostly because i am one myself. lily, seriously, get out of the closet you are starting to smell like my socks.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, lets keep goigng, seems like my question lily was not answered.

Lily i asked you something in the RP, you can't ignore some posts.

Do not listen to Yavodil posts, he is no longer in the RP.

Yeah, lets keep goigng, seems like my question lily was not answered.

Lily i asked you something in the RP, you can't ignore some posts.

Do not listen to Yavodil posts, he is no longer in the RP.

i did? i went over to the table nd ate cupcakes with you guys... its to late now, im back in my room. seriously lily, why are you eating my fedora?

btw im totally not making a twisted pony plush... 

yes you are...

shhh lily

ok....

but seriously, i am. i love it!

• Brohoof 1