Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Wonderbolt's Academy Always open!

RainbowDash1013

¨my hobbies are practicing staying away from Pinkiepie and reading¨ Ashwing said meaning every word ¨my interests are different sports magical outland stuff and canterlots guards¨ he continued with what he said ¨my talents are flying and the Ash Raven which happens when i go over 40 in wing speed which i usually do... you know just chilled in the run¨ Ashwing finished that and noticed that another pony was behindem ¨i think someones looking at us...¨ He looked back to see Moon Dust petting the peacock.

¨Oh, is that your friend just askin she sure looks friendly so i think shes your friend¨ Ashwing tried to sound not so blocky inhis words now as another mare saw him sitting with someone else get it ¨hey you over there petting the peacock who hates me apparently¨ He got up from the ground ¨are you her friend Moon Dust just asking or are you another bird lover like Daffodil here¨ Ashwing asked Moon Dust without knowing it was her since he never met her before and wanted to keep friendly style (op op op op friendly friend style friend style lol well ok)

Daffodil laughed when Ashwing mentioned avoiding Pinkiepie, she knew how hyperactive Pinkie could get. Then Ashwing said someone was behind them. Daffodil turned to look and it was Moon Dust! Daffodil giggled to herself as Ashwing proceeded to shout a greeting/question at Moon Dust.

Moon Dust heard somepony talking to her, she turned around to see the stallion that Daffodil was sitting with asking if her name was Moon Dust. Moon Dust walked over to him. "Hi! Yes my name is Moon Dust, its nice to meet you!" Moon Dust said smiling. Just then she was tackle hugged by Daffodil. They both fell over and onto the ground. "2orry! 2orry!" said Daffodil helping Moon Dust up. Moon Dust rubbed her flank tenderly "Owww, really Daf? Really?"

Daffodil noticed her friend come over and introduce herself, and Daffodil got a random urge to tackle hug her, so she did. She didn't mean for them to fall over in the dirt. She apologized profusely as she helped her up. She was about to introduce Moon Dust to Ashwing when she heard Spitfire call all recruits back to the flight line. As the three ponies trotted back to the flight line, an Orange stallion with yellow and gold eyes stepped in front of them with a friendly smile on his face and introduced himself. Daffodil looked him over, he had HUGE wings, and his shades were totally awesome, and his cutie mark was pretty cool to! "Oh hi there! my name i2 Daffodil, and the2e are my friend2 A2hwing and Moon Du2t!" Daffodil said a bit nervously.

Moon Dust followed Daffodil towards the the flight line and almost ran into her when she randomly stopped. Moon Dust peered over Daffodil's shoulder to see why she had stopped. In front of then was an Orange pelted pony with a lighting/cloud cutie mark, she wondered what it meant, she heard Daffodil introduce them and when Daf said her name, she waved at him.

"2o, Orange, can I call you orange? if not I'll stop, but um, anyway, are you new here to?" asked Daffodil nervously, she was pretty sure he was an upperclassmen judging by how tall he was.

Jot and Stratos started the laps.

Jot started out the conversation, "Jeez. Spitfire seems like us. She has an attitude, except it is annoying. I mean, come on, we are newbies. Can't we show off. I mean, I guarantee that is what she did in the WonderBolt academy first day. But anyways, so, what do you do for a living.

Stratos responded, "I study weather over the EverFree Forest. I hope this can give me a new job. A WonderBolt. And, what do you do?"

Jot said, "I am a Journalist at PonyVille. I came here to see if I am WonderBolt material."

Stratos asked, "But, your Cutie Mark is a Paper with quilt. How are you WonderBolt material. You found out your talent, didn't you?"

Jot explained, "I was torn between being a winter and flyer. As a filly, my wing speed was around a 9. It went up by 7. My wings have this condition. My wings won't stop reaching full potential. I get faster more I train. But, I have a little attitude issue. My attitude comes out whenever I train. If people think I am great, my attitude will be higher. There is a reason why I switched to being a Journalist. I didn't want to end up with an attitude like Spitfire, or Rainbow Dash. I mean, I've interviewed both ponies. Both are nice when they aren't training us. It is them flying and being amazing that gives them an attitude. So, I know I talked a lot, but, what about your family and life?"

"I had a pretty standard Cloudesdale upbringing. Dad was an engineer and mom was a mailmare. I was an only-colt."
"Did you attend flight school in Cloudesdale?" Jot asked Stratos, as they rounded another lap.
"Yeah, even broke the school's altitude record. I'm not as much a speed-pony as an endurance-pony. That's even how I got my Cutie Mark."

Jot's eyes shifted to Stratos' flank. "A moon and a lightning bolt? Care to explain it?"

"Yeah, sure. I got it one night while I snuck out to fly on my own. I liked to fly in places that no pony would approve of if they knew I did it, like at night over the Everfree forest, especially around storms. I had a really strong affinity with storms, I loved to fly near them. Anyway, one night, I flew a *bit* too close to an exceptionally strong storm, and I ended up being sucked into the updraft. I blacked out as I got pulled higher and higher into the atmosphere. I should've died. But next thing I remember I woke up lying on the top of the storm's high anvil cloud, perfectly intact, on the calm layer above the ravaging storm below. I was higher than any Pegasus had ever been, sitting perfectly comfortable, peacefully, at an altitude that shouldn't be possible. And I remember thinking, 'there's no other place I'd want to be in the world right now, than right here.' Suddenly my flank started tingling, and I looked over and saw my cutie mark forming. After that I pursued storm research as a career and put my talents to use at the Weather Center."

"I think I talked even more than you did," Stratos finished with a little laugh.

"No problem. That was a cool story," Jot replied.

"So what was your proudest moment in flying? Ever broken the sound barrier?", Stratos asked Jot.

Edited by StratoPegasus

(OCC Ya im in canada Ontario so you guys are like posting at like 2 am XD )

Oliveflame stopped when she heard Stratos. He liked her! She jumped up and down with joy and raced over to Daffodil. She said "STRATOS SAID HE LIKED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Than said in a low voice "Yay!" Than she raced into the air. Flying with joy leaving hearts around her. 

"Ugggggg WHy can't my sister ever focus on training! OLIVEFLAME!" Spitfire howled.

Oliveflame swooped down her eyes all big and bright.

"WWhy you so um....... Soapy!"

"Because im in love..."

"WHAT!  YOUR TRAINING TO BE A WONDERBOLT! NOT TO BE A MOTHER!"

"But you like soarin'!"

"But i'm already a wonderbolt!" 

"I like who I like and thats finale!"

"FINE"

"FINER!"

Oliveflame ran away to her room... She grabbed her keys and looked for 276 and opened the door jumped on her bed and cried. Her sister and she never fought and she didn't like making Spitfire mad.... She loved her sister! Awwwww what did she do! She loved Stratos and she loved her sister! What had she done! She wailed and cried for 5 hours till dinner. SHe was combing her hair and wiped her eyes making them not red anymore and used her hair to hide her horn. Only her and her parents knew that she was an alicorn. She thought that if her sister found out that she would feel sad and angry that she was rare..... And what about if she told Stratos... She had to. She teleported a few feet behind Stratos and walked up to him. SHe gulped and said "  STratos I have something to tell you.." Stratos looked over and Oliveflame showed her horn hiddin in her hair. She said "I'm an Alicorn... and a princess...."

The sun began setting over the academy. The brilliant blue that painted the sky just an hour before gave way to a cornucopia of red, purple, and orange that heralded the arrival of Luna's beautiful night. First-day training had broken and trainees were given some free-time before dinner. Stratos chose to use that time to do what he had done before, trotting the field deep in thought.

The view from the airfield was incredible. The air was clear and one could see for miles in all directions. Canterlot, Ponyville, and Cloudesdale were all in easy view, each one equally peacefully quiet, yet buzzing with life. The world seemed in perfect balance. Stratos turned his gaze to the Everfree Forest, far in the distance. Cumulonimbus clouds were building high into the sky as bright flashes of lightening illuminated the looming puffy masses. He looked at the storm with a small grin, feeling a spiritual connection with it, even from miles away, the storming chaos paradoxically bringing him even more peace, a reminder of where he came from, how he became who he is. Had he not been in the academy, he'd probably be buzzing that storm right now.

These thoughts were all overshadowed by thoughts of his first day at the academy, of the friends he'd made, of the experiences he'd had in only a few hours. His thoughts turned again to Olive, where they had been since she expressed her feelings for him. He was concerned for her. While doing his laps he saw her and Spitfire arguing before she flew off. He wanted to go see what was the matter, but he was in the middle of laps, and he didn't dare disobey Spitfire again. And by the time he was finished, she was nowhere to be found.

Until now.

Suddenly Olive was next to him, on the western cliff of the airfield. Stratos looked back and saw her with concern in her eyes. She brushed her mane aside to reveal a magnificent horn. Stratos' eyes widened in shock. Was it possible that Oliveflame was an alicorn? And a princess?

"Wh...wh...where is your kingdom?" Stratos asked, stuttering with shock . "And how have you hidden it from Spitfire for so long?"

Edited by StratoPegasus

Daffodil laughed when Ashwing mentioned avoiding Pinkiepie, she knew how hyperactive Pinkie could get. Then Ashwing said someone was behind them. Daffodil turned to look and it was Moon Dust! Daffodil giggled to herself as Ashwing proceeded to shout a greeting/question at Moon Dust.

Moon Dust heard somepony talking to her, she turned around to see the stallion that Daffodil was sitting with asking if her name was Moon Dust. Moon Dust walked over to him. "Hi! Yes my name is Moon Dust, its nice to meet you!" Moon Dust said smiling. Just then she was tackle hugged by Daffodil. They both fell over and onto the ground. "2orry! 2orry!" said Daffodil helping Moon Dust up. Moon Dust rubbed her flank tenderly "Owww, really Daf? Really?"

Daffodil noticed her friend come over and introduce herself, and Daffodil got a random urge to tackle hug her, so she did. She didn't mean for them to fall over in the dirt. She apologized profusely as she helped her up. She was about to introduce Moon Dust to Ashwing when she heard Spitfire call all recruits back to the flight line. As the three ponies trotted back to the flight line, an Orange stallion with yellow and gold eyes stepped in front of them with a friendly smile on his face and introduced himself. Daffodil looked him over, he had HUGE wings, and his shades were totally awesome, and his cutie mark was pretty cool to! "Oh hi there! my name i2 Daffodil, and the2e are my friend2 A2hwing and Moon Du2t!" Daffodil said a bit nervously.

Moon Dust followed Daffodil towards the the flight line and almost ran into her when she randomly stopped. Moon Dust peered over Daffodil's shoulder to see why she had stopped. In front of then was an Orange pelted pony with a lighting/cloud cutie mark, she wondered what it meant, she heard Daffodil introduce them and when Daf said her name, she waved at him.

"2o, Orange, can I call you orange? if not I'll stop, but um, anyway, are you new here to?" asked Daffodil nervously, she was pretty sure he was an upperclassmen judging by how tall he was.

Orange Lightening looked at Daffodil and gave a cheeky wink, "Why helloooo there my dear, I have been here at the Academy for a while now, so I am a upperclass dude." Orange lightening grinned, taking a bow. The assertive Pegasus smirked and floated in the sky with his huge wings supporting him, "So newbie you got what it takes to be a Wonderbolt? Lets hope you make Spitfire proud, first impressions count you know."

The Lightening Pegasus still emitted electric sparks due to years of dealing with dangerous thunder clouds, some aura sparks flowed around his sunglasses, a rather cool look to impress the mares, plus the fact there are moments he cant control the sparks. "Sooo, where ya from? got any interesting back story pasts for ya? Come on tell me and don't be shy." Orange lightening asked them ,flying upside down, his head looking at MoonDust, Daffodil, and the others.

Orange Lightening always did make good impression, even one time making Spitfire laugh, due to his funny personality, so knowing this Pegasus he just want to make some new buddies.

Ashwing looked at orange lightning ¨whatevs your name stop flirting it aint profit of anything only true feelings matters when it comes to love and emotions not to flirt with others¨ Ashwing took off into the sky in a matter of seconds with small ash clouds around his body ¨so now if you dont want to race and get sad buzz off¨ ashwing clearly didnt want to have somepony like him near him (orly) he landed on the grass again waiting for his response while looking to Daffodil ¨hey daffodil should we leave this flirt pony alone or just see what he can come up with¨ he suddenly had changed attitude to a little bit mean one and quite annoyed one.

He knew it was soon time for dinner but he wanted to learn this... pony a lesson before dinner or something so he waited and waited for his reply if he took the challenge or not, ashwing was clearly angry at this pony 'whatever his name is ill beat him in a race ill use my special move even if i have to¨ Ashwing simply sat down on the ground waiting for the responses from em. (btw the ash clouds mean he can use ash raven its simply a warning lol)

Ashwing looked at orange lightning ¨whatevs your name stop flirting it aint profit of anything only true feelings matters when it comes to love and emotions not to flirt with others¨ Ashwing took off into the sky in a matter of seconds with small ash clouds around his body ¨so now if you dont want to race and get sad buzz off¨ ashwing clearly didnt want to have somepony like him near him (orly) he landed on the grass again waiting for his response while looking to Daffodil ¨hey daffodil should we leave this flirt pony alone or just see what he can come up with¨ he suddenly had changed attitude to a little bit mean one and quite annoyed one.

He knew it was soon time for dinner but he wanted to learn this... pony a lesson before dinner or something so he waited and waited for his reply if he took the challenge or not, ashwing was clearly angry at this pony 'whatever his name is ill beat him in a race ill use my special move even if i have to¨ Ashwing simply sat down on the ground waiting for the responses from em. (btw the ash clouds mean he can use ash raven its simply a warning lol)

Orange Lightening landed infront of Ashwing, "Hey,hey, hey now, no need to get your flank in a twist, I was just being nice to the newcomers." he then leaned forward and whispered to him, "Psst, by the way, your breath could use some breath mints, it stinks." he looked at Daffodil and Moon Dust, "Hey if you did not like how I act, my bad just wanted to give you newbie a warm welcome here, unlike 'some'pony who has a bad boy attitude." Orange Lightening looked at Ashwing, sticking his tongue, teasing him like a good'en.

The assertive Pegasus looked behind him and saw dangerous clouds making their way to cloudsdale again, Orange Lightening rolled his eyes and put his sunglasses back on, "Now if you may excuse me I got to take care of some thunder clouds..." The Pegasus took back up the sky with a grin, "Oh bad boy wonder." Orange Lightening called out to Ashwing, "You want a race, you know where to find me, I ain't afraid of ya big boy." The Orange pegasus tease him once more and flew off, taking care of the thunder cloud menace.

(rivalry I sense rolle? XD)

Oliveflame said "I I don't have one anymore... It was distroyed.." She pointed to her cutie mark. It was a heart with wings and flames.. "I am the princess of love and peace.. It's ok if you don't like me anymore because i'm a big princess.." She looked away tears welling in her eyes.. Her gold hair blowing in the wind and she saw that Stratos was looking at her with big eyes. She wailed and cried! Than god they were alone. She teleported them to a cloud hovering above ponyville. Oliveflame sighed "I was just a baby when Spitfire join The wonderbolts and tham my parents told me I was a princess.. I was excited because I was a little girl and thought that they were playing with me... But when I was older they brought me to my kingdom and I lived there for a while untill it got attacked........" She went quite than continued "We ran away and went back home. I trained hard evrey day to become a wonderbolt and than I joined The WTA and I met you and I needed to tell you the truth.... Hope you understand Stratos."  She teleported them back than raced to her dorm to cry... 

(Occ I have to go to bed! Were I live in Ontario it's 10:09! :D Goodnight! )

Edited by RainbowDash1013

Daffodil blushed nervously and looked at her feet "Well, um, I certainly hope I make a good impre22ion on 2pitfire, I actually haven't talked to her, yet." She replied to the orange pony who was now rotating above her and her friends heads. She heard him ask about her past and was about to reply when Ashwing took off upset. Daffodil watched after him concerned. Ashwing seemed really upset with Orange, and challenged Orange to a race. Daffodil was confused and nervous, why was he mad? Daffodil hoped Ashwing didnt do anything drastic. Ashwing landed next to her and with a harsh tone that she hadn't ever heard him use before, he asked her if they should leave Orange. Daffodil was a bit torn, Ashwing was her friend, and she cared about him, but she wanted to be friends with Orange to, and she didn't really understand why Ashwing was so upset with him, why did it matter to him that Orange flirted a little with her? Wait, did Ashwing... No, he couldn't, did he? She'd never had anypony like her, no no no no he couldn't possibly like her. She dismissed that crazy thought from her head. She jolted out of her thoughts when Ashwing mentioned using his special move possibly, she wanted to see that, she remembered him telling her about a special move called Ash Raven, is that what he meant? She hoped so, he hadn't gone into too much detail on how it worked. Suddenly Orange landed in front of Ashwing, he seemed to try good naturedly tease Ashwing, but Orange did murmur something that really aggravated him. After a little Orange had to go to get rid of some storm clouds, thank goodness, Daffodil thought, one more tease and i think Ashwing would've exploded! Daffodil looked over worriedly at her friend to see how upset he was, but he seemed to be lost in thought. Daffodil suddenly realized how hungry she was. "Hey A2hwing? do you want to go ahead and try to find the cafateria? Dinner i2 in like, five minute2..." Ashwing murmured something Daffodil didn't quite hear, but he got up and followed her. Daffodil was about halfway to the cafateria when Oliveflame suddenly galloped up to her. "STRATOS SAID HE LIKED ME!!!!!! yay!" then she flew off really fast. Daffodil stared after her for a second, feeling happy for her, then she continued to the cafateria, she was sooo hungry!

(OOC: Hmm, now who to ship Daf with... >:3)

Edited by soullessduck

"No! Olive! Wait! Please...don't....go," Stratos eeked as Oliveflame ran off to her room. Again, he was left alone on the edge of the tarmac, now in the dark of night, with just his own thoughts. Yet unlike the sense of peaceful calm that had occupied his mind just several minutes before, his mind was now aflutter.  Being an alicorn didn't change Olive in his eyes, she was still the same pony that he was...ever so quickly...falling head over hooves for, and seeing her in all this pain was hurting him, too. He wanted to comfort her, to wrap his wings around her and tell her that everything will be alright.

His thoughts then shifted to Olive's destroyed kingdom. When? And how? Was it Discord? Sombra? Chrysalis? Another threat still looming in the shadows of Equestria?

Then he had a new thought enter his mind, that maybe this was all meant to be. If maybe he and Olive were being guided to each other. After all, Alicorns and non-Alicorns had become lovers in the past. Princess Mi Amore Cadenza married Shining Armor, a unicorn, and together they defeated Queen Chrysalis and her changeling army. Could it be that a new evil was rising in Equestria and he and Olive were the key to destroying it?

Edited by StratoPegasus

Jot responded, "I haven't Brooke the sound barrier cause I never thought of the idea. I mean, I have heard about it, and I have wanted to, but being a journalist has really stopped me from trying. I don't know what would happen if I tried. I mean, what would you do if you tried to do something extrodinary and your cutie mark changed. I mean, I know it sounds far stretched, but, what if my Cutie Mark disappeared, because of having 2 Cutie Marks. What if you got your second cutie mark, than, both talents were average. What if both talents were so average that they cancelled out. I know it sounds so far stretched. I mean, your cutie mark is amazing. I love how it looks, but I don't want to have another cutie mark on the background. But, I mean, way to far fetched. I mean, you get a cutie mark when you are a kid so. I sound like an idiot. Anyways, I think I talked more than you did."

Stratos laughed and was interrupted, "Ya well, I wasn't expecting that."

Stratos and Jot finished there laps and finished next to Spitfire.

She said with shock, "Wow, new academy record."

(Hey, so, I was wondering if I could turn this story into fan fiction. Everything seems to be going well.)

Ashwing who had calmed down had followed Daffodil to the cafateria but he still couldnt think of one thing he had learnt from being in this academy 'stay with your friends, compete with the others' he couldnt snap that out of his mind so when he got to the cafateria he noticed it was 2 minutes left to dinner so he walked alone with himself for a moment ¨why why¨ he whispered to himself as if he was angry at something going on inside him as if something was paining him in his heart or his brain but its most likely the heart, so he figured he would try to compete against that orange pony someday sometime to make him cry about losing to someone that didnt even score 17 on the wing speed when he was just lazy.

After those 2 minutes he walked back to the cafateria looking for his new found friends aka daffodil and moondust ¨guess they are somewhere else?¨ he asked no one in person just to himself ¨well they could be somewhere i mean this academy is kinda big¨ Ashwing was prepared to wait for them since he didnt have anything better to do. (its not love you will see when you read later)

Daffodil was about to enter the cafateria when she noticed Ashwing had wandered off. She was going to go after him, but she noticed how upset he looked, and decided he probably wanted some alone time. She decided she would sit down and wait for him. She sat down in front of the cafateria, then Scraet walked up to her. "Oh! Hi 2craet, I haven't 2een you in a while!" said Daffodil petting his head. "Ack! Stop touching me! I have something important to say!" said Scraet angrily. Daffodil stopped petting the little peacock. "W-what i2 it 2craet?" she said nervously. "Just, follow me." he said grimly. Daffodil turned to Moon Dust. "Um, I'll be right back, 2craet want2 to 2how me 2omething." Daffodil trotted off after Scraet, following him all the way back to her and Moon Dust's dorm room. Daffodil opened the door. Inside on her bed, was a letter. Daffodil climbed into bed. She picked up the letter. It was for her, so she opened it. It said:

Dear Miss Penna,

I regret to inform you that your home has burned down in a sudden fire. We were able to retrieve very few items, but we did successfully rescue all of your birds. We investigated the cause of the fire, and it seemed to have started in your greenhouse room, possibly from a heat lamp. There is no need to worry about the care of your birds, they have been placed in the care of your brother, who apparently was pet sitting for you anyway. Two of your birds were burned in the fire, but they have been given medical treatment, and are recovering nicely according to Fluttershy. There is no need to worry, and you should continue your training at the Wonderbolt Acadamy.

Sincerely,

Mayor Mare

Daffodil was stunned. "What, WHAT!?" she flopped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling. "How could they not tell me what 2tuff 2urvived, what bird2 were hurt, which bucking greenhou2e the fire 2tarted in? And how did they get the note here 2o fa2t?" Scraet flew up to her quickly. That's what I'm trying to tell you! It isn't really real! Look on the back of the envelope! Daffodil flipped the envelope over. She was SO MAD. On the back of the envelope was a troll face and a message. You Daffodil Penna, have just been trolled by a senior xP. REALLY "ugh, whoever that guy i2 he2 a jerk, and a creepy a2 buck STALKER!"  Daffodil decided she would go back to Ashwing and Moon Dust now, it was probably time for dinner, and she was grumpy and scared and starving. "C'mon 2craet, hop up." Scraet hopped onto her shoulder. As Daffodil walked up to the cafateria, she noticed Ashwing standing there alone. Daffodil walked up to him. "2orry to keep you waiting! 2craet was feeling bad 2o I went back to my dorm for a bit! 2o where i2 Moon Du2t?"

Edited by soullessduck

Oliveflame was almost to her room when she stopped dead. Why is she like this? She focused hard and did a mind reading spell and said "He still loves me!" Than flew to him with joy in her heart and landed beside him... She said "I love you Stratos and I need to show you my kingdom... A Mare named Gathon distoryed my kingdom..." Than teleported them to ruins. They were black and ashes were in the wind. She walked along to fallen kingdom and lead him to the castle. On the outside it looked ugly and black but on the inside it llooked beautiful and untouched. "Theres a curse that if I don't find were harmony meets and love begins on New years eve and marry someone to break the curse than my kingdom will vanish into thin air...But if I save it... It will be Beautiful again...":  Oliveflame walked upstairs into a a big pink room. There was pictures on the wall of her and the wonderbolts. Oliveflame sat on her bed crying and missing evereything that she had... SHe missed being a princess... She wished that Gathon never ever  came.."

OCC Please do something romantic next! :D

Edited by RainbowDash1013

Moon Dust watched as the other Pegasi went off to the cafeteria. She wasn't feeling too hungry, or too good either. She waited until everyone was out of site and made a speedy journey to her house, gathering up a few unfinished charts and her telescopes and flew back. Whenever she felt upset or sick, she looked at the stars. As she was flying back, she noticed that her pet bat was hanging upside down off one of her telescopes.

"Urgh, Haze, what are you DOING?! I know Daff has that bird thing with her, but I' m not too sure that Spitfire would want any more animals around! Shoo!" She said, swatting the small brown bat away. It gave her a puppy dog eyed expression and after a few minutes Moon Dust couldn't take it.

"Alright, you can stay, but just hide and don't draw attention to yourself." She said, and before she could protest, Haze flew into her mane. Moon Dust sighed but continued on.

Once she got there, she figured there was some free time. She set up one of her telescopes on a cloud a few metres above the academy. She started charting the stars happily, with Haze nestled on her head, and she didn't feel homesick any more.

Edited by Snowdrop

Daffodil looked around, she STILL didn't see Moon Dust! "Um, A2hwing, Can we go in to eat now? I don't think Moon Du2t i2 coming..." Ashwing agreed and followed her into the cafateria. Daffodil looked around. It seemed a lot like the cafateria at the Cloudsdale flight school, except it was a LOT bigger. Daffodil happily trotted into line behind Ashwing. While she was in line she started to scope around for a table to sit at. She still didn't see Moon Dust, or Oliveflame, or Stratos, or Orange. Odd. The only person she recognized from earlier was Stratos' friend, the one who had galloped into Spitfire, John, Jock, something like that. "Hey A2hwing? Where do you think we 2ould 2it? I don't 2ee any totally empty table2. Daffodil decided to let Ashwing chose where they sat. She knew if she let herself pick it would take another hour or two. Daffodil felt somepony peck her hoof, she looked down and saw Scraet. ~Hi Scraet, you hungry? I think they have bread rolls!~ "Oh yes please! I am soo hungry!" said Scraet flapping up and down excitedly. ~Ok I'll get you some~ Daffodil giggled and picked Scraet up and put him onto her shoulder. She was at least glad he hadn't disappeared like everyone else. Daffodil tried to convince herself not to worry about them, they probably were just off messing around somewhere, no need to be a control freak she thought to herself.

¨well i dont have a slightest clue but we should sit with someone we know or someone at our level you know so we dont get picked on the first day in here¨ Ashwing said looking around for a table where they could sit but still have seats left if others want to join them ¨Hey look over there theres 4 seats¨ he said walking over to the closest of the seats then putting his food on the table after that he sat down waiting for Daffodil to join him looking at her talking with her bird or something maybe to herself he slightly made a nod to encourage her to come over to him 'wonder if she would ever see me as someone else well not in sexually way but as like a close friend or whatever i cant read her mind its impossible without a horn' Ashwing thought angry at himself for doing something wrong or right or plain oldschool he continued to stare at his food waiting for her to come over seeing as she would come pretty fast he decided to wait until she came to start eating to be respectful against her.

Daffodil finished getting her food, and looked around for Ashwing. She saw him and he nodded inviting her to come sit with him. Smiling she picked up Scraet and sat down next to him. She put Scaet down on the chair next to her and gave him his roll. She glanced over at Ashwing who had started eating. Daffodil started to eat her meal to. As she ate she thought about the fake fire note she had gotten. She was pretty scared, how did they know all that about her? She decided to just stop thinking about it. She looked back over at Ashwing. I probably should talk to him, she thought to herself. "2o, A2hwing, what2 your max wing 2peed? My record i2 twenty 2ix, but I tend to get between 2eventeen and twenty one. How many time2 have you broken the 2ound barrier? I haven't yet, I alway2 pull up before I do, I get 2cared." She looks away embarrassed. Ugh why did I tell him that! Now he's gonna think I'm some wimp. She really didn't want to mess up their friendship. She started petting Scraet absentmindedly. She then realized that she had turned away from Ashwing for a while, she quickly looked back at Ashwing.

¨my top wing speed ey, its around 39 i guess and the sound barrier i have broke it twice and that is good enough for me¨ Ashwing replied but heard she was too scared to ¨hey not everypony is brave enough to do it¨ ashwing encouraged her to become happy he just nodded his head in agreement to his own words he had thought she didnt like him when she had turned her head away from him so he started eating again in peace but then he noticed her quickly look at him again ¨hey whats with all the haste all of a sudden Daffodil?¨ he asked her when she did it so quickly and not a bit slow like everypony else do or maybe do ¨wanna go out fly a couple rounds tommorow?¨ Ashwing kindly asked but he made it sound like a date to her more than what he meant it to be a friendly hang out chatting usual friend stuff instead of kiss kiss mmm stuff or to be more mature girlfriend and boyfriend stuff so he decided to wait for her response knowing that he meant friendly stuff and not you know in any loving way at all or did he? (da da da da la la la la da da DA dara lol)

Daffodil heard him ask her to go fly with him. Oh. My. God. did he just ask me out?! Daffodil started blushing. gaah! now I'm blushing, ugh, what do I do? nopony has ever asked me out before! "Um, uh, 2-2ure, um what time 2hould I meet you? Um, do we have a normal 2cedual tomorrow? If so do we even have any time to meet up?" Daffodil was flipping out on the inside, so much had happened today! It already felt like nine days had past! How had she fallen for him so quickly? She listened to Ashwing respond to her questions. Ugh she had so much emotion in her, she wished she could just-   Daffodil quickly leaned forward and kissed Ashwing. She suddenly came to her senses her eyes widened in shock at what she had just done. "I-I'm 2o 2orry." she whispered turning away. She suddenly stood up and started to walk out of the cafateria. Great, you meet this guy, make friends with him, and then you totally buck it up by kissing him! Ugh! what had come over you! You had never kissed anypony before! Daffodil was filled with a mixture of fear, sadness, worry, and excitement. Great, now you've scared off one of your only friends in this place. Daffodil went outside and sat next to the bush right outside the cafateria door and started to cry.

Ashwing saw her blushing and was on the way to ask why she was blushing but then she replied to his question that he asked before then she quickly just kissed him he blushed lightly and became quite surprised about it then he heard her whisper that she was sorry and walked out of the cafateria as soon as he regained his sense he followed her but to no sucess at finding her before he heard someone cry 'could it be Daffodil' he asked himself in his thoughts trying to find where the sounds came from finding daffodil hiding behind a bush crying ¨hey dont be so sad im not gonna hurt you or unfriend you i was just surprised that you kissed me okay nothing else so please just cheer up its no biggy¨ Ashwing tried to cheer her up but he thought it wouldnt work since she was so Daffodil and he knew Daffodil wanted to be right most of the time so he decided he would change the topic fast ¨so about the flying it was just a friendly invitation to get to know eachother nothing serious okay?¨ he kindly asked Daffodil with his hoof out to help her up.

Daffodil was surprised Ashwing still wanted to be her friend. She accepted his hoof and stood up. She wiped her eyes on her hoof a bit, embarrassed that she had been caught crying. "U-um, well if you 2till want to go flying tomorrow, I will go." Daffodil smiled awkwardly  and looked back down at her whooves. "I'm really 2orry about ki22ing you, I have no idea what came over me." Daffodil was surprised how nice he was about her blunder. It was sort of a bittersweet feeling she was feeling though, she was very happy he was still her friend, but deep inside she wanted to be more than friends. She shoved the thought out of her head. He just showed a huge amount of forgiveness, and she would NOT buck up again. She suddenly felt a sharp painful peck on her hoof. She squeaked in pain and reeled around. "WHAT WA2 THAT FOR!" she yelled at Scraet. "You. Just. KISSED HIM!!!" squawked Scraet. "2craet! I am bleeding now! I am 2ick of you bo22ing me around!  I can ki22 who I want thank you very much." she said sharply to him. Scraet strutted over to Ashwing and pecked him extremely hard, then flew off. "Oh my go2h! Agh your bleeding! I-I'll go get a bandage!" Daffodil rushed back to her dorm to get a bandage. Once she got to her dorm she quickly grabbed a bandage. She rushed back to Ashwing. "I'm 2o 2orry! He can get violent, but he2 never done thi2 before, I think I might have to 2end him back home." As Daffodil was wrapping up the cut, she tried really hard not to cry. She and Scraet had fought before, but nothing like this.

Edited by soullessduck

Composing herself, Olive trotted over to the room's window and looked out over the remains of her lost kingdom - a barren wasteland of crumbling buildings, resting upon a ground from which nothing was growing. The wind carried the occasional drift of dust and dirt flowing through the air.

Stratos trotted up next to her, looking out the window, trying to determine where exactly he was. None of the landscape looked familiar to him. He could've been clear on the other side of Equestria for all he knew, but such details did not matter now.

Olive closed her eyes in a meditative concentration. A beam of aural light began to rise from her horn. One by one, ghostly visions of ponies began to appear about the landscape. For just a moment, life had returned to her kingdom. Fillies and colts laughed and played in the streets, ponies of all kinds conversed and enjoyed the day. A happiness slowly rose from a landscape that hadn't known one in lifetimes, even if it was only a vision.

A small smile crossed Olive's face as a tear rolled away from her eye. Her kingdom was alive again, if only for a moment. Suddenly the sounds of joy and life  gave way to sounds of screaming and terror, as the ghostly visions of ponies began to scurry off in all directions in panic. This lasted for only a moment before the ghostly visions vaporized into the air, as the light faded from Olive's horn. She was weeping again, mourning for her people.

Stratos draped his wing over her body, drawing her close in a comforting embrace. He tried to stay strong, fighting back images of the vision he just saw that chilled him to his bones. He nuzzled his face close to hers, whispering to her in consolation the best he could.

"Your kingdom will live again. I have faith. Like a phoenix we will rise from the ashes...together."

Olive trotted out from under Stratos' wing, turning to face him. They were looking deep into each others' eyes...each others' souls.

"What about about Gathon? How do you know we can defeat her?" Olive said with worry.

"Because true love conquers all," Stratos whispered.

Stratos and Olive's lips slowly began to near, their eyes slowly narrowing. As their lips met, time seemed to slow to a standstill. Nothing else mattered, they were each others world. They were two souls becoming one.

(OOC: You want to keep this PG-13 max, right?).

Edited by StratoPegasus