planning Equestrian Civil War (Take Two)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

The lack of posts recenlty could also be partly because The-Master has had a family tragedy a few days ago .   I'm guessing he might be back in perhaps a week or two?

Don't worry, I'm back. I'll post as soon as I can but I'm still quite occupied at the moment. I still have another funeral to go to. That's the second this week.

Sorry for you loss(es) mate, funerals are never a fun thing to go to. No matter how little you know the person (at least for me) you always seem to cry over their parting :(

Oh, bah. I guess now I have to make a post. Great.

Hey, Sky, don't expect me to be back on for a while. After this post, I might be able to make one more today.

post-10241-0-92682600-1358082258.jpg

I will wait. At least this RP isn't dying yet. I really hope we can finish this one. For the Republic! Just kidding.

Yo ho~ Yo ho~ A pirate's life for me~

post-10241-0-07469400-1358082334.jpg

What the heck is the ninja doing at the 0:04? And a 0:22 O_o This ninja makes me lmao and facepalm at the same time.

Let's just hope Fillydelphia doesn't get burned to cinders before we actually move in, considering there's going to be archers with flaming arrows and giant flames fueled by wind :P!

Edited by HistoricallyInaccurate

Ok, I'm back I was in Mexico as I said before, but as I've been seeing, the whole conversation at Celestia's room, has been reduced to Verdana and The Lion Padalin

Is it that bad thing XD sorry. I am waiting for Celestia to reply but nothing is happening. So i am just waiting.

Is it that bad thing XD sorry. I am waiting for Celestia to reply but nothing is happening. So i am just waiting.

Nope~ but I would have liked to get a little bit more involved, but either way I wouldn't have been able to reply properly.

And yeah I noticed that Celestia didn't say anything either, maybe she was just waiting?

• 2 weeks later...

@Darius

Do you know the reason for his bannment (even a real word?) Let me rephrase that, Do you know why he was banned? 

I basically have no choice but to wait for Thunder :P

Edited by ~HistoricallyInaccurate~

@Darius

Do you know the reason for his bannment (even a real word?) Let me rephrase that, Do you know why he was banned? 

I basically have no choice but to wait for Thunder :P

No. I know he got banned because it seems to say his account was unavailable. What was he banned for?

@Higurashi

In that case...I'll make sure to build a bunker somewhere. I've yet to understand how using crystals that can "Level a battlefield in seconds" is not godmodding. That beats matchlocks by a long shot!

Celestia is on her way to Ponyville now. I allowed sufficient vagueness so that anyone she requested to accompany her can actually be travelling somewhere else in the convoy. (A number of royal carriages, with Celestia's being open topped for the public.) Of course, you could also make your own way to Ponyville alone. *shrug*

@Higu

Let us get this peace negoitations on the way! I am eager to see all the politicans babble and groan whilst I sit and twidddle my hoof..thumbs...

And I do take it they are held in the fair town of Ponyville yes?

Ooh! Can't wait! Although I'll be making minimal eye contact as possible with Celestia :P

Maybe it'll be like those court sessions during the civil war when SC was deciding to secede or not.

Are we waiting on someone to post? I seems like this RP tends to go into long time spands of inactiveness.