Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Merry Pony Christmas

Party Cannon

I wish I still believed someone is going to bring me what I want if I'll wish hard enough. Or at least if I could be less cynical about this part of the year. But.... I want RD plushie or toy that actually looks like RD. Feel free to mail me one!

Either way, enjoy & survive the holiday, cheers.

• Brohoof 1

A Twilight or Pinkie plushie would be nice :3 But I'll get socks, and I'll give socks. :P As every year. Socks. Always. What else is there to give?

Gloves, gloves are what else there is to give, along with hats xD I would love to receive these RD headphones I saw at hot topic, but alas my mom said no, and also prohibited me from buying it with my own money, or owning them in any way at all in general ;-;

• Brohoof 1

I wish I still believed someone is going to bring me what I want if I'll wish hard enough. Or at least if I could be less cynical about this part of the year. But.... I want RD plushie or toy that actually looks like RD. Feel free to mail me one!

Either way, enjoy & survive the holiday, cheers.

I honestly WOULD mail you one if they weren't out of stock at welovefine. I'm so sorry, I really would send you one, I hope that they restock soon.

I honestly WOULD mail you one if they weren't out of stock at welovefine. I'm so sorry, I really would send you one, I hope that they restock soon.

Ok, you've just made me feel bad about myself, because If you wanted to send me a plushie I would actually let you and also you have just apologized to a stranger for not being able to give them a gift.

Seeing as this topic is really more or less about posting what pony *merchandise* you get tomorrow during Christmas, I'm moving it to Sugarcube's merchandise subforum.

Ok, you've just made me feel bad about myself, because If you wanted to send me a plushie I would actually let you and also you have just apologized to a stranger for not being able to give them a gift.

I don't mind giving strangers gifts, last Christmas I gifted a guitar to the kid who lives across my street, until that point he didn't even know my name. Don't feel bad, I just like giving.

I got several packs of trading cards, a Rainbow Dash shirt and a Fluttershy figurine from my sister, and I bought a Friendship Express for my little cousins who I've gotten interested into the show! Oh, and I gifted to myself one of the "Cloudsdale set" with RD, Gilda, and the Wonderbolt Surprise. Merry Christmas and happy Hearths Warming to all!

Edited by Tall_But_Short_37
  • Brohoof 1

I don't mind giving strangers gifts, last Christmas I gifted a guitar to the kid who lives across my street, until that point he didn't even know my name. Don't feel bad, I just like giving.

Well, feel free to contact me anytime you feel like giving RD toys. Oh my, I'm such a bastard.

Or, if you see a nice one somewhere with a reasonable pricetag (and shipping to EU), link it to me, I'd be grateful for that. The only toys I ran in over here look like bloody goblin pained blue, and that's not exactly what I'd like to have in my home.

I got only one pony related item, yet it is very special.

My older sister got me a Rainbow Dash shirt that is the style of the Led Zeppelin swan song record label.

The two, COMBINED TOGETHER...wonderful.

With the money I received, some of it is bound to be used for ponies. ;)

post-9526-0-40357100-1356477597_thumb.jpg