private A Strange World RP

Miss Light Diamond

As Derek walk he noticed a scientist staring into a room, and had a look on his face that said he had seen talking animals. That project wasnt due to begin untill next month, so either the room was disobeying orders, or the other poniez were there. Either way he went over to investigate. He peeked into tge room and noticed that tge others were there, some still in cages that were open, and a guard of some sorts wity a gun. Almost instinctivley he jumped at tge guard, not caring if he was to shoot.

Perttu got hit by a pegasi. Now that was some good physics! He fell down by the force of a PONY!

"Whoa... Take it easy... I am not a cusion...  Nor a pillow." He said, still in the ground, liking the idea of having ponies around him.

"I am here to... Well, find out why and how did you get into the cells, and... Find out who you are, of course." He said, looking at the pony which was pointing his horn at him, yet he looked a bit confused.

He then saw some guy jumping towards the guard, who apparently was releasing the ponies.

Perttu tried to move, but he had a PONY on top of him.

(OOC: OH MY I CAN'T READ THE POST ABOVE ME)

Edited by Devious Detonation
  • Brohoof 1

As Snow was lecturing him, Carlos pulled out his lighter and a cigar, lighting it. "Well you know what Snow? I know all that, ive been here for what? Six, eight months. You and i both know the next in command wont give a damn if you used to be human. Theyre just going to haul you away and do experiments on you. Im in command now. You may still be the captain but im the one with gun, so right now just chill." Carlos closed his eyes to meditate a little then he heard someone call out but a pegasis was already ontop the guy. Carlos set his rifel down now that the man was on the ground, plus unarmed. Then as if on que another guy tackled him to the ground, but Carlos quickly got the guy off him and pinned him to the groud, pulling out his side arm at the same time pressing it to the guys temple.

Perttu got hit by a pegasi. Now that was some good physics! He fell down by the force of a PONY!

"Whoa... Take it easy... I am not a cusion...  Nor a pillow." He said, still in the ground, liking the idea of having ponies around him.

"I am here to... Well, find out why and how did you get into the cells, and... Find out who you are, of course." He said, looking at the pony which was pointing his horn at him, yet he looked a bit confused.

He then saw some guy jumping towards the guard, who apparently was releasing the ponies.

Perttu tried to move, but he had a PONY on top of him.

(OOC: OH MY I CAN'T READ THE POST ABOVE ME)

Upon closer inspection, Fletcher recognised the man he stood upon. "Perttu?" He got off of the scientist, and held out a hoof, to help him to his feet. Fletcher couldn't hear the Brooklyn in his characteristically slow, deep voice this time, and it sounded as it always had. Maybe... It was a sort of transition process.  "You know who I am. Don't be silly." He heard the Brooklyn that time...

• Brohoof 1

Upon closer inspection, Fletcher recognised the man he stood upon. "Perttu?" He got off of the scientist, and held out a hoof, to help him to his feet. Fletcher couldn't hear the Brooklyn in his characteristically slow, deep voice this time, and it sounded as it always had. Maybe... It was a sort of transition process.  "You know who I am. Don't be silly." He heard the Brooklyn that time...

"Perttu. A pony is talking to you. Perttu. THERE. IS. A. PONY. TALKING. TO. YOU!" Perttu tought, but immediately recognizing that damned accent.

"Wait a second... I don't recall you beeing a pony, nor having power to be one... What in the world has happened?! This is pure madness!" Perttu said, looking at the pegasus, getting up with his help.

Perttu was shocked, and what made him even more shocked was he beeing in the cells...

As Snow was lecturing him, Carlos pulled out his lighter and a cigar, lighting it. "Well you know what Snow? I know all that, ive been here for what? Six, eight months. You and i both know the next in command wont give a damn if you used to be human. Theyre just going to haul you away and do experiments on you. Im in command now. You may still be the captain but im the one with gun, so right now just chill." Carlos closed his eyes to meditate a little then he heard someone call out but a pegasis was already ontop the guy. Carlos set his rifel down now that the man was on the ground, plus unarmed. Then as if on que another guy tackled him to the ground, but Carlos quickly got the guy off him and pinned him to the groud, pulling out his side arm at the same time pressing it to the guys temple.
(OOC: Derek has became a pony in case non of you know)

Almost imediatley after knocking the guard down the tables were turned, almost litteraly. Derek himself was now pinned down, and with a gun to his head! He knew there was no point struggling because he would just get shot.

"pull the gun away from my intelligent mind, and let the ponies go"

"Perttu Why is-" He was cut off when he noticed Derek on the other side of the room, A gun was being held to his head. Lexon ran at the guard and tackled him off Derek, The gun was knocked out of his hand. Lex bought his hoof high above the guards head and then punched him as heard as he could.

"Perttu. A pony is talking to you. Perttu. THERE. IS. A. PONY. TALKING. TO. YOU!" Perttu tought, but immediately recognizing that damned accent.

"Wait a second... I don't recall you beeing a pony, nor having power to be one... What in the world has happened?! This is pure madness!" Perttu said, looking at the pegasus, getting up with his help.

Perttu was shocked, and what made him even more shocked was he beeing in the cells...

Perttu did recognise him. Good. "I don't know how to explain it, but every single pony here was a human in the portal room when they tried to activate it." Fletcher made his way past the startled scientist, and stood sentinel at the door. The hall was empty for the moment, and he was going to make sure the only escape route would remain clear.

(OOC: I've described North Arrow's appearance, finally, in his character page. Yay!)

It took Carlos a second to realize he was about to shoot a pony. He sat there frozen, the gun still on the ponies head. Then he was yet again tackled to the ground. When he looked he noticed it was one of the ponies he released, then something hard hit him. Loooking again he saw what look like a hoof coming down to him. Carlos quickly grabbed the hoof and pushed the pony away, then crawled to his rifel. Apon grabbing it he got to his feet point the rifel at anypony that came within three feet of him. He moved a little switch on the grip, switching from smi-auto to full auto. Carlos was breathing hard. Didnt they know he was trying to help them?

It took Carlos a second to realize he was about to shoot a pony. He sat there frozen, the gun still on the ponies head. Then he was yet again tackled to the ground. When he looked he noticed it was one of the ponies he released, then something hard hit him. Loooking again he saw what look like a hoof coming down to him. Carlos quickly grabbed the hoof and pushed the pony away, then crawled to his rifel. Apon grabbing it he got to his feet point the rifel at anypony that came within three feet of him. He moved a little switch on the grip, switching from smi-auto to full auto. Carlos was breathing hard. Didnt they know he was trying to help them?
Derek backed up slightly when the guard picked his rifle up. So if knocking him over didnt work, perhaps reasoning would?

"woa woa woa. Calm down there. Im not here to hurt, and i know that we are talking ponies, so it would make sence to lock us up. We could be usefull. But thats not why i am here. All you have to do is to not lock them up," he pointed at the open cages tgat still had ponies." just dont lock us up and then you can go home an- and drink yourself unconsious. And tgen this will be nithing but a dream. OK? Just put the gun down, and let us go."

"ENOUGH" Capt. Snow screamed. "Carlos you're going to kill somepony by either accident or recklessness. I understand you want to help but right now this is Chaos and I won't have it. Further, that gun doesn't make you in charge. You saw what I did to that door and I'll do it to your FACE if you keep up this non-sense.

"Everypony else, we are about to have a small army on us, so if you want to get out I suggest every Unicorn and Alicorn here form a tight circle with every non-unicorn or alicorn in the middle. Close your eyes and focus. Focus on my briefing room on the 2nd sub level. No one would go there but me without invitation. The emergency ready room is on Sub level 3 so we'll be above everypony else. It will give us time to figure out how to get out of this place. Lexon, I see you're an Alicorn like me so you need to step up and help keep calm around here before the worst happens. No please, lets put the weapons away and try this teleportation spell. I'll warn you...it will likely drain our magic for a few hours if we can pull it off to begin with."

Carlos didnt know what to do. He couldnt shot the pony...er alicorn. He then heard Snow booming voice. Carlos wanted to complain that they were the one who attacked him first, but figured it was pointless. It seemed no matter what he had to follow her orders. But she was right. Every pony stood about two feet shorter than him except the alicorns who almost reached his hight. If he wasnt carefull he couldnt easily hurt or even kill one of them. He lowered his rifel and slung it over his shoulder, then went over to where his hand gun had slid across the floor and picked it up as well, storing it in its holster. When he was sorted out he went over to the pony he had pushed over and put out his hand to help him up.

Perttu heard Captain Snow's orders.

Well... He could not argue much with an alicorn, because for him, alicorns were like Gods... The rank below Octavia.

He sat behind the alicorn and thought in the 2nd subterranian level, Snow's briefing room.

He had his eyes closed, and, despite Snow's orders, he started to think again about all this pony stuff happening.

But, immediately after so, he thought again in the room.

• Brohoof 1

"with all due respect, commander," Derek said sornfully. " i do not believe that is the greatest idea. As by rule 24-jp8 every room within the facility must contain 3-6 cameras for every 3 metre squared, and any violation of this rule is instant loss of job. If said person violates any rule above that, like unauthorized genetic mutations, they can be punished by death. A smarter option would be to transport to the facility gates, where there are no cameras. This will buy us a good 10 minutes compared to yours in which tgeyll blow tge doir down with a tonne of c4."

Edited by darklord260

Oh sure, no problem. Even twilight sparkle had trouble teleporting herself ALONE. She was experienced, we aren't and we will be taking others with us. Now if we stay here they already are in route. If we go to my level at least there's more time. If we teleport all the way to the front gate we may not all make it. Do you want that on your soul?

Oh sure, no problem. Even twilight sparkle had trouble teleporting herself ALONE. She was experienced, we aren't and we will be taking others with us. Now if we stay here they already are in route. If we go to my level at least there's more time. If we teleport all the way to the front gate we may not all make it. Do you want that on your soul?

"yes, i would want that on my soul. Ive given people wings and then shot then down. Ive had to sit and watch groups of scientis explode for bieng either impatient or missing mistakes in a creation. Buissnes is buissnez and i couldnt care less. Except for tge boy he has his life ahead of him." Derek sighed. "Alright fine ill do it! But if this goes wrong im killing you myself."

Fletcher rolled his eyes. "Look! There's a perfectly good open door over here." He knew they weren't going to listen, though. These types never listened. Sighing under his breath, he joined the rest of the group and sat down lazily. "Just go ahead. I hope you don't leave part of someone behind."

(OOC: going to a Christmas party. Will likely be unable to post.)

Edited by Descant

Lexon took Carlos's hand and stood up. "If we go out the door we may be outnumbered...If we teleport than they won't know we have left this room until we get here." He said to Fletcher, trotting next to Snow and waiting for everyone else to be ready.

(OOC: Paulgreendog, You need to sign up for an RP before you post. We're not looking for any more ponies in this RP, You may sign up as a human but you will need to post your OC's character sheet in the OOC topic. You are going to want to read this page before signing up for RP's.)

• Brohoof 1

Lexon took Carlos's hand and stood up. "If we go out the door we may be outnumbered...If we teleport than they won't know we have left this room until we get here." He said to Fletcher, trotting next to Snow and waiting for everyone else to be ready.

Fletcher nodded. "I understand, but... I can't help but worry. No one here's ever been able to but imagine using magic before. How do you know you can get each and every one of us up there in one piece?" 

He may not know much about ponies and magic, but he knew about experience. And that it was necessary.

Carlos walked around the room a bit, bored as he waited for all the alicorns and unicorns to gather round to attempt the teleportation spell. He eventually made his way to the circle quietly pulling out a second cigar as the last one got crushed while he was being tackled. Pushing the thought out of his mind he took a close examination of each pony noting their colors, wings, horns, tails and manes. It didn't make any since to him why they had been turned into ponies unless that portal was supposed to lead to equestrian, in which case it did make since, even for a "idiot" like him. Before he lit the cigar he held it up asking if any of them minded it, unsure if it would mess with the spell.

Leafdew quickly got behind Lexon, the ifrst uni- or alicorn he could think of. He followed Snow's instructions about not having a horn. He then shuddered as someone brought him up. "I...I just want this to be over," he muttered. He then looked around at everyone else there, adults who could care less. Leafdew then piped up. "If...If we're in danger here, maybe we can get the portal to work and go to Equestri where we'll actually be safe and find somepony like Twilight Sparkle who can actually help us."

"Fletcher...I suppose you are right but I would rather risk this than get shot or seen trying to get to Snow's office. Lucas...That would be the ideal thing but the machine didn't work the first time. We are going to need someplace we can go outside the city where I can figure out what happened to the machine...Also, The machine is broken and I will need to build a new one. And Carlos...I would rather you not smoke." He said, Closing his eyes and concentrating on Snow's office. *Wow...I am usually not this...Much of a leader...Ugh, Snow's office, Snow's office.* He thought.

After everyone had gathered in the right spots she closed her eyes and focused. She focused on all of their magic becoming a circle, a constant moving flow, focusing directly into her. She had studied Magick and the Paranormal for years when she was younger. It wasn't much, but so far she was the only one to complete a spell. She reminded everyone to focus and picture the ready room. The cell block began to reverberate. The air tinged with electricity and the sounds of heavy boots could be heard. All they horns in the room glowed brightly and just as the men and their guns turned the corner, there was a flash and sucking sound, like a void appearing and then being filled back in with air. Nothing remained but some multicolored mist and some poor humans clothes.

Alex woke up with a roaring headache, unsure of what had happened. last he remembered he had been dealing with the machines monitoring activity when...something had happened. He opened his eyes and lay there trying to reajust to his...surroundings? he sat up slowly, head reeling with a loud rushing sound. He felt heavy, not just from his head pounding.. He blinked slowly and looked around and saw...PONIES? Unicorns? In shock, alex did whatever they said before his brain started functioning normally again. 

He looked down, resigned to his new dark blue body, and wished he had a mirror. turning his head on his now-elongated neck he saw wings and tried to flutter them, or move them at least, his muscules objected, not having been used before, not even sure how to move.

he dropped them again, in an awkward movement in time to be told to go to a certain point...and then they vanished..

((sorry for out of character, but really didn't have a choice on what else to do.))

Fletcher watched with wide eyes as those of the group of ponies closed their eyes, each with a look of intense focus on their faces, some even to the point of strain. For a moment, he thought nothing was going to happen, but then he saw a spark shoot out of Captain Snow's horn, and he shut his eyes tight as a flash of light enveloped them all.

Darkness. A Darkness so deep, it was almost compressing. Fletcher couldn't breathe. There was no air here. Just the compressing darkness.

Just as he began to panic, the floor rematerialised beneath him, and he collapsed onto it. Opening his eyes slightly, he saw what might have been the interior of Captain Snow's office. It was all too blurry, he could not tell for sure. Looking around, even with the blurry vision, he could tell he was not the only one to fall over. He began to blink rapidly, trying to restore clear vision to his eyes.

He thanked a deity he did not believe in that their spell had worked.

Edited by Descant