private A Strange World RP

Miss Light Diamond

Everypony would have arrived there safely. Every human, save one would have arrived intact. The one human would have appeared naked...opps...but one pony was gone. Captain Imala Snow who had focused the magic had to make a choice when it seemed they coudln't collectively transport all of them. She sacrificed herself so the other may live. A small amount of her Icy blue streak mane fell to the floor, the last notable remnants of a sacrifice to those she had promised to protect when she first took her job.

When they arrived at Snow's office, Lexon staggered around then slipped and fell onto the floor, he put his hoof to his forehead. "Snow...We are never going to...Captain Snow ? Aw crap." He said, Looking at the piece of mane on the floor. "Where did she...What do we do now ?" He asked, Slowly pushing himself back onto his hooves.

@,

Fletcher groaned when he spied the lock of hair. The fool... The glorious fool...  She had bitten off more than she could chew. Fletcher could have gotten out easily. He was the one who stole a high-security document from Hollywood itself. But no one ever seemed to remember that...

Lexon sounded like he was panicking. For some reason, this gave Fletcher strength. His slow, deep voice, sounded surprisingly inspiring as he spoke confidently, wiping away a single tear. "We stick to the plan. We're on Sublevel Two. All we need to do is get to the emergency ready room is on Sublevel Three. Then we'll work it out from there. Just like the captain said."

Edited by Descant

"...e'll work it out from there. Just like the captain said." Carlos head this person..no pony, He was still having a hard time remembering he was now surrounded by ponies and not humans. He opened his eyes, his vision blurry, and looked around to see the group of ponies with him. But he didn't realize that Snow wasn't with them. He slowly got to his feet losing his balance a few times as he did. It took him a minute to notice he didn't have his cloths..."Where the..?" He looked around quickly and found Snows locker, which he found himself rather lucky to find. Opening up the locker he found a pair of green Standard issue pants, a shirt that was to small for him and a vest, socks, and boots. *I guess she never wore these. Oh well, I hope she dosnt mind me stealing this stuff.* Carlos quickly and quietly put all the stuff on, except the shirt, and in the pants he found a 9 mm with a single ten round clip. "You'd think Snow would keep more ammo around for being head of security." he said to himself, knowing he would have to be careful with how he used the ammunition.

Alex walked a turn around the office, excersizing his wings until the muscles were strong enough to attempt flight. He hovered for a bit and landed, hopeing to conserve the energy until it was needed. He watched the man finished dressing himeself - having looked away to give him some privacy at least - and then noticed the lock of hair.

He looked over his glasses at the others who seemed to be taking charge, he had no problem with that..but felt sorry that the Captain had had to sacrifice herself like that for them. Quietly he edged up to the others and asked

"Is there any chance that she is still back in the cages room?"

She awoke on her back, laying spread eagle in what use to be the control room. It wasnt far from the containment cells, but it was as far as she could go without having the energy to go with them. It worked out though because she could get a better look at what had happened and see if anypony else needed help.

The room had been contained. No one in, no one out until further studies could be done to ensure it was save. She was sure the armed officers who carried them away would be in medical rooms for evaluations.

The portal was destroyed. It was nothing but a wreck of its self, but in the center, every now and then a little bolt of pastel light would shoot out. Apparently the portal wasn't totally closed yet. Nothing could fit through but she had a feeling if anyone got hit by one of those little bolts, they would find themselves a pony, much like the rest of them did.

She hoped the others made it. There they would find food, drink, ammo and a "Captains gig" as the military refered to it. It was a passage way that lead to a vehicle for her use in emergencies. The hallway was well hidden into the paneling of the walls themselves but it was there. She had to catch up to them but she was far too drained. She couldn't light a match now after all she had discharged.

She slowly stood and started looking around the room for others. As she walked, she noticed a piece of her mane was gone. Well at least some of her made it.

"Please Lex, lead those ponies. They need you"

(OOC: im gunna refer to his official OC name as of now.)

Bright Spark felt woozey after that teleportation. It appeared tgat not every pony had made it, as ol commander pants was missing. Nothing but a lock of her hair. But Bright Spark did not react, instead he just sat in the corner.

"So! Whos taking charge from now?"

Lex leaned against part of the wall. "I dont know what we're going to do now...We can't just AAAH. *THUMP*" The part of wall that Lex had been leaning on suddenly broke open revealing a long hallway. "Um...Ow...Wait, WAIT...Everyone, We should go down here...I am sure Snow had a use for it, Maybe it leads out of the building." He said, Standing up and brushing himself off.

Debris had covered the portal, as though it was a war field. Not a single sound had come into hearing quality... A giant pile of debris was in the corner, showing nothing but destruction of the light... However, there was one thing that stood out from the rest... A hand. A human hand...

• Brohoof 2

Debris had covered the portal, as though it was a war field. Not a single sound had come into hearing quality... A giant pile of debris was in the corner, showing nothing but destruction of the light... However, there was one thing that stood out from the rest... A hand. A human hand...

Snow had been using her horn as a digging tool, removing pieces of debris here and there, trying to stay clear of that random shot of lightening from the nearly collapsed portal. She bucked and nudged and scooting pieces over until she saw it...a hand. Were they alive? Dead? She didn't know but they were dangerously close to that lightening bolt shooting about. She careful moved over to the person and with great effort, and a large cut on her neck later, revealed the guy under it all.

"Hey...HEY...wake up Soldier! You alive?"

She poked him with her horn like a kid poking a dead animal with a stick.

• Brohoof 1

Snow had been using her horn as a digging tool, removing pieces of debris here and there, trying to stay clear of that random shot of lightening from the nearly collapsed portal. She bucked and nudged and scooting pieces over until she saw it...a hand. Were they alive? Dead? She didn't know but they were dangerously close to that lightening bolt shooting about. She careful moved over to the person and with great effort, and a large cut on her neck later, revealed the guy under it all.

"Hey...HEY...wake up Soldier! You alive?"

She poked him with her horn like a kid poking a dead animal with a stick.

Light broke through the rubble, as the human felt something going through the rubble, clearing his way. His vision was a little blurry from the dirt and dust that came with the blast, but he made out... A weird figure? He tried his best to talk, and luckily, it came out in his regular tone.

"Where am I? What happened?"

• Brohoof 1

Light broke through the rubble, as the human felt something going through the rubble, clearing his way. His vision was a little blurry from the dirt and dust that came with the blast, but he made out... A weird figure? He tried his best to talk, and luckily, it came out in his regular tone.

"Where am I? What happened?"

"Oh thank Luna you're okay!" Wait, what the hell did I just say? Anyway

"Listen, you've been in an accident and there has been some side effects to that accident. You dont seem to be effected but we have to get you away from where you are now. If you can, wrap your arms around my neck and I'll pull you clear."

She looked nervously over at the string of light that was all but gone. It shot out violently every few seconds, then every 30 seconds, now every 45. It was dying. Good. Maybe no one else had to suffer their fate.

"Oh thank Luna you're okay!" Wait, what the hell did I just say? Anyway

"Listen, you've been in an accident and there has been some side effects to that accident. You dont seem to be effected but we have to get you away from where you are now. If you can, wrap your arms around my neck and I'll pull you clear."

She looked nervously over at the string of light that was all but gone. It shot out violently every few seconds, then every 30 seconds, now every 45. It was dying. Good. Maybe no one else had to suffer their fate.

The human complied, still not seeing the figure fully. But, he managed to bust his arms out and wrapped them around the figure's neck, going past his mane-- Wait. He could see the figure clearly now... Was that... A unicorn?

"I'm hoping I'm dreaming... Otherwise, I'm getting lifted out of debris by a talking unicorn and not freaking out in the slightest..."

• Brohoof 1

"Good job..just hang in there, you're going to be fine." Captain Snow carefully dragged the man away from the collapsing portal. She let out a sigh of relief when it had been a full 5 minutes without any further shots of current coming from the thing. As she was about to lay the man down a suddon explosion enveloped the room. It was like watching a sonic rainboom. It struck the man and Snow, flinging them back into the wall. That must have been the portal finally closing on itself. Snow felt her magic recharge before she knocked her head on something. She tried looking for the man but didn;t see anyone around. Everything was a blur and she finally passed out for a moment,

Lex leaned against part of the wall. "I dont know what we're going to do now...We can't just AAAH. *THUMP*" The part of wall that Lex had been leaning on suddenly broke open revealing a long hallway. "Um...Ow...Wait, WAIT...Everyone, We should go down here...I am sure Snow had a use for it, Maybe it leads out of the building." He said, Standing up and brushing himself off.

As Carlos finished tightening the fest, which of course was a little small, he looked over and saw the colapsed wall and went over to it. It was so long he couldnt see the end of it. "Well, sounds good to me. The faster we get out of here the better." He waited for the others to join him and this pony whos name he didnt know. "Hey, i never caught your name. Im sure i know you but i dont know who is who." He said to the pony while he brushed himself off.

"Hi Carlos...Its Lexon, We went to the bar together once, I think we both got pretty drunk...Aaanyway, I think we should get g-" He was cut off by a loud explosion from the floor below them. "That...That must have been the portal closing." He muttered, Putting his ear to the floor, Trying to listen.

"Good job..just hang in there, you're going to be fine." Captain Snow carefully dragged the man away from the collapsing portal. She let out a sigh of relief when it had been a full 5 minutes without any further shots of current coming from the thing. As she was about to lay the man down a suddon explosion enveloped the room. It was like watching a sonic rainboom. It struck the man and Snow, flinging them back into the wall. That must have been the portal finally closing on itself. Snow felt her magic recharge before she knocked her head on something. She tried looking for the man but didn;t see anyone around. Everything was a blur and she finally passed out for a moment,

The human jerked a little after hitting the wall, but stayed conscious throughout the hit. Looking over to the... Weird thing, he could see that it was hit pretty badly. He tried to get up, but fell over, seeing... His hand? What happened to his hand?!

"Huh? What the... This is just a stump... Why is it bluish?"

Carlos felt the floor benthe his feet shake a little with the noise of a muffled yet loud explossion. He looked towards Lexon and smiled, "Well its good to see you again...for the most part. But i agree, we should get going. I'll take point, just stay close." Carlos felt a little awkward talking to a pony, who used to be a human.

Bright Spark sighed as he got up. "oh yeah sure just, trust a h.ole in the wall. Its not like they were alerted and this could be a trap. And if were flinging names around then call me Bright Spark. A true brony through n' through." He got off his chair and followed the guard down the secret path

"This is in Snow's office...I don't know how they could have made this a trap so quickly." He said, Making his way into the tunnel. "Does anypony...I mean...Anyone have some place we can go after we get out...It has to be far away from a city...Maybe in a forest or something...And it needs to be big enough for everyone here." He said, Hopping over a puddle of water on the floor.

"This is in Snow's office...I don't know how they could have made this a trap so quickly." He said, Making his way into the tunnel. "Does anypony...I mean...Anyone have some place we can go after we get out...It has to be far away from a city...Maybe in a forest or something...And it needs to be big enough for everyone here." He said, Hopping over a puddle of water on the floor.

(OOC: i still dont get the hint...)

Really? Well, I live in a manor deep in the forest. Bout an hours drive. You, Carlos was it? If we get outa here are you willing to drive us there? Its pretty big. Enough bedrooms for you all. Theres a library somewhere but theyre all old. Like pied piper old. And the basments off limits. I got a retinal scanner to make sure."

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: i still dont get the hint...)

Really? Well, I live in a manor deep in the forest. Bout an hours drive. You, Carlos was it? If we get outa here are you willing to drive us there? Its pretty big. Enough bedrooms for you all. Theres a library somewhere but theyre all old. Like pied piper old. And the basments off limits. I got a retinal scanner to make sure."

Carlos looked back at the pony who called himself Bright Spark and replied. "If by driving you mean stealing one of the military's vehicles from the storage bay while being shot at by a platoon of soldiers, then getting away safely then yes. Yes i will." He stopped when he came to a corner and pulled out the pistol. He then turned the corner happy to find it was clear of enemies. Carlos gestured for the rest to follow.

Alex looked at the only human with them when he spoke, but he seemed to be talking to someone else. He followed through the hole in the wall with the others turning to the one called 'Bright Spark'

"Those alerted would not have known that we would be teleported here and wouldn't have been able to set it up in such an amount of time...I am more conscerned about the Captain Snow..will she be alright here? Although trained for combat, here she is outnumbered..."

Bright Spark sighed as he got up. "oh yeah sure just, trust a h.ole in the wall. Its not like they were alerted and this could be a trap. And if were flinging names around then call me Bright Spark. A true brony through n' through." He got off his chair and followed the guard down the secret path

Edited by SunsetDancer

Captain Snow awoke to a destroyed room. There was very little of any single machine to tell what any of this use to be. She was banged up good but her body had protected the human, which was her goal. She moaned and coughed up a little blood as she looked for the human. She found no human but gasped when instead she saw a Blue Pony.

She sighed. She had hoped to spare him this fate but that rainbow explosion just couldn't have been avoided. There would be a team here in biohazard suits to inspect the explosion soon and then they would be caught....again. She felt banged up but she felt like her magic was supercharged. She had a plan. She looked down to the smaller blue pony and quietly asked "Are you alright? Don't panic. Everything is going to be fine, but if you can move, we need to go now"

Captain Snow awoke to a destroyed room. There was very little of any single machine to tell what any of this use to be. She was banged up good but her body had protected the human, which was her goal. She moaned and coughed up a little blood as she looked for the human. She found no human but gasped when instead she saw a Blue Pony.

She sighed. She had hoped to spare him this fate but that rainbow explosion just couldn't have been avoided. There would be a team here in biohazard suits to inspect the explosion soon and then they would be caught....again. She felt banged up but she felt like her magic was supercharged. She had a plan. She looked down to the smaller blue pony and quietly asked "Are you alright? Don't panic. Everything is going to be fine, but if you can move, we need to go now"

The man had finally got to see the other pony awake.

"Thank Celestia... Wait. Who the hell? I mean God... Anyways, I'm fine, but what the hell happened?! My hands are just stumps! And they're blue now! BLUE! And-- Wait. Are you talking? Are you seriously TALKING? What the hell..."

• Brohoof 1