Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Theory: Season 3 Episode 8 or 12

ADM McMuffin

Rumors have surfaced about Spike babysitting all of the mane 6's pets. Now why would the Mane 6 leave Spike with all their pets who knows, but I have a theory that the mane 6 is going to go to a party. Now if Pinkie Pie was throwing a party Spike would come with them and if they were going to see Celestia then Spike would come to. That is why I think that the mane 6 may be going to a concert to see Vinyl or Octavia and that Spike does not like this music and stays to watch his best friends pets. Now the question is will we see Vinyl Scratch talk or Octavia? (Do not judge me about spelling mistakes it is very late were I live and Mane 6 is how I say it so don't judge)

• Brohoof 1

I'd say it's episode 8. I'm leaning on that it'll start with Rainbow Dash needing someone to watch after Tank while she was at the Academy(hence why he wasn't in the episode, and maybe even explain the alternate ending), and over time the other ponies would need Spike to watch their pets for whatever reason I can't come up with right now

Edited by Megas75

It looks like it's going to be Episode 11.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_My_Little_Pony:_Friendship_Is_Magic_episodes#Season_3_.282012.E2.80.932013.29

"Just For Sidekicks"

Spike finds himself in over his head after convincing Twilight and her friends to let him pet-sit all of their critters in exchange for a few gems.

Sounds interesting. :) I wonder where they're all going... Perhaps it is something like a party, or maybe they all have seperate engagements.

Okay so am I the only one wondering what the CMC and pet pic a while back was all about. If this is Spike taking care of the pets, then how does:

A) the CMC

B ) the crystal empire

C) a treasure

All fit in.

Is the pic we got a while back another thing?

Am I the only one who is still wondering about the pets and the CMC pic that we saw a while back?

Edited by Phoenix237

After coming off of today's episode, my optimism for Just For Sidekicks has waned.

Plus, this plot makes not sense. If they needed a pet sitter(s), who the hell took care of their pets during their journey to the Crystal Empire? Not to mention, who took care of them during the Canterlot Wedding? Their visit to Canterlot was days long!

PLOT HOLE! <_<

Plus, this plot makes not sense. If they needed a pet sitter(s), who the hell took care of their pets during their journey to the Crystal Empire? Not to mention, who took care of them during the Canterlot Wedding? Their visit to Canterlot was days long!

I am guessing during their trips Big Mac may have done watched their pets or maybe the Ponyville Vet took care of them. But maybe you are right there maybe some huge plot holes in my theory. 

Seriously, you guys? You're looking for plot holes about how the Mane 6's pets were babysat? In the whole scheme of things I don't think that matters very much...just watch the episode and enjoy it.