request shop Commadore's Request Booth

CommadorTheCyborgPony

Okay, so hear goes another request thread! Here I will be taking requests, It's as simple as that.

I'm mostly doing this to gear up to do commissions, get better at drawing, and expand my library.

Here are some guidelines:

1. Use the template down below

2. I will do humans but don't expect them to be to good

3. If you wan't me to do an OC I need a colored reference if possible, if not describe his colors along with a pencil drawing or something that isn't colored.

4: I'm sorry but I don't/can't do vectors, sorry...

Request Template

Character: Say what pony you want, mane 6 or OC, and what you wan't him/her to be doing

Backround: Describe or link to a backround you want used. I will make custom backrounds and if your feeling lazy I'll do it for you.

Text: State if you want text or not, it could be a caption or a pony talking.

Other: Any specific details you might wan't me to add.

Current Requests (Just because this registry is full doesn't mean I won't do it, but you may need to wait a bit, At times I may close requests for a bit because I'm overwhelemed)>

Slot 1

XrosOver

Slot 2

Concord

Slot 3

Fubz

LET THE REQUESTING BEGIN!

Edited by CommadorTheCyborgPony

Character: OC: unicorn: Standing up bipedal.

Background: Monochromatic circle.

No text.

For a colored reference, my signature has a link to a more detailed description of him.

Thanks for this drawing in advance.

I would like a drawing of Rainbow Dash helping a seal to fly. Get a top down angle so you can see the ground in the background. On the ground could be Fluttershy with a happy face and Rainbow Dash could have a slightly disgruntled facial expression because she has to do silly stuff for Fluttershy. The seal should be ecstatic.

Please :3

Sorry if that's a bit difficult. I wouldn't mind a picture with Rarity and Derpy. Have Derpy doing something silly ^-^

Edited by Fubz

Character: Ponysona, (Avatar (References can be found in my profile))

Backround: I'd like it to be winter, maybe the mountains, or next to some plains.

Text: No text

Other: don't forget the scarf! You can always add celestia to the picture... But i won't mind if you won't :P

Hope this turns out to be good practise for you!

Edited by Concord

Character: My OC, Misty Leaves, with her head tilted to the ground as if she is sorrowful. The link to her in my signature.

Backround: The ruins of a broken city.

Text:   "I tried my best..."

Other: If possible, I want the viewer to feel a strong emotion of sadness.

Character: OC: unicorn: Standing up bipedal.

Background: Monochromatic circle.

No text.

For a colored reference, my signature has a link to a more detailed description of him.

Thanks for this drawing in advance.

Got it done in about 17 minutes. Sorry if it isn't what you wanted, the discription gave me little to work off of so a lot of guesswork was involved. Also I have no idea what a Monochromatic Circle is, made a record disc instead.

2ep2bgz.png

Got it done in about 17 minutes. Sorry if it isn't what you wanted, the discription gave me little to work off of so a lot of guesswork was involved. Also I have no idea what a Monochromatic Circle is, made a record disc instead.

This...is...

This...is...AMAZING! This is nearly exactly as I envisioned it! Absolutely fantastic work. Oh and a monochromatic circle is a circle using only shades of black and whitewhite.

I would love my Muffin Spice done more cartoonish (whatever I do, in my drawings she turns more and more into realistic horse) post-10010-0-28941200-1357313316_thumb.png

Charachter. Earth pony, Muffin Spice, on or with a pillow/pillows and blushing with a dreamy face her cutie mark is three cloves

Background:a cloud raining fimo fruit like objects would be awesome (http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/455477/10432599/0/1252740905/FIMO_polymer_clay_fruit_slice_nail_art_nail_care.jpg)

Text: could you add a thought bubble saying ''wiii, magix!'' please?