request shop Pony Lineart Requests (Closed)

Drahgoon

Hello everyone! I'd like to practice drawing ponies, but it gets boring just drawing for myself. I decided I want to start doing lineart requests. I don't have a lot of time for fully colored and shaded drawings nowadays. Lineart is fun and quick to do, only about 10 minutes per drawing. Because of this, they might not be the neatest drawings either. The only restriction is it must be pony. I don't fell comfortable doing humans yet. Have fun!

Character(s):

Pose/Setting:

Refrence (If needed):

Slot 1:

Slot 2: 

Slot 3: 

Slot 4:

Edited by Drahgoon

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick is what I need!

Could you draw my OC Lingo Cider serving a tray of apple cider mugs? Its for an RP. Lin to her profile is in my signature.

Thanks! :3

oOo RIP Forums Writing Centre ;_; oOo

Quick is what I need!

^ I agree with guy above

Could you do my OC Chetnik?

He's the pony in my avatar, but here's a few reference pics anyway.

Pose: Something like flying or doing something general-like.

Camo shrug: http://imageshack.us/a/img593/743/camosrbenda.jpg

Reg shrug: http://imageshack.us/a/img27/3372/newavvie.jpg

Pony img: http://imageshack.us/a/img96/8130/srbenda.png

CM: http://imageshack.us/a/img23/9314/maligrbsrbijea4cmyk.png

CM - Alternate: http://falus33.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/4s-grb-srpski.jpg

* Please note that the pony creator image is ancient, and I edited him, so he does not have a horn.

Edited by Генерал Четник

Please visit my Serbia Floods blog to see how you can help

http://mlpforums.com/blog/634/entry-11520-serbia-floods-serbiafloods-poplave/

Character(s)

Asteria

Pose/Setting:

Eating a cookie in an adorable manner.

Refrence (If needed):

You can find a link to her character profile down in my signature. If that's not a good enough reference, I have some other pictures.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Could you do my OC, Fire Strike for me please. :) Her cutie mark would not go on so I put it to the side. Oh and can I have her flying in the sky or something like that, just flying. :D 

post-8996-0-12013200-1356895823.jpeg
post-8996-0-52225900-1356895805_thumb.png

H3XH8Tc.png

Signature by Gone ϟ Airbourne

Quick is what I need!

Could you draw my OC Lingo Cider serving a tray of apple cider mugs? Its for an RP. Lin to her profile is in my signature.

Thanks! :3

Done. Really like your OC design! Took a little longer than I thought to make this. Hope you like it! Message me if you need anything changed

post-10433-0-14656200-1357083039_thumb.png

-snip snap snip-

She looks awesome! Thank you sooo much. It really captures her personality...I love this simplistic style.  :wub:

If you're ever not busy, could you also draw Jabbermouth looking dashing and roguish? I don't have any art of him yet, and a nice lineart of him would be wondrous. Thanks.  :D

^ I agree with guy above

Could you do my OC Chetnik?

He's the pony in my avatar, but here's a few reference pics anyway.

Pose: Something like flying or doing something general-like.

Camo shrug: http://imageshack.us/a/img593/743/camosrbenda.jpg

Reg shrug: http://imageshack.us/a/img27/3372/newavvie.jpg

Pony img: http://imageshack.us/a/img96/8130/srbenda.png

CM: http://imageshack.us/a/img23/9314/maligrbsrbijea4cmyk.png

CM - Alternate: http://falus33.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/4s-grb-srpski.jpg

* Please note that the pony creator image is ancient, and I edited him, so he does not have a horn.

Here you go! I really liked drawing this one. Didn't know if you wanted camo or not so I went with no camo. Message me if you need anything changed.

post-10433-0-36184000-1357088351_thumb.png

Character(s)

Asteria

Pose/Setting:

Eating a cookie in an adorable manner.

Refrence (If needed):

You can find a link to her character profile down in my signature. If that's not a good enough reference, I have some other pictures.

Couldn't think of an adorable manner, so I just drew her eating a cookie. I must say the mane on her threw me off a bit. It still doesn't look that great. Hope you're happy regardless.

post-10433-0-43553800-1357088497_thumb.png

Could you do my OC, Fire Strike for me please. :) Her cutie mark would not go on so I put it to the side. Oh and can I have her flying in the sky or something like that, just flying. :D

Here she is! Hope you like it. I didn't know if the ear was a mistake or not but I assumed it was intentional.

post-10433-0-28604800-1357095204_thumb.png

She looks awesome! Thank you sooo much. It really captures her personality...I love this simplistic style.  :wub:

If you're ever not busy, could you also draw Jabbermouth looking dashing and roguish? I don't have any art of him yet, and a nice lineart of him would be wondrous. Thanks.  :D

Gladly! I had spare time and I like drawing these things. Hope you like it!

post-10433-0-77760100-1357095295_thumb.png

Gladly! I had spare time and I like drawing these things. Hope you like it!

I actually laughed out loud when I saw this picture. Excellent work again! Definitely has that sly look about him, and that fits him perfectly.  :wub:

Thank you so much for doing mine, I love it so much. :wub: Thanks again. You really are a great artist, keep up the great work. Thanks again. :)

H3XH8Tc.png

Signature by Gone ϟ Airbourne

Couldn't think of an adorable manner, so I just drew her eating a cookie. I must say the mane on her threw me off a bit. It still doesn't look that great. Hope you're happy regardless.
Sorry I'm late to respond, but I was on my iPod earlier.

It looks perfect, exactly what I had in mind. And the mane looks wonderful. Thank you so very, very much.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Here you go! I really liked drawing this one. Didn't know if you wanted camo or not so I went with no camo. Message me if you need anything changed.

attachicon.gifOC Chetnik.png

This looks perfect!

It looks exactly as I had in mind - he's doing something general-like.

Infinite brohooves from the land of Serbia my good sir /)

Please visit my Serbia Floods blog to see how you can help

http://mlpforums.com/blog/634/entry-11520-serbia-floods-serbiafloods-poplave/

Could i request you to draw my ponysona? (Avatar) (More pictures can be found in my profile)

Pose/Setting: I'll let you play with the pose :lol:

Refrence (If needed): No real references...

post-3479-0-21158300-1361549423.png

Thank you MatrixChicken for the Signature!

Could i request you to draw my ponysona? (Avatar) (More pictures can be found in my profile)

Pose/Setting: I'll let you play with the pose :lol:

Refrence (If needed): No real references...

And it's done! I changed up the pose mid-drawing so it took a little longer than usual. Also, stallion heads are weird to draw. Hope you like it! I also experimented with different wings on your OC. Hope you like the end result. 

post-10433-0-85910700-1357151791_thumb.png

Thanks everyone for the support! I'm having fun drawing these and seeing that you like them makes me feel better about my beginner's drawing skills.

And it's done! I changed up the pose mid-drawing so it took a little longer than usual. Also, stallion heads are weird to draw. Hope you like it! I also experimented with different wings on your OC. Hope you like the end result. 

attachicon.gifOC Concord.png

Thanks everyone for the support! I'm having fun drawing these and seeing that you like them makes me feel better about my beginner's drawing skills.

Oh that looks great! For your improvement, i'm going to give a little critique. For example, the horn, it shouldn't be straight up in this possition, Considering the head is tilted, and it's a little weird seeing it stick out like that, it looks like the horn "belongs" to the hair, so i suggest doing something to represent the horn actually sticking out of the hair.

I don't know if the "Derp" Face was intentional, but it gave me a good laugh :lol: . If it was not intentional, work on the eyes.

And hoooly cow, that's one big Canvas! Thanks again :P

Edited by Concord

post-3479-0-21158300-1361549423.png

Thank you MatrixChicken for the Signature!

Oh that looks great! For your improvement, i'm going to give a little critique. For example, the horn, it shouldn't be straight up in this possition, Considering the head is tilted, and it's a little weird seeing it stick out like that, it looks like the horn "belongs" to the hair, so i suggest doing something to represent the horn actually sticking out of the hair.

I don't know if the "Derp" Face was intentional, but it gave me a good laugh :lol: . If it was not intentional, work on the eyes.

And hoooly cow, that's one big Canvas! Thanks again :P

Oh, yeah. I never noticed that. I always do it in my colored drawings since it separates the colors but i guess in these I keep forgetting to put a line under the horn. Yes the derp face was intentional. Glad it made you laugh  :) . I always do my drawings on 5000x5000 and crop it in the very end. I like having more workspace for more detailed lines. Thanks for the critique!

After working with that paint sai program I admire your work even more... since It's not easy at all to draw something like that just from your hand

Having a tablet helps a ton. SAI has a built-in stabilizer that makes lines smooth as you draw them. It doesn't work with a mouse though. Here's that eyes guide you wanted. This is just how I do eyes and is in no way the right way to do them. It's just my style. Hope it helps anyone else that happens to look at this too.

post-10433-0-82859100-1357164313_thumb.png

This actually helps a lot I always have trouble with the eyes but another problem is I draw with a mouse I know a pen or stylus or whatcha-ma-call-it is better but I kinda just started and working with that program requires you to use your hands rather in paint I used figures and such which I could draw lines smoother I worked a long time on this because I wanted to make the pony I got on my avatar less flat but now she looks way less cute 
but this was also without a guide and made it myself with no references tough  :)

post-11279-0-14029400-1357165921_thumb.png

Edited by Sensuna

Link to my DeviantART http://cresidia.deviantart.com/

This actually helps a lot I always have trouble with the eyes but another problem is I draw with a mouse I know a pen or stylus or whatcha-ma-call-it is better but I kinda just started and working with that program requires you to use your hands rather in paint I used figures and such which I could draw lines smoother I worked a long time on this because I wanted to make the pony I got on my avatar less flat but now she looks way less cute 

but this was also without a guide and made it myself with no references tough  :)

Very good for a drawing without a guide. With a mouse no less! That pony looks very cute now that she isn't flat  :lol: . The only thing that needs fixing is her back end. The rump sticks out waaaay too far. Instead of curving up and making a circle, bring the circle in and make it curve down to her hind legs. Keep on truckin' and you'll become great in no time.

Very good for a drawing without a guide. With a mouse no less! That pony looks very cute now that she isn't flat  :lol: . The only thing that needs fixing is her back end. The rump sticks out waaaay too far. Instead of curving up and making a circle, bring the circle in and make it curve down to her hind legs. Keep on truckin' and you'll become great in no time.

I thought it was to big...

but for now I'm going to relax a bit its 11:55 PM here so

enough drawing for today at least and you're exaggerating about me being great in no time

It will take a long time if that would even happen

But thanks for the tips so far 

And I finished it by the way  :lol:

Edited by Sensuna

Link to my DeviantART http://cresidia.deviantart.com/

I thought it was to big...

but for now I'm going to relax a bit its 11:55 PM here so

enough drawing for today at least and you're exaggerating about me being great in no time

It will take a long time if that would even happen

But thanks for the tips so far 

And I finished it by the way  :lol:

Great! Okay, maybe I was exaggerating, everyone needs time to improve. Give yourself breaks between drawing. I take breaks that last days from full color drawings, until someone posts an interesting request or I come up with ideas. Glad to help!

could you please draw this quadropedal Cthulu?

draw him how you wish, if it helps its his birthday party today on the forums, so that might be a good theme for your picture

attachicon.gifphoto-10658.jpg

I hope I'm not too late! Sorry if it's late, was very busy today. Never really drawn anything quite like him before. Was a good learning experience. Enjoy!

post-10433-0-90331900-1357340710_thumb.png