Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fluttershy filly vector by Flare

FLARE

(edited)

Nice vector! looks good

Thanks!

That's frickin adorable. And here I thought that you were just a troll, but you're not. You're awesome!

I could still be a troll you know, uhh I could have stolen it from somewhere ( I didn't, but don't jump to conclusions yet...)

Nice! I see improvement from your Spike vector.

but lacking funny tags

I had some but I removed them.

it was something like Xfizzle u mad, but I hate people who say u mad, so I didn't keep them.

Edited by Flare

Now thats just adorable, brony, you win +1 like

I see a lot of improvement as well... but like I said in the chat, you need to improve more on the lines.

Try to get them more smooth C:

yeah I know, I shall keep on trying and (hopefully) get better!

Sweet dude :P Although I can't seem to spot the double window anywhere...

heheh,if I ever do a vector with a window I will be sure to draw a window through which you can see a window!

heheh,if I ever do a vector with a window I will be sure to draw a window through which you can see a window!

But if the windows are double-paned wouldn’t that make it quadruple window viewing??

(edited)

But if the windows are double-paned wouldn’t that make it quadruple window viewing??

then we get "look out the window, there's a window" *zoomes in on the window to see another Michael Rosen looking out another window while saying* "look out the window, there's a window"

What is seen when you look out the window http://puu.sh/ea8s

Edited by Flare

then we get "look out the window, there's a window" *zoomes in on the window to see another Michael Rosen looking out another window while saying* "look out the window, there's a window"

So you’re telling me there are two instances of Rosin? The fun has been DOUBLED xD!

So you’re telling me there are two instances of Rosin? The fun has been DOUBLED xD!

More than two, there is a never ending supply as you go throw the window again and again and again and again and again and again and again etc etc. The fun has been infinatly infited?!

More than two, there is a never ending supply as you go throw the window again and again and again and again and again and again and again etc etc. The fun has been infinatly infited?!

Never ending!? Definitely infinitely infited.

I can't give you any vector tips since I don't vector, buuuut I can do my usual Lazor Examine Eyes and point out more errors than most people are even going to notice.

Your lines are a little more shaky on this attempt, and the eye gradient seems to be missing... also, this is a really really tiny error, but there's a bit of yellow in-between the eyelash and the eye. however, your strong points includes the face, which has some pretty good lines, and the mouth/nose... which is very smooth and clean. Your eyelashes are also curved in a very pleasing way.

Actually, I think your imperfectly lined vectors have a certain charm to them. When vectors are so perfect, it kind of gets to me after a while. But yours really have your own style thrown into them. It's distinctly Flare. Even though the mane's got imperfections, particularly that curling tip... I don't know. Something about the flaws that I absolutely enjoy looking at.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I can't give you any vector tips since I don't vector, buuuut I can do my usual Lazor Examine Eyes and point out more errors than most people are even going to notice.

Your lines are a little more shaky on this attempt, and the eye gradient seems to be missing... also, this is a really really tiny error, but there's a bit of yellow in-between the eyelash and the eye. however, your strong points includes the face, which has some pretty good lines, and the mouth/nose... which is very smooth and clean. Your eyelashes are also curved in a very pleasing way.

Actually, I think your imperfectly lined vectors have a certain charm to them. When vectors are so perfect, it kind of gets to me after a while. But yours really have your own style thrown into them. It's distinctly Flare. Even though the mane's got imperfections, particularly that curling tip... I don't know. Something about the flaws that I absolutely enjoy looking at.

yeah the shaky lines are my weak point.

the eye gradients are there http://puu.sh/ecBW they are hard to see though.

I'm glad you like looking at my flaws, I hate it. thanks for the feedback.

Edited by Flare