Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Weekly Gaming Extravaganza!

MrJK

I'm going to try to make it but I fucked up with the age lock and accidentally pressed enter when putting the year.

I'm probably the only one who has ever failed at lying about their age on the internet.

• Brohoof 1

We are enforcers! i forgot to mention that,i apologize for that. Joker, U.S. East, APB character name, all the usual, again i apologize. dor not stating that earlier.

Hopefully the APB servers will be back up in 3hrs. Anyway another idea for a game we could potentially do is HAWKEN (it is in open beta though, so that may not be the greatest idea). 

I'm not sure how that really matters :blink: Apparently Path of Exile went open beta as well, so its an option if we got only 6 people :P We haven't played any rpg's yet, so it would be different. And i never played it with anyone, so i guess that would give the "real experience". Maybe one week we can give it a try?

Who here likes pokemon? Just asking becuz i just got this crazzzy thought that we maybe could do a skype experience with pokemon or play pokemon online (mmo and you can battle eachother :D)

• Brohoof 1

A short clip from the latest WGE. I'll post the full thing later along with the last Planetside 2 video that we recorded. Videos will start being uploaded to the WGE youtube channel. 

So that's how the game looks like when you don't play it on a toaster.

I had lot of fun last Friday night playing with you guys even if my game crashed all the time and boardgame online was fun too.

• Brohoof 1

Well Planetside 2 failed during processing, so I'll post that one later this week when I've re-uploaded it. In the mean time, APB worked so here's that one:

10:13 Who is this old man with so much swag? :P I should probably start going through my own recordings.. Those take quite a bit of HDD space, so getting rid of them is a high priority.

oldmanwithswag.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Updated! And please, DashieVROOM, inform us on what and how and where this all goes down. I have not the smallest idea of this game 

Ragnarok Online 2 is a game in open beta which can only be played from Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. At least, people from outside those countries would need to do a great deal of work to play, and most options involve an extremely sub-par playing experience and/or learning a new language.

source

• Brohoof 1

Ah Tribes! I haven't played that in ages and I used to be soo good at it! Ah Shazbot! 

Definitely count me in on this one...as always!  Oh and remember guys... Gotta Go Fast!!

Edited by Aaramus

Tribes Ascend! Oh how I love that game. Sadly, I lag too much, so I can't really kill anybody. >.> I mean, I shoot but nothing happens. I only got 1 kill in my entire Tribes Ascend career. >.<

I get more than 800 ping. D: Which makes it so hard to play on.

If i can ill just be in the background waiting *sits in corner perv staring at everyone else* ooooooooh hello there :) okay anyways call me if you play something i can play xD.

It seems i can run Tribes really smoothly with low resolution (i am amazed considering what requirements they put), but i guess that means i won't be recording it since the quality would be really low.. Not that i even tried to record it. Who knows, trying to record might cause my fps to drop like crazy anyway (you never know with some games just how much recording will affect you).

I have been busy messing around with the APB footage, including learning how to remove background noise with Audacity since at some point there started this loud noise. It seems the noise removal will make my rare speech quite hard to understand tho (hah, i really should learn to speak properly and a bit louder :blush: )

Anyway, Tribes doesn't seem too bad for an fps game, but i wonder how long i can play it without getting bored :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm surprised that people are having issues with running the game, I might be wrong but I think Planetside 2 requires much higher specs yet we got a fair few people on there.

I'm surprised that people are having issues with running the game, I might be wrong but I think Planetside 2 requires much higher specs yet we got a fair few people on there.

PlanetSide 2 was mostly unplayable experience for me. My fps dropped to 9 at worst times. :P Then again, that game did not even have a 800x600 resolution option.

(edited)

Anyway, Tribes doesn't seem too bad for an fps game, but i wonder how long i can play it without getting bored :P

I'm right there with you buddy.

EDIT:But we seemed to have encountered a problem. I can not run Tribes: Ascend, for some unknown reason (Not that i'm all that sad) Iv'e looked into it and i haven't seen any solutions, and every time i try and install it, as soon as i launch, it crashes and uninstalls. So, i won't be able to participate. But by no means does that mean stop, go ahead and play without me (Should you want to) and do whatever. Since Aaramus seems into Tribes, ill give him the lead (Feel free to object if you dont want to, totally understand) but as of now i am not participating. Sad really, i'll be in APB if anyone needs me ;)

Edited by MrJK

EDIT:But we seemed to have encountered a problem. I can not run Tribes: Ascend, for some unknown reason (Not that i'm all that sad) Iv'e looked into it and i haven't seen any solutions, and every time i try and install it, as soon as i launch, it crashes and uninstalls. So, i won't be able to participate. But by no means does that mean stop, go ahead and play without me (Should you want to) and do whatever. Since Aaramus seems into Tribes, ill give him the lead (Feel free to object if you dont want to, totally understand) but as of now i am not participating. Sad really, i'll be in APB if anyone needs me ;)

Well, bummer..

Suggesting another game, that i actually used to play a lot and actually like (but probably will make the rest of you rage, because it can be very confusing for a newbie to try understand the concept of double binding and rubber):

Armagetron Advanced

Oh, and we never gave Starfare a try, shame on you guys. Afraid of some RTS? :P

Well it all seems to have gone pear shaped, I've just got back from something and I can't participate at all either due to various reasons I'm afraid.

Hopefully those that do have a good night, it sucks it all seems to have gone wrong but I'm sure you'll all still have fun! APB still seems to be a good back up option.

Edited by Aaramus