Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Weekly Gaming Extravaganza!

MrJK

Well it all seems to have gone pear shaped, I've just got back from something and I can't participate at all either due to various reasons I'm afraid.

Hopefully those that do have a good night, it sucks it all seems to have gone wrong but I'm sure you'll all still have fun! APB still seems to be a good back up option.

Think we're just skippin it tonight and planning better for next week. Need to test and make sure it'll actually work with enough time to change plans in case it doesn't. :P

• Brohoof 1

Think we're just skippin it tonight and planning better for next week. Need to test and make sure it'll actually work with enough time to change plans in case it doesn't. :P

Now im going to be depressed and grumpy all week. I will never fully recover from this travesty! It is bringing up traumatising memories of incompetence that i experienced while i was a part of another gaming group :o

Edited by Jormaz
  • Brohoof 1

Updated! Sorry, i was late, life and stuff. But that's our deal this week, no deal! We shall go where the wind takes us! It should work out relatively ok. 

Updated! Sorry, i was late, life and stuff. But that's our deal this week, no deal! We shall go where the wind takes us! It should work out relatively ok. 

Sounds good to me, hopefully we play some minecraft since it's getting boring playing on my own.

Note: I will be at my dad's house again so I might start talking to him if he enters the kitchen or the dog if the dog does the same.

do y'all happen to play at any other times other than Friday?

because from Friday - Sunday I'm unavailable atm to play anything.

It's only scheduled on Fridays but you might be able to find someone in the group interested to play on other days.

on another note, I created a dropbox folder with some games that most people should be able to run Halo, unreal tournament and starcraft are in there at the moment though starcraft might be a bit hard for us to play but it's there.

Just message me if you want me to ad you to the shared list and I'm going to set it up so you can share it with your friends mostly to minimum my workload because friendship is magic.

Edit: forgot to mention that those of you who have my skype can message me there.

Edited by Dr_appleman

Just a suggestion for the future, I think we should do our own Blood Bowl: Chaos edition league! I'm currently playing it and it's so much fun, even if I'm just terrible! xD

Also starcraft 2 sounds good! 8 player free for all!

Just a suggestion for the future, I think we should do our own Blood Bowl: Chaos edition league! I'm currently playing it and it's so much fun, even if I'm just terrible! xD

I was talking about starcraft 1 since my toaster can't play starcraft 2 and I don't have starcraft 2 maybe I should have mentioned that.

Here's about how Starcraft would go for me (I being the lovely building): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMYnWTd8v8M

I've looked at blood bowl before but never really understood what it is. Might I ask what it is? :P

Here's about how Starcraft would go for me (I being the lovely building): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMYnWTd8v8M

I've looked at blood bowl before but never really understood what it is. Might I ask what it is? :P

Blood Bowl is essentially a Warhammer Fantasy version of American Football. You can choose from a large range of different races who all have strengths and weaknesses and play differently. It's basically a turn based fantasy sports game where you can legally KO and kill the enemy team if you want.

Basically. Mr Biscuit explains:

• Brohoof 1

If we end up with the usual group (you know who you are!) (maximum of 6 players), Torchlight II might be an option (i have 3 extra copies).

@Aaramus and already own it.

Obviously we would be playing on Elite difficulty so it offers at least some challenge in the beginning :P But maybe not on hardcore mode at least.

If we end up with the usual group (you know who you are!) (maximum of 6 players), Torchlight II might be an option (i have 3 extra copies).

@Aaramus and already own it.

Obviously we would be playing on Elite difficulty so it offers at least some challenge in the beginning :P But maybe not on hardcore mode at least.

I don't have that one but my toaster can run it so if you still have a spare for tonight that would be great, I think this is the first steam game we played other than team fortress I can actually play.

I think we're going to play Boardgame Online to start us off, then if all is right, we will play Torchlight 2. Im hoping that will work out, depending on how many are playing and how many can play. We will have to find out.

I think we're going to play Boardgame Online to start us off, then if all is right, we will play Torchlight 2. Im hoping that will work out, depending on how many are playing and how many can play. We will have to find out.

Or after Boardgame Online, unless things work conveniently for Torchlight II playerwise, we can try Starfare or Armagetron Advanced :P both are really small games so it won't take long to get them ready.

Edited by Jormaz

Or after Boardgame Online, unless things work conveniently for Torchlight II playerwise, we can try Starfare or Armagetron Advanced :P both are really small games so it won't take long to get them ready.

Or pokemon online or pokemon skype/steam experience... Ill explain that someday if we do it, its kinda complicated and we gotta have emulators which suck but meh.

I didn't sleep as much as i hoped after our 9 hour session , but that might have something to do with the new MLP episode being aired. (i actually woke up around the time it aired without an alarm clock or anything, freaky..)

Anyway, i still had to upload the stuff from two weeks ago (because i wasn't sure if i should have uploaded these on WGE channel, but since i had no access to it and i just wanted to get these off the HDD, here they are..  :P ) Getting those done now, so i can get on with this weeks footage. Had to remove some background noise for some APB parts (got rid most of it at a slight cost in overall audio quality)

Also decided to make a

with everything i have uploaded so far and where i propably put the future videos as well.

I shall try to get this week's stuff up at a decent speed.

• Brohoof 3

I have a suggestion for one of next week's games, though I'm not sure it's a GOOD suggestion (or that people won't hate me for it). It's called S4 League, and it's an F2P third person shooter. There are some things I really love about the game, especially the style (gameplay, graphics, and audio) and weapon variety, but it's fairly plagued by imbalance, hackers, and lag.

It's something we can try though.

• Brohoof 1

I have a suggestion for one of next week's games, though I'm not sure it's a GOOD suggestion (or that people won't hate me for it). It's called S4 League, and it's an F2P third person shooter. There are some things I really love about the game, especially the style (gameplay, graphics, and audio) and weapon variety, but it's fairly plagued by imbalance, hackers, and lag.

It's something we can try though.

It might be better than playing boardgame online, not saying that there is nothing wrong with boardgame online we just play it a bit too much.

It might be better than playing boardgame online, not saying that there is nothing wrong with boardgame online we just play it a bit too much.

BLASPHEMY!

Ha, i know what you mean. Maybe 500 spaces with 8 people is bit of an overkill.

LOOK AT THAT VIDEO GAME LENGHT! WHAT IS MY LIFE?!

Answer: Your life is Board Game Online. Now go hero! Go outside and get all the STD's.

Maybe we should keep it shorter, then maybe if some people want to play more, that can be left for later when we are too tired to concentrate on games where you have to think.

Oh and here is some League of Legends.

Edit: Somehow i forgot 

Edited by Jormaz
  • Brohoof 4

Ok guys so JK decided to do some game scouting for WGE last weekend and I tagged along, and we decided to record it. Through this experience (namely King of Kings) I think I understand part of Jormaz's dislike towards MMORPGs (which is the only type we've tested so far). Also for clarity no we don't intend to use these games.  

KoK:

Flyff:

Edited by ~LowfatEnvelope~

Heh.. Flyff.. First mmorpg i ever played (unless you count RuneScape). The more you try, the more hate will grow as you start to notice the similarities over and over again.

I asked around on certain sites for game suggestions, got nothing good.. but i guess i should at least mention Savage 2 for the fact that its free. Also i have never played it, so that would make it some sort of experience..

I am sad about the fact that i was familiar with every single suggestion (except for one which was not even a pc game ._.) and that every suggestion was the usual mainstream stuff. They even suggested Killing Floor, but we already talked about that.. or mentioned it briefly.. or something! Yeah, i forgot what was said. :P

Oh, and here are the Torchlight II videos, in case somebody was interested and doesn't check the playlist.

• Brohoof 1

my head :( ... I think i will have a headache for the rest of the year :( So dont stop playing until i can come please... Well that sounds like i am saying for you to stop ._. but i dont it just hurts so much :(

my head :( ... I think i will have a headache for the rest of the year :( So dont stop playing until i can come please... Well that sounds like i am saying for you to stop ._. but i dont it just hurts so much :(

Hope you will be ok tomorrow if not you can always take a couple of pain killers or something.

I hope my legs won't be killing me do to the workout today.