writing The Scripture of TwilightCircuits - The Law of Philanthropy

Twilight Circuits

Felt the need to do some more writing as of late and this was something I came up with. Enjoy!

The Law of Philanthropy

0:00 Thy pony asketh of Twilight;

0:01 How does a pony understand philanthropy?

0:02 So Twilight sayeth to thy little pony:

0:03 The pony with knowledge and wisdom understandeth wealth.

0:04 For wealth is earned in faith of happiness pursued.

0:05 For if wealth is too great to be of use,

0:06 Great is the pony that gives to those that have less.

0:07 For that pony that recieveth may learn to one day give their excess also

0:08 Thus, the pony that earns more,

0:09 Gives to the pony that earns less.

0:10 Thus a pony that loves more

0:11 Give to the ponies that know love less.

0:12 So a pony learns from wisdom,

0:13 That the pony that giveth to the world

0:14 Is the pony that receiveth back.

0:15 Thus a pony helps the helpless.

0:16 Thus a pony feeds the hungry.

0:17 Thus a pony clothes the naked.

0:18 Thus a pony helps heal the sick.

0:19 For then a pony learneth,

0:20 That all shall prosper, with the Power of Love

• Brohoof 3

For I have saved your soul in the heavens, and now save it on the ground. - TwilighCelunaCircuits

This is indeed a wonderful lesson, and you depicted it beautifully. Helping others is an essential part of life, and it both presents one with an invaluable experience as well as countless rewards, whether they be purely emotional or in the form of aid when one finds oneself in need.

I observed this this Christmas, when there was a local family who was rather poor in the first place, but then the mother of the family went into a coma, waking up later with amnesia so she did not recognize her own children. Between medical bills and lost work time, they couldn't have a decent Christmas in addition to the problems with their mother. My mother and I pitched in to get them a Christmas tree with lights and presents for the children. They were so thankful, and deep in my heart I felt good for helping others, and putting love towards my fellow man before material things.

You are truly a wise person, TwilightCircuits. :)

• Brohoof 1

This is indeed a wonderful lesson, and you depicted it beautifully. Helping others is an essential part of life, and it both presents one with an invaluable experience as well as countless rewards, whether they be purely emotional or in the form of aid when one finds oneself in need.

I observed this this Christmas, when there was a local family who was rather poor in the first place, but then the mother of the family went into a coma, waking up later with amnesia so she did not recognize her own children. Between medical bills and lost work time, they couldn't have a decent Christmas in addition to the problems with their mother. My mother and I pitched in to get them a Christmas tree with lights and presents for the children. They were so thankful, and deep in my heart I felt good for helping others, and putting love towards my fellow man before material things.

You are truly a wise person, TwilightCircuits. :)

The Law of Philanthropy especially for Ponies, really does sound like something interesting. It's a shame that most of those laws aren't in our government today. Even though, we don't live in an Equestrian government.

Well thanks guys. Although it doesn't mention it in the scripture, creating a memory specific to you of thanks and kindness in the mind and heart of someone else is actually alot different then simply dumping something in the clothing bin on the street. Although stilli good to do, it has less meaning since no one has a fond memory of you. :)

• Brohoof 2

For I have saved your soul in the heavens, and now save it on the ground. - TwilighCelunaCircuits