Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy as Link!

~Chaos~

Well, I just whipped up a very plain drawing, but I wanted it to be LoZ themed, so here we are, Fluttershy with Link's attire! Just for fun. :)

y29vM.jpg

• Brohoof 30

OOOH, I love it! The clothing is perfect, and the fact that there is no sword is totally what fluttershy would do anyways ^^ Though I think ONE thing you should have added was a glowing butterfly like Navi saying "hey!" But anyways, still awesome!

EDIT: oh and I just noticed the shimmer in the eye... clever!

Edited by Rainbow Dashey
  • Brohoof 2

Its wonderful! I really love it, not only is it Fluttershy(My favorite :D) but the clothing looks very good aswell as the drawing overall!

Also I really like the design of the clothing, it doesn't look really awkward or anything it looks well wonderful :D.

So great job chaos :D

• Brohoof 1

Dude...

Your drawing style + Fluttershy + clothes = diabeetus and death with a remainder of HNNNNNNG

In lay-man's terms, I just died from overexposure to cuteness.

• Brohoof 2

This is awesome!  The clothing is nicely done, as usually pony clothing is rather odd looking.  The mane is done great, everythings pretty swell.  Awesome job!

• Brohoof 1

OOOH, I love it! The clothing is perfect, and the fact that there is no sword is totally what fluttershy would do anyways ^^ Though I think ONE thing you should have added was a glowing butterfly like Navi saying "hey!" But anyways, still awesome!

EDIT: oh and I just noticed the shimmer in the eye... clever!

Thanks! I'm glad you like it!

Fluttershy looks so adorable as Link :3. I guess the cuteness level is very high,  and well the detail is very esquisite. Good job. :)

Thank you very much! I appreciate the nice comment. :)

Its wonderful! I really love it, not only is it Fluttershy(My favorite :D) but the clothing looks very good aswell as the drawing overall!

Also I really like the design of the clothing, it doesn't look really awkward or anything it looks well wonderful :D.

So great job chaos :D

Thank you so much! :)

Dude...

Your drawing style + Fluttershy + clothes = diabeetus and death with a remainder of HNNNNNNG

In lay-man's terms, I just died from overexposure to cuteness.

Thanks man! Glad I could provide some cute! :)

So awesome. The mane looks great as always (Fluttershy s mane always looks good both long and short) All she needs now is a sword and a shield and shell be ready to save the world!

Hehe, thanks a lot! :)

This is completely adorable, though my first reaction was "Whoa, Fluttershy went and got a mane/tail cut."

I love all of the detail, even if it isn't as much as other things I've seen. Great job! :D

I thank you very much for your nice words! :)

Wow dude, that is an excellent drawing. It's cute and I like it, but... where are her wings? I think you may have forgotten them, unless it was intentional... :huh:

Oh no... How could I not see that?! I actually forgot them! O: How silly of me, oh well, I guess in this drawing she is an earth pony, haha! Thanks though! :)

• Brohoof 6

"Oh, umm... I would like, um, that Hylian Shield... I mean... Um... If that's okay with you..."

"You want this Hylian Shield huh? Hm... 30 Rupees!"

"Oh, but... but I don't have that much..."

"Then why you wastin my time?"

Haha, that just popped into my head when I saw this. Great job man, a cute pony combined with my favorite gaming series of all time cannot go wrong :3

• Brohoof 1

Hahaha, this is so cool, Are you planning on doing more characters from zelda as ponies in the future? Super kawaiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Hmm, I might, don't know yet! Bu thanks!

"Oh, umm... I would like, um, that Hylian Shield... I mean... Um... If that's okay with you..."

"You want this Hylian Shield huh? Hm... 30 Rupees!"

"Oh, but... but I don't have that much..."

"Then why you wastin my time?"

Haha, that just popped into my head when I saw this. Great job man, a cute pony combined with my favorite gaming series of all time cannot go wrong :3

That is awesome, that is totally Fluttershy, thanks man, glad you like it! I just wish I didn't forget the wings xD

• Brohoof 1

That is awesome, that is totally Fluttershy, thanks man, glad you like it! I just wish I didn't forget the wings xD

Haha, make sure you remember to put in those pairs of orange and cyan wings when you're creating that Scootalove piece that was discussed :D

Wow dude, that is an excellent drawing. It's cute and I like it, but... where are her wings? I think you may have forgotten them, unless it was intentional... :huh:

Ponydorf took away her wings when they encountered at the gates of Hyrule Castle >:V now Fluttershy must find the three Friendship stones and save Hyrule :3

of course, along with her fellow non-breeding parasprite Navi xD

• Brohoof 1

Haha, make sure you remember to put in those pairs of orange and cyan wings when you're creating that Scootalove piece that was discussed :D

Yes for sure! I won't make that mistake again, sillyness on my part! I get caught up in the intensity of drawing I suppose, I'm in the moment.

• Brohoof 1

Requires more Navi as a parasprite...

Needs moar Master Sword and Mirror Shield!

And perhaps...

Um... I don't know. It's just perfect.

Now do mah boi!

• Brohoof 1

I like the originality of this work; it has a clever little twinkle in the eye as pointed out before me, and it also has pretty good structure over all. Good work :)

Thank you very much!

Requires more Navi as a parasprite...

Needs moar Master Sword and Mirror Shield!

And perhaps...

Um... I don't know. It's just perfect.

Now do mah boi!

I was going to add a navi parasprite, but for some reason didn't, thanks for your kind words!

So adorable! I love it!Guess she would defeat her enemies with her cuteness because the cuteness is strong within this one :D

Yes! Cuteness will triumph, thank you very much!

I really like what you have done, but there is one thing that i personally didnt like and that was the hair.

I know you tried to do more link-ish hair but i love fluttershy's hair and i think it would be better if you kept it :3

But you have done a great job :D

• Brohoof 1

Woah!

This looks amazing, Chaos <3

The best artwork i've seen from you!

The eyes and the hat just makes me want to cuddle with her xD

Thank you very much Vicke! I appreciate the comment! :)

OH CELESTIA THE CUTENESS IS TOO MUCH.

But seriously, That is so awesome. You are an amazing Artist. You should try making Navi as one of the butterfly's from Fluttershy's Cutie Mark  ^_^

Thank you! That is a pretty cool idea you have there, and thanks again for your kind words. :)

I really like what you have done, but there is one thing that i personally didnt like and that was the hair.

I know you tried to do more link-ish hair but i love fluttershy's hair and i think it would be better if you kept it :3

But you have done a great job :D

Thanks! Yea I can see where you're coming from, but that is the way it has turned out ;) Thanks again!

• Brohoof 1

My. That is quite good. Fluttershy is, obviously, adorable in this picture.

Well, now I'll be off, before I'll get jealous of your skills.

Have a nice day. :I

(in reality, I just have nothing to say of the picture... I can't pinpoint the good things, nor the bad things. :C)

Well, I just whipped up a very plain drawing, but I wanted it to be LoZ themed, so here we are, Fluttershy with Link's attire! Just for fun. :)

img-1057110-1-y29vM.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

too much cuteness.

WAIT! I'M CUTENESS ALLERGIC!

*DOOMPONY PASSED OUT*

X_X

ignooooooooooooooooore this!