Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

(edited)

Granted, everyone knows you and people knock on your door every 5 minutes.

If you could create your own planet that supports life, where would you put it? Close to Earth, or maybe in another solar system?

Screw me being tired when I put this question, thinking this is the Answer the Question Above you thread.

Edited by ÷Zero

(edited)

I wish I could fire lighting from my fingers. That would be so super coool. . . . .

And you shall, but you will feel it all as if lightning is striking your fingers! also they explode so you have only 10 times you can use it as then you run out of fingers. By special plea I might allow same for other protruding extremities of your body just for the sake of hilarity.

Oh, almost forgot my own wish... What would a god want?

Perhaps a horse! A small one... no A BIG one. Oh even better! My wish will be a jar of ornate pudding that can sing irish drinking songs.

Edited by Sheogorath
  • Brohoof 1

Granted. I cut off your arms and legs, stabilize the wounds so you don't bleed to death and lock you in a room where no one will find you. Eat your own limbs or starve! And eat your peas too or no ice-cream for pudding.

I wish someone fair will read that fanfic I posted.

Granted. A Star falls from the sky and lands on your head. It hurts and leaves you unable to finish the exams (you fail by default).

I wish that Paramount doesn't screw up the new Friday the 13th films that they are going to make.

(edited)

Granted but  ponies had to be ground up to make those rainbows you wished for.

I wish that I had an infinite number of wishes!

Edited by WinterHitman
  • Brohoof 1

Granted, but they had you pose for a puke emoticon.

I wish I could have witnessed the murder of Julius Caesar so I would know if he really said "E tu, Brutue?"

Granted, but then you create a time paradox, one in which he see's you, and does not say it, which leads to our world collapsing

I wish for pootis, and for it to not be corrupted ever, and that the person who answers this gets their wish ninja'd