Rivet the Canterlot Mechanic

Rivet Canterlot Mechanic

may i make a list? ok:

• her back legs look a bit short
  • i recommend tracing pony bases of deviantart to get a feel of the shape of the body
  • her tail needs to look more hair like. it should go up and out at the roots and then swish!
  • i recommend, as her other frontleg should be at the back, draw a line to separate it from the rest of the body
  • her face is a bit pointy, at the angle she is holding her head, there should be a distinct circle, then snout.
  • her neck is too thick for the rest of her body, try and smooth the transition.

apart from that, its great!!!

• Brohoof 1

Main thing to point out would be, the inconsistencies of the angles the character takes. Other stuff would be the proportions of the body and the apparent flatness in the mane. Yeah, It's a rather well developed OC aside from those things however.

"Never give no manipulative bitch the benefit of the doubt" - Compa's grandpa...

What is her story?

Still working on it but I hope to put out a proper back story soon. Right now all I've really got is whats in the title and her ponytail used to be a lot longer but fire+hair isn't a good combo.

i recommend tracing pony bases of deviantart to get a feel of the shape of the body

Yeah there's funny thing about that, I kinda did use a base but thanks for all the tips I'll make sure to put them into my next drawing. :lol:  

Looks pretty cool I think! However theres a few things you can fix.

The body is a bit long, it might need some shape adjusting to. Its hard to tell with the current shape.

Otherwise it looks pretty good! Keep up the work, I'm sure you'll improve!

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

New picture, Judge away my friends, every time you criticize I learn what I need to improve on. Keep in mind this one was without a template, this was all me.

That's........................actually, pretty good. Especially for one lacking a template. Also, when I first saw the picture, my immediate thought was this:

Tiny Tim FTW?