gaming OMGPOP.COM any1?

Motion Spark

OMG! I just stumbled upon this fantastic website (recommended for pc's, not tablets or smarthphones)

http://www.omgpop.com

It runs under flash player, and it's basically a social network for multiplayer online casual games only! yes! it's HIGHLY focused on online multiplayer games.

I just made an account there (I'm Motion Spark is you feel like friending me). Also I'm online now, who wants to play something? :3

you can play as a guest, if you don't want to create an account. We can also use this thread to arrange matchups and whatnot. Come on and give it a look inside! ;)

• Brohoof 1

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

I used to play that game "Draw My Thing" with my friends sometimes. That game is really really fun. We should try to get people on the forums to sign up so we can play it.

My username is Nightmare92

gc21Knt.png

i would play but i am no good at any of those games. my friends drag me on there so they can exp farm me. I guess i can just sign on as a guest or make an entirely new account

R.I.P. Lord Bababa and Harmonic Revelations

I play on that site all the time! I always go there to play pool and that card game Tonk. (Aswell as draw my thing.) I'd love it if we got a bunch of people here together and played some of these games! My usernames is Mellow Brony if you want to add me.

2FpUw.jpg

My OCs: Mellow Genny Techmo

Umm yeah.

I'd rather play competetive games such as League of Legends or Team Fortress.

The only thing that i find to be entertaining is the "draw my thing" game

h8kt.png

Signature made by Kyoshi