Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Haha, the fun has been doubled! :D

akita-ken

I was browsing around the Creative Resources thread when I caught sight of a wild idea that I knew I wanted to draw immediately :D

Props to  for the idea! :P

As always, comments are welcome! :)

post-7476-0-38827800-1357735203_thumb.png

"How many points do I receive!"  :lol:

Edited by akita-ken
  • Brohoof 6

More like... The fun has been multiplied by 600 rounds per minute. It's a good drawing, but I'd think ponies have different weapons. They can't possibly pull the trigger with their hooves.

• Brohoof 2

More like... The fun has been multiplied by 600 rounds per minute. It's a good drawing, but I'd think ponies have different weapons. They can't possibly pull the trigger with their hooves.

It's one of those things that most artists just try to cover up with cartoon physics :P

Then again, Octavia is able to play a cello with her hooves haha 

It's one of those things that most artists just try to cover up with cartoon physics :P

Then again, Octavia is able to play a cello with her hooves haha 

Yeah, that's kind of odd. Maybe the ponies that play instruments use some kind of a glue and stick the cello/violin rods to their hoof, while holding the instrument with the other. We will never know :/

• Brohoof 1

Aha this is rly great! Luna's eye's looks kind of derped though, but I guess that's fine. By the way, what program did you use to draw this? Thanks!

• Brohoof 1

Aha this is rly great! Luna's eye's looks kind of derped though, but I guess that's fine. By the way, what program did you use to draw this? Thanks!

Damn it I keep derping eyes! This isn't the first time I've screwed up ponies's eyes, I really gotta pay more attention to them >_<

I draw in Illustrator! :)

• Brohoof 1

XD

This is freaking awesome. I love the "HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECEIVE?!" thing you added xP

That said, very nice drawing. I'm impressed by the detail on the gun, as well as the level of accuracy in your drawing of Woona. /)

• Brohoof 1

XD

This is freaking awesome. I love the "HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECEIVE?!" thing you added xP

That said, very nice drawing. I'm impressed by the detail on the gun, as well as the level of accuracy in your drawing of Woona. /)

thank you! (\ 

i tend to be overly meticulous when it comes to drawing military hardware, especially ones that I have handled before :P

This looks so ... AWESOME.

Ponies using firearms must be funny, even when they hold the gun's trigger with their hooves.

Luna: ''HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECEIVE?''

Double the points of fun!

• Brohoof 2