Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FlutterRage Painting

Gaupa95

Hey. another piece of art-thingies. 
this made from another sketch : 

post-1988-0-35664500-1357793788_thumb.png

then.. boredom happened

post-1988-0-29077900-1357793773_thumb.png

... now I'm heading to bed.. well not really.. it's 6AM and I get school... All-Night-Drawing Sessions aren't the best thing when you got school XD

but then is when I feel the most creative...

• Brohoof 2

It's really good (at least as far as I, a completely unskilled amateur, can tell) although the line is "You're going to LOVE ME" not "You will LOVE ME". I only bother mention this because I am very bored and I lead a sad pathetic life with nothing better to do than correct very slight, and totally unimportant errors in a random person's artwork. 

Anyway... good job

It's really good (at least as far as I, a completely unskilled amateur, can tell) although the line is "You're going to LOVE ME" not "You will LOVE ME". I only bother mention this because I am very bored and I lead a sad pathetic life with nothing better to do than correct very slight, and totally unimportant errors in a random person's artwork. 

Anyway... good job

Hey! as if I am an professional artist or something...  As far as I have actually gotten.. well.. I've been playing around for soon a year to get to this level.. and that's from basically nothing... before that I hadn't made any kind of drawing in years.. this fandom is what made me start drawing.. and if you think you're just a pathethic sad "thing" you have really something to learn... it isn't worst than dedicating yourself a bit... SO I advice you too get around and do something you like instead of being so pathethic... 

I went a little too far there... sorry.. well ... anyways.. Thanks ^^

Oh, I have no problem with my sad pathetic life, I just like looking at it from an outside view point sometimes. I am doing something with my life, it's just that I'm still left with way too much time on my hands.

On a side note, you haven't seen bad art until you've seen me in action. (I do have some skill with photoshop and illustrator though)

(edited)

Oh, I have no problem with my sad pathetic life, I just like looking at it from an outside view point sometimes. I am doing something with my life, it's just that I'm still left with way too much time on my hands.

On a side note, you haven't seen bad art until you've seen me in action. (I do have some skill with photoshop and illustrator though)

*cought* you have Obviously not seen my very first sketches... there's a reason they don't even exist anymore XD Also... I just hate people pointing out their life being pathetic... I get really pissed then...

Edited by Gaupa95

*cought* you have Obviously not seen my very first sketches... there's a reason they don't even exist anymore XD Also... I just hate people pointing out their life being pathetic... I get really pissed then...

I just have a very self-depricating sense of humor. If you ever hear me say that stuff, I'm just joking around. Really I like to think I still have a perfectly bright future, and it's too early for me to really say my life is pathetic yet. Now if I'm still doing this in ten years, then I'm sad and pathetic. (again, joking)

I just have a very self-depricating sense of humor. If you ever hear me say that stuff, I'm just joking around. Really I like to think I still have a perfectly bright future, and it's too early for me to really say my life is pathetic yet. Now if I'm still doing this in ten years, then I'm sad and pathetic. (again, joking)

hehe.. you know... Internet.. hard to know if someone is joking or not.. Well I see you're that kind of "joker". 

well... your signature should have told me XD  guess it's an effect of no sleep..... and school starts in an hour... today will be amazing....not :P