Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need Suggestions for Profile Background

Leafeon

First thing is that I'm not sure if this goes here or in Fan Art. So, if it does go in Fan Art, please move. :P

Anyways, I'm drawing a new background for my profile because my current one is meh. However, I have no idea what to do for the background, and not sure if I should have any other characters.

So, here's the thing so far:

2S8b0.jpg

The pink dot is the lighting perspective, and the dark green is the bits that are not under the actual page, the light green is under the profile itself.

Any suggestions/criticism is welcome. Thanks!

• Brohoof 1

Now this is just me but her posture looks like she just set off a bomb and is walking away very pleased about her self. or that she defeated twilight and again she if very pleased about herself.  again thats just me and what i can see when i see the look on trixies face

Now this is just me but her posture looks like she just set off a bomb and is walking away very pleased about her self. or that she defeated twilight and again she if very pleased about herself.  again thats just me and what i can see when i see the look on trixies face

That's kinda the point. :P Evil Trixie is best Trixie. That's also the reason her hat is covering her eyes. And mostly to do something different.