ooc Canterlot High School OOC

~The Snowy Wolf~

"You know, the secret to catching a Nightfall is to put peanut butter in the brownies, and set them in a plainly visible place. Then, as long as he's not tooooootally busy, you'll get 'im for sure!"

Sapphire, go back to bed.

So far, noponie's schedules are even close to each other. Hmmm.... If I take something out for a music class, would there be other people there?

yeah my oc will be taking a music class and the rest will be so i share some classes with Apple Dapple and Neutron 

(edited)

Vinyl and (maybe, depending on how she wants it) Obsidian:

1- Equestrian History AD

2- English IV

3- Pre-Calculus

4- Unstructured (lunch)

5- Health & PE II

6- Art II

Edited by Feld0's Overlord

Rockshire wasn't planning on any music classes, so that's a no-go there.

Also, Thor. How the hell does there exist a English 9 in high school?

Cause I had english 9 when I was in High School. I would've gone with Equestrian Literature if that works better.

Cause I had english 9 when I was in High School. I would've gone with Equestrian Literature if that works better.

You must have had a complicated high school.

My school can only go up to 4, but I'm not complaining about that. Just found it surprising that there existed a English 9.

You must have had a complicated high school.

My school can only go up to 4, but I'm not complaining about that. Just found it surprising that there existed a English 9.

hah no way! well...maybe. Depends on how you slice it. English 9 is just another term for Freshman English and the same for English 10 which is well you get it. Anywho after that we had a choice of American Lit, British Lit, speech or creative writers workshop.

hah no way! well...maybe. Depends on how you slice it. English 9 is just another term for Freshman English and the same for English 10 which is well you get it. Anywho after that we had a choice of American Lit, British Lit, speech or creative writers workshop.

Oh, it's on grade level?

At my state, from K to 8, it was split into Reading and Language Arts.

In high school, it's just English I to IV.

Oh, it's on grade level?

At my state, from K to 8, it was split into Reading and Language Arts.

In high school, it's just English I to IV.

Guess it's different titles but still the same principles for high school. In any case yeah I didn't mean to cause any confusion there for anybody.

Vinyl and (maybe, depending on how she wants it) Obsidian:

1- Equestrian History AD

2- English IV

3- Pre-Calculus

4- Unstructured (lunch)

5- Health & PE II

6- Art II

1.) Equestrian History AD

2.) Language IV

3.) Pre-Cal

4.) Lunch

5.) Magical Studies (Advanced Placement)

6.) Art and Design IV

APPLE DAPPLE

1.) Language Arts I.

2.) Pre-Algebra

3.) Music

4.)Lunch

5.) P.E\Sports

6.) Agriculture

• Brohoof 2

1) Language Arts I.

2)Biology 

3) Music

4)Lunch

5) P.E

6)Magical Studys

ok those are mine, btw what about after school stuff? it would be nice to have something for all our OC to interact in 

Scout's new day:

Botany

English III

Music

Lunch

Everfree Studies

Math

Okay, this is the probably finalized thing. It'd kinda suck to have 0 classes with anyone, when the RP is kind of about school. So, he plays flute. As of now.

So are we in first or second period right now?

Edited by Dawnpath
  • Brohoof 1

ok those are mine, btw what about after school stuff? it would be nice to have something for all our OC to interact in 

Like I said, there are going to be after school things, like dances and parties, in the RP. I'm going to be talking to my co-DM about it and we'll work out setup and time.

• Brohoof 1

@ , Obsidians teaching a class so i'm doing this in her stead 

@@Rainbow Night

well you posted in the RP (role play) which you shouldn't have because it disrupts it.

to answer you question you asked in the RP the High School RP is basically just just a roleplay were when rp our OC's though Highschool (nuffsaid), the RP has just started up so you are welcomed to join.

you just need to make and OC for the character database then post a link here. @@Nightfall

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

sorry echo i just kinda got what u ment lol ok so i just put my ponies discription in here that sounds easy lol

name:EchoFire

Coat:Black

Mane and Tail:Dark Blue and Silver

Eyes:Silver

Male Pegasus

Personality:can be shy sometimes loves to fly and explore

Cutiemark:Bluefire with echo marks

Edited by Rainbow Night

sorry echo i just kinda got what u ment lol ok so i just put my ponies discription in here that sounds easy lol

name:EchoFire

Coat:Black

Mane and Tail:Dark Blue and Silver

Eyes:Silver

Male Pegasus

you need to go into allot more detail, the RP on the forums are to a very high quality

also you need to go into allot more detail with you character

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/swift-echo-r1055

heres my OC for example he has a description about what he looks like, i have noted his personality and his backstory as well as any additional details.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters

^ so make you're character here once that done some one here will review it (because i'm going to sleep now for an hour or two)

and once that's all done i'll ask you to make a practice post to see if you meet the standards / requirements to be in the RP 

@y'all - can someone give Rainbownight a hand while i'm asleep plz @@Nightfall,

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

sorry i havent RPed for about 2 or 3 years so it been a long time could u inform me on wat i should do better on

1. Punctuation. Like, a lot of it.

2. Spelling.

My two biggest peeves out of that. It's an eyesore really.

• Brohoof 1

sorry i havent RPed for about 2 or 3 years so it been a long time could u inform me on wat i should do better on

I sent you a PM. I'll be willing to help in any ways. I'll tell you what you can do better and how to improve if you reply me. ;)

• Brohoof 1

1. Punctuation. Like, a lot of it.

2. Spelling.

My two biggest peeves out of that. It's an eyesore really.

Good, but you forgot to mention capitalisation and grammar. Yeah, Rainbow Night, you're going to have to really work on that.

• Brohoof 2

Good, but you forgot to mention capitalisation and grammar. Yeah, Rainbow Night, you're going to have to really work on that.

I know, I mainly miss out on those. I must be a horrible Grammar Nazi. X3

And before I forget... *captialization

• Brohoof 1