open Canterlot High School

~The Snowy Wolf~

Starbolt continued down the hall, the jocks continued to whisper behind her back as she past obviously making fun of her or Scout.

'I sure am tempted to teach those guys not to bully others, but it's the first day I shouldn't be looking for trouble.'

She found the door to her next class and stepped inside.

(OOC: I'll figure out what class this should be tomorrow or something, I'm heading to bed now brb in a few hours.)

• Brohoof 1

Obsidian Winter

She got up and gathered her things in her saddle bags then headed for the door......then saw her brother was waiting for her. Great, here it comes. She quickly looked around and saw Vinyl and moved over to her. "Hey Vinyl, how are you? Whats your next class? Do you want me to walk you there?"

She stared at Nightfall as they walked by then stuck out her tongue. Another Lecture Overted.

Apple Dabble

"Hm? Oh uh, Yeah, Ah think ah do. Do ya want ta walk with meh?" She blushd a little. She hadn;t had this kind of attention before from a colt.

• Brohoof 1

Obsidian Winter

She got up and gathered her things in her saddle bags then headed for the door......then saw her brother was waiting for her. Great, here it comes. She quickly looked around and saw Vinyl and moved over to her. "Hey Vinyl, how are you? Whats your next class? Do you want me to walk you there?"

She stared at Nightfall as they walked by then stuck out her tongue. Another Lecture Overted.

Nightfall rolled his eyes and moved so he was beside Obsidian. Typical Obsidian: she sees trouble, she avoids it. Or at least, that's all he had seen.

"Obsidian... I just-"

He figured she didn't want to listen.

"- Never mind. Never mind at all."

He walked a bit faster down the hall to his next class.

Apple Dabble

"Hm? Oh uh, Yeah, Ah think ah do. Do ya want ta walk with meh?" She blushd a little. She hadn;t had this kind of attention before from a colt.

Swift noticed AppleDapple blush a little... a country girl like her, this must have been the first time some pony has ever addressed her in such away.

"I would like that indeed" he said as he bowed his head and made gestures for AppleDapple to lead the way.

• Brohoof 2

Vinyl smiled and blushed deeply as Obsidian walked over to her. "Yeah, I'm fine... Thanks for saving my flank back there. I gotta ask though. Why'd you do it? I mean, you didn't have to do that." Oh wow. She -is- beautiful. "I have pre-calc next and, yes, I'd love if you'd walk with me there."

• Brohoof 3

Nearly everypony that saw Neutron sitting on the ground right by the vending machines whispered to one another. More than likely they were making fun of him. It wasn't long before he got up and moved to an empty hallway to eat and get away from the preying eyes of the other students. There seemed to be no pony there and it was quiet or almost at least. He could still hear the chatter from the cafeteria but he didn't care anymore. He was by himself and no pony to bother him or make fun of him. Neutron continued to eat what was left of his small meal. Once the colt was finished with his lunch he deposited the bag into a trash bin and continued to sit in the empty hallway. There was still 10 more minutes before lunch was over. He unzipped his pack and pulled out a photo. It was a picture of him and his older brother in front of a playground when they were young. The both of them were smiling and his brother had his hoof around his neck. On the back of the picture it read, "Brother and me, ages: 10 and 7". Neutron gazed at the photo and smiled a bit but soon questions began to plague his mind. "It's been 4 years since I last seen you brother. Where did you go? Why did you leave?" The confused colt thought continuing to stare at the aged photograph.

• Brohoof 1

Obsidian Winter

She shrugged. "I guess I just saw you in trouble because you were spending so much time focusing on me. By the way, whats up with that? Have you not seen Alicorns before? Well let me explain something before you get excited. My Royal line was destroyed by King Sombra before he enslaved the Crystal Empire. I am one of only 3 left from that line, by Brother and our great great grandmother.  I have no political advantage and even though my family is said to have bits, it won't be released to till college, so I honestly don't know what your after with me. I know Alicorns that aren't in the royal palace are looked down on for some reason but I want to end that now before it starts"

She looked hurt and little offended as she continued to walk with her to class.

Apple Dapple

"Uh...umm...okay...lets go!" She happily walked down the hall way with her new friend, making various small talk as they went. After this class was lunch, a time that all the students would be in one place at one time. She knew that had to be exciting.

• Brohoof 3

The two fresh ponies made small talk along the way to there music class, AppleDapple began to chat about her family and she was staying with her granny and cousins on a farm out in Ponyville.

It then turned to Swift to talk about his family, something he felt awfully nervous about telling her about such things..... tho she would likely find out since there are other ponies from noble and rich families who have ties with his family that go to this very school too.

"so you live i'n Ponyville, must be quite a long trip to get here?" he said in order to dodge talking about his family 

as they entered a classroom AppleDapple some how found a way for them to sit together and talk before class started

Music was much how he expected; loud and long. He peeked out the door. They must've skipped just for me. I really pissed them off... He looked around for a way to escap, and saw none. He test-flapped his wings, then angled them downwards. Here we go... He pounced forward, flapping his wings and flying low, shooting between the gap. Touching down behind them, he ran around the corner, and narrowly avoided somepony as he tripped to get out of the way.

Starbolt had her math class, it was okay, not as difficult as botany. Afterwards she left the classroom the next period being lunch. As she walked down the hallway she saw the pegasus that she bumped into about to run into her, but at the last second he moved to the side but ended up tripping. "Are you alright?" She asked as she noticed several ponies turn the corner, they were the bullies from earlier.

He rolled back onto his feet, crouching slightly with his wings splayed outward for balance. The pony turned out to be Starbolt and he quickly darted in front of her so they couldn't see her. "I'm fine, but you should really go before they connect you to me. They'll do anything to get back at me..."

"And why should I be worried about them? What can they do?" Starbolt said stubbornly. She noticed the bullies approach, it was obvious they were after Scout.

"What did you do anyway? Why are they after you?" She asked as they approached.

(OOC You control them Dawnpath not me.)

"Their leader tried to throw me in a dumpster. It would've been fine but then he... Insulted... My mother," Scout's face slowly grew hard, as he crouched farther down and hissed, "Nopony insults my family. They don't know what it's like, to have parents who aren't living with you. They don't understand what they have."

Starbolt was quiet for a while. 'His parents....... That must be horrible not to have. At least I still have my mother.'

"Well they will be after you forever if you keep running. You should stand up to them, I'll help you if you want." Starbolt knew she could probably keep the bullies away with her magic, though she still has yet to master any advanced offensive magic.

(OOC: Better add the bullies in your next post Dawnpath. Also, it would be cool if another RPer popped in this little confrontation.)

((OOC: Sure, why not?))

As Rockshire came out of her Visual Arts class, she trotted throughout the halls, her small-framed glasses right at her muzzle. It was mainly for show, and she had already been mistaken as a teacher multiple times.

On the way to her Chemistry class, she happened to see two ponies, mare and colt, over in the corner of the hallway((?)). She trotted over to them, as she hasn't even interacted with anypony yet.

"Uh, excuse me... Are you two ok?", she calmly asked.

• Brohoof 1

"Hey guys, look! The freak's got a marefriend! I bet her parents didn't leave their weird son because he was so... Uhh..."

"So gay!"

"Yah, so gay that he paid her to be with him."

Scout snorted as his muscles strained. A new pony came by and asked if they were okay. "If I found my Dartmouth atop a Lunar Frostmouth, I'd feel better than I do right now." He gritted his teeth and evaluated their postures. Cocksure jocks never learn... His weight's to far back, take the back leg and push, he'll be gone. The rest just follow him anyway. Except, I have a better idea. He took a mushroom out of his bags and pretended to drop it. "Oh no, my prized glowshroom!" He said, quickly covering it. The head bully charged in and thrusted him aside, where he hit the wall with a dull thud. Making sure Scout could see, he ate it. That was his mistake.

"Do you know what rule number one of the Everfree forest is," Scout asked darkly, having gotten to his feet and approaching the much bigger colt at an angle. The jock was second guessing his decision to come close. "Never eat a food you've never had before. I'd give you two, three more periods left before that mushroom hits your gut. After that, I don't think you'll be walking quite the same way out the front doors. It works in three stages. The first stage, you get colder and colder. The second stage is a sudden fascination with light. And the third stage... Is gender change. You might want to go get your locker straightened out." Scout turned his back to the colt who was now running to the bathroom. He came to Starbolt, saying, "There worst thing that will happen to him is that he won't be able to talk for about a period. As far as I know, few things can change a gender, and I don't carry poisons on my person."

Starbolt watched as Scout easily handled the situation. "Well, that was easier than I thought. Don't worry we are fine." She told Rockshire as the bullies fled. "Honestly that went rather well, but are the effects of that mushroom permanent? We could get in trouble." Starbolt's tone had a bit of worry in it. 'I won't get expelled twice. Hopefully, that won't happen.' She turned to Rockshire, her glasses made her look older, and more like a teacher but Starbolt noticed her sitting in class as she passed by one of the classrooms a few periods ago, so she knew otherwise.
(OOC: Dat Scout completely beating the bullies. Also, I'ma be heading to bed, you can go control Starbolt for minor things Dawnpath.)

"Nope. If he's smart, he'll drink water when his throat starts itching, instead of when his stomachs gets upset. And not alcohol, that makes it worse," he turned to the pony Starbolt was looking at, then looked down. "... Hi..." he mumbled, looking away. The day I find somepony who isn't a good half a hoof taller than me is the day I believe in miracles.

After lunch the rest of the day seemed to go by for Neutron. For english 9 he was required to read a short story and write a short essay analyzing it. In addition to that, he had to read do the exercise questions for Chapter 1 and 2 in Physics. Environmental was something that held his attention but after a little while his mind began to wander. "So much for an exciting first day. Classes are somewhat intriguing but i've barely made a friend and I really don't have any classes with her. Oh well at least it'll all be over soon." He thought before being snapped back to reality by the bell. The school day was over, at least that's what Neutron thought. The colt ended up taking too much time packing up his things and navigating through the swarms of students trying to escape the school to either go home or hang out with friends. When Neutron finally made it out he was already too late. His bus had already left without him. "Darn it! I missed the bus. I'm not going to hear the end of it from mom or dad. Plus it's going to be a while before they can pick me up." He thought as he dug around in his back and pulled out his cell phone. The colt texted his parents alerting them that he needed to be picked up. Neutron soon took a seat on a nearby bench and watched the other students mingle with each other. Loneliness was beginning to eat at him and it was something he had difficulty with. His phone buzzed and he glanced at his parents reply.

We're at work now. We'll pick you up in a couple of hours.

Neutron frowned at the message and was filled with despair. He soon pulled out his book and began to work on his homework while waiting for his parents to come and pick him up.

(OOC: I'm just going to skip ahead to the end of classes for Neutron. Seeing how as he doesn't really share any classes or lunch with anyone here. So i'm just going to wait the rest of this out until something happens.)

Rockshire couldn't help but raise her eyebrows as the jock seemed to run off, crying a little. She looked back to Scout, small grin off the corner of her face.

"Wow... I haven't seen him run off like that since the time that I tricked him into thinking that he got his ex-marefriend pregnant. Nice job.", she exclaimed, looking at Scout. "You're usually bullied a lot, but you seem to always be calm, cool, and collected... My superior eyes of detail can spot that.", adding a giggle to her last sentence.

"Anyways, my name is Rockshire, near-famous sculptor. What are your names?"

He blushed, smiling and tucking his chin to his chest. "M-my name's... Scout..." He seemed to paw the ground, as his tail swished. I should've known her name already. She obviously knows who I am. She's very... energetic, too. Ponies like this... I don't operate around ponies like this.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Scout.", Rockshire said, looking to the clock. She still had about 10 minutes until her next class, she figured that she might as well get to know this pony. 

"So, Scout...", she said, before cutting off right there. Ah, buck, I forgot what I was gonna say...

"Yah?" he asked softly, still looking away. He studied his hoof with great interest, eyes runing over the details of his own hoofprint as his wings fluttered nervously, and his tail swished back and forth like an annoyed cat. He had no idea why she was still there, she probably had a class to get to.

Rockshire could tell out of the corner of her eye, that Scout was getting nervous by the second.

I don't get it... Why am I acting like this? Usually, I strike up a conversation, yet, I'm can't even get a simple sentence out.

"What class do you have next?" I'm sort of hoping he says Chemistry...

• Brohoof 1

"I have lunch right now..." he said, hoofing the ground. "After lunch I have Everfree Studies. And then Biology." He felt like she was trying hard to be friends with him, thought he also felt like he was being too shy, "Umm... what do you have next? Something fun and jerkless?" (That was his attempt at humor)