Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc City of Darkness (Dead, Please Don't Reply)

BlackShardNixium

So, back to the plot storyline. One group is searching the library, and another is doing searching the Town Hall. That much is obvious, but who exactly is going where? From what I can understand, Scorpio(k) and Libra are heading towards the Town Hall, while Midnight, Arianna, Pisces, Tlalli (I'm assuming) and some other pony are heading to the library. That's six seven ponies, leaving four others still undecided, and White Rose entirely cut off from the rest of the party. Since the groups are now moving, it might be a good idea for anyone still undecided to pick a side, at least to keep confusion to a minimum when the time rolls along.

As for the tarot power concept, BlackShardNixium, it has been duly noted. Sagittarius is the ninth zodiac, and the ninth tarot card is The Hermit, marked by introspection, silence, solitude and being pissed off reflection. Fitting, if you ask me.

Excellent! :3

Yes, Libra and Scorpiok seem to be the only ones headed to the City Hall. We still haven't heard decisions from quite a few ponies. I believe the Gemini, Leo, and Virgo have yet to respond. White Rose will meet up with one of the groups by the time they reach their destinations.

You mean Loading. . . hehe.

Hey shard Libra remind me of someone i know and i think you know him too though more like a male version and way more headache wise, i think you know who i mean laugh.png

Are you....are you serious? Have you read the files on SCP-682? Have you? You do not "fight" 682, you die to it. 682 is invincible. To EVERYTHING. What's that you stab it? Guess what it regenerate and is immune to knives now. Oh you throw a fireball at it? 682 is now immune to fire, and probably magic. The only way you possible maybe come close to even "killing" that thing is if you threw it into a black hole. And even then there a 50% plus chance that it will still come back (immune to gravity now) and kill you.

No SCPs please. They are pretty awesome, but you don't want to fight any. Especially the more infamous ones like 682 or, Celestia forbid, SCP-173. 999 might be okay though. He's real fun at parties.

how about SCP-073....or 076? i hear they can make a pary REALLLLLLY fun XD well 076 can be, what about 096 biggrin.png

that would be a RP i could play XD, if i could find a compitent DM like shardy up there.

You mean Loading. . . hehe.

Hey shard Libra remind me of someone i know and i think you know him too though more like a male version and way more headache wise, i think you know who i mean img-1284792-1-laugh.png

wait wait wait, i know this one, i know this one......is it.....me? mabey?.....wait, OBAMA.....no? wait wait wait.....RAINBOW DASH.

Edited by Midnight_moon

how about SCP-073....or 076? i hear they can make a pary REALLLLLLY fun XD well 076 can be, what about 096 img-1285137-1-biggrin.png

that would be a RP i could play XD, if i could find a compitent DM like shardy up there.

wait wait wait, i know this one, i know this one......is it.....me? mabey?.....wait, OBAMA.....no? wait wait wait.....RAINBOW DASH.

No, neither of them, Anyways this was only for Shard so BAD MIDNIGHT BAD BAD DOGGY, well who want to sleep (You)

No, neither of them, Anyways this was only for Shard so BAD MIDNIGHT BAD BAD DOGGY, well who want to sleep (You)

are you threatning to put me to sleep IE kill me? we will see what Mr 12 gauge has to say about that.

before you ask, midnights REAL mother had been a half vamp, midnight never inherited the vampire gene, but he still has an astitue sense of smell, (which is kinda void when outside, since most of the city smells of swamp. and good eyesight, no fangs, no invincibility, just the accute sense of smell and sight.

before you ask, midnights REAL mother had been a half vamp, midnight never inherited the vampire gene, but he still has an astitue sense of smell, (which is kinda void when outside, since most of the city smells of swamp. and good eyesight, no fangs, no invincibility, just the accute sense of smell and sight.

Not to be mean rude, Midnight_Moon, but I don't believe anyone was going to ask. That's quite a specific piece of information for someone to inquire about out of nowhere the blue. Character development is perfectly fine, of course; I'm simply saying indicating that your means of addressing it are rather odd.

Not to be mean rude, Midnight_Moon, but I don't believe anyone was going to ask. That's quite a specific piece of information for someone to inquire about out of nowhere the blue. Character development is perfectly fine, of course; I'm simply saying indicating that your means of addressing it are rather odd.

meh, im just saying.

and in anycase, i just realized......this story really works with one of my favorite songs XD

So do I!  So do I!  I like Little Piece of Heaven the most but Carry On is REALLY good.  Bat Country is okay and Nightmare is bucking awesome!!!

my personal favorite is danger line, it just strikes home with me, i dunno why, though i do like the entire nightmare line album

Edited by Midnight_moon

my personal favorite is danger line, it just strikes home with me, i dunno why, though i do like the entire nightmare line album

That's another favorite of mine.  I saw them live about two years ago and they played that.  It was so awesome!

(edited)

Before you begin, I just wanna tell you that some of the information I had to remove, because that stuff is a surprize and will be found out in due time! ^^ >:3 ((Hence all the astriks. Thats blocked information.))

Okay, As stated, the information found in the Library comes from old ancient stories, legends, and myths surrounding Delvia. Even before the time of the shadowing, Delvia was important, and always a mysterious place.Of course, Delvia was once ***  ****  **  *********. It is discovered (by the City Hall group) that the Mayor had it all hidden and wrapped in conspiracy for the good of the citizens.  So the books are extremely vague about Delvia’s past. Any book that directly mentioned *********even once, was removed from the Library, and immediately destroyed.

Delvia quickly grew from its premature stages, being a popular town. As more ponies migrated to Delvia, more homes were made. ******* ********was eventually destroyed to make room for more homes. As Delvia expanded outward, it states that conditions in Canterlot, as well as all of Equestria, began to deteriorate around them. By the time of Princess Celestia’s and Princess Luna’s disappearance, things were already bad. All because of the appearance of a mysterious figure known as the Presence. Recorded in almost ALL of the books found in the Library is a mention of him/her/it. These became known as the First Sightings. Scorpiok had it correct in saying Delvia was the “first to be shadowed” by such an entity. Delvia was, in a way, its chosen city. For some reason it favored the city. The books also debate over theories of the creation of such a monster. ‘A demon’s summoning!’ some said, ‘A Magical mishap!’ others stated.

But the most popular idea is that of ************* proportions (hence the *******  *******found in the City Hall). It was a mistake in ******* that created him. No one knows exactly what happened, for it is shrouded in Conspiracy and wrapped in a lie for good measure. I can tell you that the Mayor, the Guardians of Harmony, Princess Celestia , AND Princess Luna were ALL involved. The outbreak of the virus that infected the citizens of Delvia was also concocted by those mentioned above as well, and ALSO backfired.

Edited by BlackShardNixium
  • Brohoof 1

I really have no clue what group I'm actually supposed to be in, sorry. Haven't been keeping up too much with the roleplay

Aquarius = The Star

0_0_0_0_250_337_csupload_23728104.jpg?u=The Star offers a new hope. She is the light that guides the seeker back to his path. She reminds him/her to look towards the heavens or divine spirit for help. What is important to remember, however, is that the light of the star is also within each and every one of us. The Star reminds us that guidance can be found from within as well as through contact with the universal mind. The Star tarot card serves as an invitation to once again connect with the higher mind. The star shining out of the night is a symbol of divine intervention. So with hope, comes faith.
The number associated with the Star is seventeen. When reduced, it becomes an eight. Eight is considered to be a symbol of renewal and rebirth. The water which is being poured is the water of life. Having undergone the instability of the Tower, the seeker finds himself within the healing powers of the Star’s water. The water falls onto the earth and within a pool. The unconscious and conscious have struck a balance. Internal conflict is once again resolved.

Although the journey is not over, the presence of the Star signifies that things are coming to an end. The Star assures the seeker that his quest was not done in vain. The sun will rise again.

I really like that description. ^-^

I really should stop forgetting the stupid rule XD its annoying that i need to think on three brain planes at the seme time :l

Oh my, that is certainly new. Interesting too. I enjoy like to consider myself one of the more learned types, and I can't say that I've ever seen heard of anything like your case. It's quite intriguing. Would you perhaps care to elaborate on the matter subject? I'm honestly interested in your unique condition, and would love to hear more about it.

Oh my, that is certainly new. Interesting too. I enjoy like to consider myself one of the more learned types, and I can't say that I've ever seen heard of anything like your case. It's quite intriguing. Would you perhaps care to elaborate on the matter subject? I'm honestly interested in your unique condition, and would love to hear more about it.

Well since my brain produces alot of electricity throughout my body it need to use all that on thinking which cause headache... But its better than feeling thunder in your stomach i guess. (BTW this is just my life...)

Well since my brain produces alot of electricity throughout my body it need to use all that on thinking which cause headache... But its better than feeling thunder in your stomach i guess. (BTW this is just my life...)

That's quite intriguing interesting, rolle. I can't say that I've heard of anything like it. Would you care to reveal the title name of the condition you've been afflicted with? The technical medical name, I mean. At least so I can enact a bit a of research on my own part. Such rare bits of information certainly do turn my attention, and I would enjoy love to learn more about the technicalities of it.

Edited by White Out
  • Brohoof 1

That's quite intriguing interesting, rolle. I can't say that I've heard of anything like it. Would you care to reveal the title name of the condition you've been afflicted with? The technical medical name, I mean. At least so I can enact a bit a of research on my own part. Such rare bits of information certainly do turn my attention, and I would enjoy love to learn more about the technicalities of it.

The thing is that i dont know the name and i dont think anyone else have had it before me so... dead end there