Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

YEAH TOAST!

The Soldier

At first I was like

glaze__woodentoaster__by_icedcap-d56b7pa

But then I was like :c For lack of a picture.

Terrible, terrible joke aside, very nice! Though I'm still wondering how that is being held with hooves. :/

Edited by Firebolt

Nice! :)  I remember hearing this song back during the summer when my friend showed it to me... gave me a damn toast addiction... >_< And yes this song gets stuck in your head really easy... no idea why but it does.

first thing that popped in my head when i read this. now im off to go make me some tasty tasty toast. and watch more ren and stimpy!

http://youtu.be/f1W2FIaCDT8

-curls up on the floor-

Oh god oh god oh god...

I thought I'd never remember that show.  I thought I'd never remember that show.  Now I'm remembering the belly button episode.  Oh God why.

• Brohoof 1

At first I was like

img-1081631-1-glaze__woodentoaster__by_i

But then I was like :c For lack of a picture.

Terrible, terrible joke aside, very nice! Though I'm still wondering how that is being held with hooves. :/

Magic. *snort snort*

Nice! :) I remember hearing this song back during the summer when my friend showed it to me... gave me a damn toast addiction... >_< And yes this song gets stuck in your head really easy... no idea why but it does.

Yeah. I know right? It's like a strange curse that's been put on you and you can't get it out of your head (Except with another curse)...
  • Brohoof 1

I don't really like Toast all that much, but I do love toasters, which means I always have plenty of toast around.

Because as we all know, All toasters toast toast.

I don't really like Toast all that much, but I do love toasters, which means I always have plenty of toast around.

Because as we all know, All toasters toast toast.

Wait, what? My mind is mixed up right now 9_6

If you don't like toast, but you love toasters. What do you mostly use toaster for? :huh:

Wait, what? My mind is mixed up right now 9_6

If you don't like toast, but you love toasters. What do you mostly use toaster for? :huh:

I'm sure they use them for catching moths. That's what I use toasters for.

I really need to cut back on these terrible puns. I mean really.