Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Arcus Winds Vector request thread (temporarily closed)

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

Hhhmmm,i would prefer the first one,that one seems more accurate for the way her mane is supposed to be like,so,yeah.The first one.

I had a question about your cutie mark. In the picture you gave for reference it's not that well drawn. Not to say anything against the artist, but I need to know if it's suppose to be more rounded at the ends of the "spikes" if that's what you could call them. Or more like a sharp point. Please let me know soon.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Arcus! So is it too late to change my request? I don't know if yyou'vee started her yet but if you haven't, instead of the poses i requested could you have her singing? I can upload more references if you need ^w^ sorry lol i won't bither you any more

I had a question about your cutie mark. In the picture you gave for reference it's not that well drawn. Not to say anything against the artist, but I need to know if it's suppose to be more rounded at the ends of the "spikes" if that's what you could call them. Or more like a sharp point. Please let me know soon.

I didn'y really think about that.How about having it be a sharp point at the edges,im not exactly the best at drawing her cutie mark,so,yeah.

I didn'y really think about that.How about having it be a sharp point at the edges,im not exactly the best at drawing her cutie mark,so,yeah.

Alright, here she is. I hope it's what you are looking for. If there is anything you don't like about the cutie mark let me know so I can change it.

post-8163-0-13719700-1367348985_thumb.png

Alright, here she is. I hope it's what you are looking for. If there is anything you don't like about the cutie mark let me know so I can change it.

attachicon.gifblizzard.png

Besides the fact that theres no wings,(I must not have made the wings noticeable :P) I like it! Thanks for doing it! And for the cutie mark,i think its just fine!

Hi there! I guess you missed my first post, but would you mind drawing my pony?

Pony:

post-14404-0-39717300-1367359758_thumb.png

Pose: doesn't really matter, whatever you wanna do. But if you can't come up with anything, just use the pose from the reference pic.

Cutie mark: If you can't see it, it's a purple lightning bolt and a small white wing over a gear.

Edited by ToxicNinja78

Besides the fact that theres no wings,(I must not have made the wings noticeable tongue.png) I like it! Thanks for doing it! And for the cutie mark,i think its just fine!

Oh no no no! I forgot the wings gaah! I knew when I hit export I forgot something. Not to worry, it's totally fixable.You made them noticeable enough, I'm just blind is all.  I'll get it fixed later tonight.

Have you forgotten me bc i just wandering bc I have been watching the list for a while now and it hasnt changed much let me know whenever possible

No, I haven't forgotten about you or anybody else. I'm just really slow right now. I've been drawing a lot more than I have been vectoring. But I'll try to catch up on these. I might have to close the request for a little while or something so I can.

Could you please do a vector for my OC

Here's a picture

Pose:

Could you replace the muffin with a laptop.

Other details:none

I would be very grateful if you did my request.

My cutie mark is a rainbow thought cloud with a question mark inside.

I am patient,so take as much time as you want.

brohoof!!!

/)

Besides the fact that theres no wings,(I must not have made the wings noticeable ) I like it! Thanks for doing it! And for the cutie mark,i think its just fine!

I'm sorry that I forgot the wings earlier. Sometimes you get so involved with the details, you miss what the whole thing is suppose to look like.

post-8163-0-40883500-1367384925_thumb.png

Sorry it took me so long Zoop.Please don't banish me. I took the colors from the reference picture you have on your profile so I hope they are accurate. Let me know what you think.

Oh, thank you! I rather like it. :)

No worries on the wait - it's not like I paid for anything here, after all! I greatly appreciate the pic. :)

Hello Arcus! I have long resisted making a request, but today I give in :n:

Pony: Nightness : http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/nightness-r3142

Pose: No preference, be as creative as you'd like smile.png

Cutie mark: img-1401799-1-137px-Ctcm.png (Sorry its flipped)

Other details: Nothing comes to mind, all you need should be in the link above.

Thanks! Can't wait to see :3

Yes I can.

You're really good! I see you have a lot of requests but if you're still taking some could you draw my OC MillyMusic? Here she is: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/millymusic-r2722 smile.png

I will take your request. I'm thinking of closing requests until I can catch up.

Hey Arcus! So is it too late to change my request? I don't know if yyou'vee started her yet but if you haven't, instead of the poses i requested could you have her singing? I can upload more references if you need ^w^ sorry lol i won't bither you any more

No it's not to late. Yes references always help.

Pony: attachicon.gif862311-S5Ug2sk1iBS93_Ef.png

Pose: What ever's easy....

Cutie mark: Soud be on there....

Other details: You don't have to do the hat if you don't want to,but if you can....

I probably won't do the hat(it'd be alot of work) I'm assuming the pointy thing with black tips is a wing. Do you want her wearing the glasses?

Hi there! I guess you missed my first post, but would you mind drawing my pony?

Pony:

attachicon.gifSkyline.png

Pose: doesn't really matter, whatever you wanna do. But if you can't come up with anything, just use the pose from the reference pic.

Cutie mark: If you can't see it, it's a purple lightning bolt and a small white wing over a gear.

Sorry. No I didn't miss it I'm just really bogged down with stuff. I'll see what I can do with you request.

Could you please do a vector for my OC

Here's a picture

attachicon.gifCrazy my custom pony.png

Pose:attachicon.gifDerpy 2.jpeg

Could you replace the muffin with a laptop.

Other details:none

I would be very grateful if you did my request.

My cutie mark is a rainbow thought cloud with a question mark inside.

I am patient,so take as much time as you want.

brohoof!!!

/)

Oh my. I can try to do this, but I've never done a pony with spots like that. But I'll see what I can do. Do you want him wearing the glasses to?

Yes I can.

I will take your request. I'm thinking of closing requests until I can catch up.

I probably won't do the hat(it'd be alot of work) I'm assuming the pointy thing with black tips is a wing. Do you want her wearing the glasses?

Sorry. No I didn't miss it I'm just really bogged down with stuff. I'll see what I can do with you request.

Oh my. I can try to do this, but I've never done a pony with spots like that. But I'll see what I can do. Do you want him wearing the glasses to?

Yes please,they are sort of a part of him.

Can't wait to see the results.

Keep up the good work.

Also,when you complete it,please mention me,so that i get a

notification for it.

Thank you and that is all.

(edited)

Ok, well here's Skyeribbon again, and her cutie mark <3 I know you did them but they are literally the only art I have with Skyeribbon in it. ( And there is a slight tweak with the bangles, I changed it to ballarina-style ribbons, if you actually can see them in the picture, just a note lol and her ears stay down)

post-9480-0-87530800-1365491470_thumb.png
post-9480-0-51601900-1365491473_thumb.jpg
post-9480-0-90368000-1365491460_thumb.jpg

Also I think I found the perfect pose, since I'll be using this vector for a song I wrote for Mando pony.  Although I think you could omit the tears, since it's a happy song. <3

post-9480-0-59152500-1367874077_thumb.png

And If you can, could you turn Shining Armor into Mando? Sorry this is such a big order lol. Heres a reference picture, and his cutie mark. 

post-9480-0-75246000-1367874081_thumb.pngpost-9480-0-09111800-1367874083.png

I know this seems really big, so take all the time you need, I don't even care if you move me to the bottom of the list, as I'm sure there are tons of other vectors you could be doing instead of yet another one for me, lol. But you are the best artist I know, and the last time you made me something, I cried so how good could anyone else be? Thanks so so so much if you decide to take this on <3 

LOVE YOU, ARCUS, DEAR! 

Edited by SkyeRibbonPwny

Hey. I don't know if you didn't see it or if you didn't like it or if you just didn't have anything to say about it, but the vector of Snow Dream is on the previous page. I need to know if you're ok with what I'm doing with the mane (and I'll do it with the tail) on Mist chaser. Please give me a response asap.

attachicon.gifmist chaser.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH okay, sorry, I didn't see this post until now :3

Yes her mane looks fine, thankyou! and also sorry for the delayed response :)

next

This is good, but the mane needs to be a little bit thicker. I have (very(very)) Roughly added where I think things should be in MS paint.... So please excuse the crapness tongue.png also just use my sketching as a guide smile.png

also I think the cutie mark needs to be a bit bigger and a little bit to the right

I dunno :P If you disagree with any of my fail red lines, just ignore them XD

You don't have to fix these if it is too inconvenient :)

post-11488-0-61765600-1367915957_thumb.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH okay, sorry, I didn't see this post until now :3

Yes her mane looks fine, thankyou! and also sorry for the delayed response smile.png

This is good, but the mane needs to be a little bit thicker. I have (very(very)) Roughly added where I think things should be in MS paint.... So please excuse the crapness tongue.png also just use my sketching as a guide smile.png

also I think the cutie mark needs to be a bit bigger and a little bit to the right

I dunno tongue.png If you disagree with any of my fail red lines, just ignore them XD

You don't have to fix these if it is too inconvenient smile.png

attachicon.gifsnowdream arcus.png

I thought you gave up on me since it took me so long. With the tail, are the red lines at the bottom to indicate that you want the tail shorter? What are the ones on the body?

Ok, well here's Skyeribbon again, and her cutie mark <3 I know you did them but they are literally the only art I have with Skyeribbon in it. ( And there is a slight tweak with the bangles, I changed it to ballarina-style ribbons, if you actually can see them in the picture, just a note lol)

Also I think I found the perfect pose, since I'll be using this vector for a song I wrote for Mando pony.  Although I think you could omit the tears, since it's a happy song. <3

attachicon.gifsinging vector.png

And If you can, could you turn Shining Armor into Mando? Sorry this is such a big order lol. Heres a reference picture, and his cutie mark. 

attachicon.gifmando.pngattachicon.gifmandopony__s_cutie_mark_vector_by_racer437-d5drb2s.png

I know this seems really big, so take all the time you need, I don't even care if you move me to the bottom of the list, as I'm sure there are tons of other vectors you could be doing instead of yet another one for me, lol. But you are the best artist I know, and the last time you made me something, I cried so how good could anyone else be? Thanks so so so much if you decide to take this on <3 

LOVE YOU, ARCUS, DEAR! 

Yeah I can do that. Couple of things though. 1) I'm assuming you want him in full color and not translucent as Shining is. 2) Mandos pony I think is a normal sized one (not quite as tall as Shining) Do you want him shortened or left as tall as Shining Armor?

Yeah I can do that. Couple of things though. 1) I'm assuming you want him in full color and not translucent as Shining is. 2) Mandos pony I think is a normal sized one (not quite as tall as Shining) Do you want him shortened or left as tall as Shining Armor?

Ok, well, I don't know how easy it would be to make him translucent, so if you could do it without any extra effort, yes that would be so cool.  But if not, don't do it.  And I would like him to be as tall as SA, but if you need to make SR smaller to do so, then go on ahead, she's a really small pony so thats really not a problem if she looks tiny or he looks big comparatively. 
Thank you so much <3

I thought you gave up on me since it took me so long. With the tail, are the red lines at the bottom to indicate that you want the tail shorter? What are the ones on the body?

Yeah, the tail needs to be a little bit shorter, that's what the red lines mean :) the lines on her body are because I think she should be jut a little bit slimmer :) I'f you disagree don't bother :)

Hi Arcus Wind. I'm wondering if my request was accepted or not. I've posted here last 20 April, but I got no reply from you. I saw that you still accept requests, so I would like to ask. Thanks. :)

Ok, well, I don't know how easy it would be to make him translucent, so if you could do it without any extra effort, yes that would be so cool.  But if not, don't do it.  And I would like him to be as tall as SA, but if you need to make SR smaller to do so, then go on ahead, she's a really small pony so thats really not a problem if she looks tiny or he looks big comparatively. 

Thank you so much <3

Translucent shouldn't be a problem.

Yeah, the tail needs to be a little bit shorter, that's what the red lines mean smile.png the lines on her body are because I think she should be jut a little bit slimmer smile.png I'f you disagree don't bother smile.png

I'll make the tail shorter and the other things you pointed out as well.

Hi Arcus Wind. I'm wondering if my request was accepted or not. I've posted here last 20 April, but I got no reply from you. I saw that you still accept requests, so I would like to ask. Thanks. smile.png

I'm sorry. Sometimes I get lazy and forget to respond to these things. Yes your request is accepted. I'll go back and find it.

(edited)
I'm sorry. Sometimes I get lazy and forget to respond to these things. Yes your request is accepted. I'll go back and find it.

Oh thank you. wub.png

You can just follow that link in the 'here' text. smile.png

Also, if you don't like the pose I requested, you can use your own. I don't mind it at all. I'm rather confused whether make the stallion flying or sitting on a cloud while carrying the mare. Maybe flying. Well, just pick one you like most. tongue.png

Edited by Sky Warden

(edited)

@@Snowdream,

Alright I got this one done. I'm still making adjustments to Snow Dream but I should have that done soon to. Let me know what you think of this one please.

post-8163-0-10024700-1368396913_thumb.png

Edit: Alright so I got this one done to. I hope you like the modifications.

post-8163-0-94395900-1368412021_thumb.png

Edited by Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind