Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Arcus Winds Vector request thread (temporarily closed)

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

(edited)

Hello there Arcus! If you're still accepting requests, maybe could you do one for my OC, DJ-BRONI3? Here's a link to his picture:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dj-broni3-r2980

It doesn't have his cutie mark, but I have a picture of what I would like it to be here:

post-14309-0-66921200-1368803967_thumb.png

I don't really mind what pose he's in.

Thanks! smile.png

Edited by DJ-BRONI3

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Snowdream,

Alright I got this one done. I'm still making adjustments to Snow Dream but I should have that done soon to. Let me know what you think of this one please.

attachicon.gifmist chaser.png

Edit: Alright so I got this one done to. I hope you like the modifications.

attachicon.gifSnowDream.png

Alrighty! Thanks for this! Snowdream looks better now, she can be considered complete, I was just wondering for Mist Chaser could you maybe give her this necklace?

post-11488-0-10973600-1368949633.png

• 3 weeks later...

I am so sorry to be bugging you, but I realized something a long time ago and was too embarrassed to say anything. You made a vector of my OC, Amethyst Gale, a while ago and I was so excited when you completed it I kinda... sorta.. missed something very important... My, uh, er, She is supposed to have wings, and um, the vector doesn't have them. When you have a chance, or if you feel like it could you please add them?

I apologize for waiting this long to tell you and whatnot. I just feel bad. 

(edited)

Hello there Arcus! If you're still accepting requests, maybe could you do one for my OC, DJ-BRONI3? Here's a link to his picture:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dj-broni3-r2980

It doesn't have his cutie mark, but I have a picture of what I would like it to be here:

img-1539693-1-attachicon.gifMusic Note.png

I don't really mind what pose he's in.

Thanks! img-1473417-1-smile.png

Sorry it's been a while since Ive visited this thread. Been really busy with stuffs. But yeah I can add you to the list.

Alrighty! Thanks for this! Snowdream looks better now, she can be considered complete, I was just wondering for Mist Chaser could you maybe give her this necklace?

img-1539693-3-attachicon.gifMist chaser.png

Shouldn't be to hard.

And done.

post-8163-0-36662400-1370719133_thumb.png

I am so sorry to be bugging you, but I realized something a long time ago and was too embarrassed to say anything. You made a vector of my OC, Amethyst Gale, a while ago and I was so excited when you completed it I kinda... sorta.. missed something very important... My, uh, er, She is supposed to have wings, and um, the vector doesn't have them. When you have a chance, or if you feel like it could you please add them?

I apologize for waiting this long to tell you and whatnot. I just feel bad. 

I'll have to take a look at the .svg file but I think I can do this.

Edit: Your pony now has wings.

post-8163-0-56015300-1370722324_thumb.png

Edited by Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

(edited)

Okay, really not trying to sound pushy. Take all the time in the world with mine, but I do have one more quick question...

Approximately how long does it take for you to get through on request, assuming they have no correnctions? I'm just wondering if summer is busy or free for you, basically. So, in summer circumstances.

Edited by Windy Scamper

Okay, really not trying to sound pushy. Take all the time in the world with mine, but I do have one more quick question...

Approximately how long does it take for you to get through on request, assuming they have no correnctions? I'm just wondering if summer is busy or free for you, basically. So, in summer circumstances.

Actually summer is the busiest time for me. That's when my work takes up most of my time. I apologize it's taken me so long to get the requests done but I try to fit them in when I can.

@@Snowdream,

What color are Peach's eye's? Do you have a reference with them open?

Also I'm sorry it has taken so long for me to get these done. q

they are a peach colour as well. make them either slightly darker or lighter than her body colour though :) thanks for doing these :)

they are a peach colour as well. make them either slightly darker or lighter than her body colour though smile.png thanks for doing these smile.png

okay. I hope this is  good. I had some trouble with the mane butI think I made it work. I hope you like it. I also included a .png of just the cutie mark.

post-8163-0-20822800-1371360127_thumb.png

post-8163-0-43211700-1371360143_thumb.png

okay. I hope this is  good. I had some trouble with the mane butI think I made it work. I hope you like it. I also included a .png of just the cutie mark.

attachicon.gifpeach.png

attachicon.gifpeachcutie.png

She looks amazing! Thankyou so much :DDD

Her mane looks really good, and thanks for the cutiemark pic as well, I accidentally deleted my own copy of it I think (I can probably find it in my recycle bin) Thanks so much she looks legendary :D

attachicon.gifpeach.png

attachicon.gifpeachcutie.png

Psst!  PSST!

Hey again, you don't have to say yes, but I was wondering if you could do one more for me? I just helped someone out by adopting a new OC, and I really wan't a vector of them. I was wondering if you possibly could?

post-11488-0-25510500-1371370456.png

I'll have to take a look at the .svg file but I think I can do this.

Edit: Your pony now has wings.

attachicon.gifHallow.png

Yay! -does a little happy dance-  Thank you so much for taking the time to add wings to my Amethyst Gale. I really appreciate it. Really. 

(edited)

@@Ace-skylight,

I'm sorry it took me forever to get to this. But sometimes life just gets in the way. Anyway, I hope you like it. Let me know what you think or if anything needs to be changed.

post-8163-0-15141800-1372111817_thumb.png

Also here is a .png of just his cutie mark. Just in case you wanted it.

post-8163-0-71828100-1372111931_thumb.png

Edited by Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

@@Ace-skylight,

I'm sorry it took me forever to get to this. But sometimes life just gets in the way. Anyway, I hope you like it. Let me know what you think or if anything needs to be changed.

ace.png

Also here is a .png of just his cutie mark. Just in case you wanted it.

acec.png

Whoa, I totally love it thank you so much it came out better than I expected I really do appreciate that you took your time to make it thank you so much again

• 3 weeks later...

Could you do my newest OC Melody her picture and bio are in the link under my siggy. If you could do her singing that would be awesome.

Annnnd here it is. After an eternity of waiting, I've finally got this vector done. Sorry for the delay. I really didn't mean to keep you and everybody else waiting. Hope you like it. Please tell me what you think.

post-8163-0-27155800-1373780934_thumb.png

And as I've done for the last few here is one of just the cutie mark.

post-8163-0-42336400-1373781177_thumb.png

Would you be willing to make one have two ponies in it? I want it to have a couple of my OCs

Pony: If you can do two ponies, This OC:

and this OC:

Pose: I kind of want to have the two OCs hugging

Cutie mark: For the first one:

For the Second one:

Other details: Nothing else

I don't know why Ponyscape was being a jerk and wouldn't let me get this done earlier. Sorry this took so long. Hope you still want it.

post-8163-0-55314800-1374120779_thumb.png

Hi there, Arcus. It's me, Sky Warden. I know that you've already taken my request, and I think it's still in the queue. If you've made a progress in it, then please stick with it, but if you haven't, may I change the request? Don't worry. It's simpler than the old request.

I made a new OC, named Aerial Stream. That one on my current avatar. He's a unicorn who's obsessed with flying using his magic (not magical wings, just like magical pulse (like rocket)), so I would like a picture of him darting through the sky. No need to draw the sky, of course. :3

If you're interested, I've put some information in this spoiler.

For the colour reference:

The blue on the mane: 158df6ff

The orange fill on the mane: f77f16ff

The mane stroke: ab3200ff

The coat: ffcb7eff

The coat stroke: b27f31ff

No robe or sword included (I drew this one just for fun). Actually the front mane kinda leans forward, but I couldn't draw it properly. You can make the expression like excited or enjoying the speed.

Thank you again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@,

Terribly so this took so lo. Hope it was worth the wait. Please let me know  if it's what you were wanting and if your friend likes it.

attachicon.gifAlison Burgers.png

Sorry I haven't responded sooner, I haven't logged on in forever and I completely forgot that I gave you a request -.-

So I showed it to my friend, and he loved it! Thanks a ton, man.

Sorry I haven't responded sooner, I haven't logged on in forever and I completely forgot that I gave you a request -.-

So I showed it to my friend, and he loved it! Thanks a ton, man.

You're very welcome. It's been a while since I've logged on here to so I hope this message is still relevant. Tell your friend thank you as well.

I don't know why Ponyscape was being a jerk and wouldn't let me get this done earlier. Sorry this took so long. Hope you still want it.

attachicon.gifstorm.png

This looks amazing! It was definitely worth the wait! I think this is one of the best vectors I've had done for me. (At least, I think... It looks like it)

This looks amazing! It was definitely worth the wait! I think this is one of the best vectors I've had done for me. (At least, I think... It looks like it)

Oh good. I'm glad you like it! I always worry that when I take a long time to get these done people will not even want them cause I took so long.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Arcus, my lovely! I have a couple requests for you, you don't have to do them all, or any (Considering all the work you've done for me <3) But I would really like this pose for SkyeRibbon

attachicon.gifBase1.png

or this one.....can't decide lol

attachicon.gifmake_your_own_fim_pony_by_lane_nee_chan-d4685kc.png

Although you'd have to put her eye shape, which is actually just Twilight's eye shape, and here's the picture you did of her Cutie Mark

attachicon.gifSkyeRibbon.jpg

Oh, and instead of the bracelets, could you do a green ribbon up one of her front legs? kinda like a ballerina slipper? I can find reference if you need it.

I have gotta get separate pictures of my couple lol, also, just for fun! Here's a couple base!

attachicon.gifpony_couple_base_by_ilovesonik-d5wmy6h.png

Just for fun lol

Love you, Arcus!

I don't know if I missed this or what. I haven't been on the forums for a while so I'm sorry it took me soooo long to get this done. Let me know what you think though.

post-8163-0-29427300-1379729214_thumb.png