Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Arcus Winds Vector request thread (temporarily closed)

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

Here is where you can request vectors of your OCs or the ponies of Ponyville.

Please use the templet for your request.

Pony: give reference if you can

Pose: give reference

Cutie mark: give reference

Other details:

Que

TwiliciousAlkoi: Finished

Zoey: In progress

Snowdream: Continuing

Midnight Zap: Pending

Chaotic Fireball: Pending

Ace-Skylight: Pending

Quilava: Pending

Endless Storm: Pending

The Grape Popsicle Guy: Pending

Sky Ribbon Pony: Pending

Windy Scamp: Pending

Baman: Pending

Cobalt Crescent:Pending

Here are a few examples of my work.

post-8163-0-81399500-1362195837_thumb.png

post-8163-0-59991200-1358203543_thumb.png

post-8163-0-82284900-1358203740_thumb.png

post-8163-0-89775400-1362195877_thumb.png

Edited by Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please could you do this for me?

Pony:

attachicon.gifAwesome umbra pic 2.png

Pose: See below / 

Other details: Could you do my oc and fluttershy together, hugging? If not because too hard or lazy or whatever, just a shot of him on four hooves facing the camera. I'd prefere the first but I don't mind.

Yes I can do this for you. Does your pony have a cutie mark? Anything else you can think of  just let me know and I'll let you know if I can do it.

Pony 

Pose: flying, be creative (aka - do whatever you want that has something to do w/ flying)

Other details: DIS HAT

Just be creative. I'm patient, so you don't have to hurry. (lol, why would you hurry)

Have fun bro! :)

Pony 

Pose: flying, be creative (aka - do whatever you want that has something to do w/ flying)

Just be creative. I'm patient, so you don't have to hurry. (lol, why would you hurry)

Have fun bro! 

EDIT: DOUBLE POST, BUCK

Edited by Генерал Четник

Yes I can do this for you. Does your pony have a cutie mark? Anything else you can think of  just let me know and I'll let you know if I can do it.

No he doesn't have a cutie mark but you could design him one if you like. I'm thinking a dark blue shield with a thundercloud and bolt.

Again, thanks.

I'll request of one.

Pony: Lite Shade (link is in sig)

Pose: Sort of bent down, her head craned down as well, looking to the right.

Cutie Mark: I would like to have just a giant blotch of black on her flank, to fit in with her story.

Other Details: If you could make her shadow a bit gloomy, then I would appreciate that. If not, then ignore this.

I'll request of one.

Pony: Lite Shade (link is in sig)

Pose: Sort of bent down, her head craned down as well, looking to the right.

Cutie Mark: I would like to have just a giant blotch of black on her flank, to fit in with her story.

Other Details: If you could make her shadow a bit gloomy, then I would appreciate that. If not, then ignore this.

For the pose did you mean something like this?post-8163-0-04513300-1358207526.jpeg

I'm not quit sure what you mean by making her shadow gloomy. If this isn't the pose you are talking about let me know.

For the pose did you mean something like this?attachicon.gifkljgh.jpeg

I'm not quit sure what you mean by making her shadow gloomy. If this isn't the pose you are talking about let me know.

That pose works out.

And the shadow... Uh, just forget about that part. After imaging that in my mind, it looked a bit dumb. So, ignore the shadow part.

(edited)

No he doesn't have a cutie mark but you could design him one if you like. I'm thinking a dark blue shield with a thundercloud and bolt.

Again, thanks.

Here you go. I hope you like it cause it took some doing let me tell you. I hope you like what I did with your OCs cutie mark. If there is anything you want changed just let me know.

post-8163-0-91818300-1358230452_thumb.png

Edited by Arcus Wind

Oooh, I'd like one of my Rose, if possible! She's my ponysona. <3

Also I'm loving the line thickness in the second example pony you posted.

This is Rose:

RoseCandles.jpg

I don't mind what pose. Whatever inspires you most! Her cutie mark is a pink cupcake.

(edited)

Pony 

Have fun bro! :)

Pony 

Have fun bro! 

EDIT: DOUBLE POST, BUCK

Does your pony have a cutie mark? If so can you please send a picture of it either in a PM message or quote me on this thread so I can get it in the vector.

Edit: Here is what I have so far. Let me know if you want something changed.

post-8163-0-09546500-1358541409_thumb.png

Edited by Arcus Wind

Hello!

Ah, always glad to make a new request. :P

Pony: Oc (Pictures are on my profile and avatar.)

Pose: A hug/cuddle (If you dicide to import another pony). or anything of your choice if you decide to do a solo.

Cutie mark: Blank flank.

Other details: I'd really like if you could drew celestia aswell with me :P I know it can be a little hard, so if that's a no go, then it's okay :P

Thank you!

Does your pony have a cutie mark? If so can you please send a picture of it either in a PM message or quote me on this thread so I can get it in the vector.

Edit: Here is what I have so far. Let me know if you want something changed.

attachicon.giftj.png

Here is le cutie mark, sorry I gave no references :P http://falus33.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/4s-grb-srpski.jpg

And the current work: 

All I have to say: HOLY SHIT, THIS IS AMAZING

You're amazing. /)

Here is le cutie mark, sorry I gave no references :P http://falus33.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/4s-grb-srpski.jpg

And the current work: 

All I have to say: HOLY SHIT, THIS IS AMAZING

You're amazing. /)

I'm certainly glad you like it. And thank you for your kind words. Here it is all finished up unless you think of anything else or if you notice anything wrong with it. Please don't hesitate to let me know.

post-8163-0-34563400-1358550501_thumb.png

Hello!

Ah, always glad to make a new request. :P

Pony: Oc (Pictures are on my profile and avatar.)

Pose: A hug/cuddle (If you dicide to import another pony). or anything of your choice if you decide to do a solo.

Cutie mark: Blank flank.

Other details: I'd really like if you could drew celestia aswell with me :P I know it can be a little hard, so if that's a no go, then it's okay :P

Thank you!

Who do you want him to be cuddling with? Please don't say Celestia. That would be hard. I can do most any of the regular sized ponies. I.e. the mane six

That pose works out.

And the shadow... Uh, just forget about that part. After imaging that in my mind, it looked a bit dumb. So, ignore the shadow part.

This is what I have so far.  I hope you like it. Please get back to me ASAP specially considering the cutie mark. Not sure how good a job I did in creating that for you. I can change it if you want me to. No problem.post-8163-0-13558500-1358562220_thumb.png

Pony: Tenor - http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/tenor-r1498

Pose: Hugging Octavia if possible, if not any flying pose

Cutie Mark:eighth note

Also I see your starting to get your hands full, don't worry i'm patient...

You have no idea how much I don't want to do one with you hugging Octavia. You know, cause she's my girl and all. Hover I think I can let you have a "friend" hug from her.

Hello, Arcus Wind. 

I'm back! :3

Pony: My OC Persona: Thunder Strings (Located In My Signature)

Pose: Standing On Two Legs And Playing A Guitar

Cutie Mark:

Also In My Signature.

It's a ten-pointed star with a black guitar on top, and covered by an orange and red lightning bolt on top. Layered over the lightning bolt is two golden gears.

Other Details: I'm using the vector for my Avatar.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and hopefully you can consider fulfilling my request.

This is what I have so far.  I hope you like it. Please get back to me ASAP specially considering the cutie mark. Not sure how good a job I did in creating that for you. I can change it if you want me to. No problem.attachicon.giflighttshade.png

This looks amazing! Just one thing. And yes, the cutie mark. Could you possibly ditch that one, and just shade her flank darker? I mean, yes, it's a good idea, but I sort of want it to blend in with her story.

This looks amazing! Just one thing. And yes, the cutie mark. Could you possibly ditch that one, and just shade her flank darker? I mean, yes, it's a good idea, but I sort of want it to blend in with her story.

You mean you just want all of her flank to be a darker shade than the rest of her? Do you want it to fadeout at the edges or be more of a solid color?

You mean you just want all of her flank to be a darker shade than the rest of her? Do you want it to fadeout at the edges or be more of a solid color?

Yes, a darker shade. And I would like it to fade out at the edges, please. Have them blend, basically. It would look weird if it's just a blob.

Is it ok if I make a request? 

OC: My first "ponysona", Kreinbahthur

-Can't seem to get the image on here, so use this code to recreate the pony on the PonyMaker by generalzoi in dA-

4P240S5231000000FEEA0003810FE0000SJ193B204000001D1000000FEFF001C107F3FCC004CB2

Pose: Standing on all fours, but resting his head on Luna's in an obvious romantic manner

Cutie Mark: (skip to 2:21 in video for reference. The mark resembles the dark energy behind Protoman, the red one. The mark however is a fiery red color instead).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l8_YYXGXm0

Other: Nothing really, but feel free to PM me for more details if I've not given enough info. Sorry about the sloppiness, my comp acts up sometimes -_-.

-edit-: The markings on his body are actually supposed to be flame patterns, so feel free to be creative!

Edited by Horus

(edited)

Oooh, I'd like one of my Rose, if possible! She's my ponysona. <3

Also I'm loving the line thickness in the second example pony you posted.

This is Rose:

img-1085907-1-RoseCandles.jpg

I don't mind what pose. Whatever inspires you most! Her cutie mark is a pink cupcake.

Here's what I have so far. I hope I got the colors right. If there is anything that you want changed just let me know. Also I hope I got the cutie mark and hair right.

post-8163-0-53606800-1358573566_thumb.png

Yes, a darker shade. And I would like it to fade out at the edges, please. Have them blend, basically. It would look weird if it's just a blob.

post-8163-0-99778000-1358574064_thumb.png

Is this more like what you were looking for? Remember I can still change it so...Hey look a moose!

What can I say for one hundred letters?

Edited by Arcus Wind

Here's what I have so far. I hope I got the colors right. If there is anything that you want changed just let me know. Also I hope I got the cutie mark and hair right.

crystal rose.png

lighttshade.png

Is this more like what you were looking for? Remember I can still change it so...Hey look a moose!

What can I say for one hundred letters?

Awwwww she's beautiful! Thank you so much, I really love this! :D the colours are great, the only teensy thing is that she has a pale purple stripe in her mane and tail, but honestly it looks nice like that. :3