Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Arcus Winds Vector request thread (temporarily closed)

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

Who do you want him to be cuddling with? Please don't say Celestia. That would be hard. I can do most any of the regular sized ponies. I.e. the mane six

Aww... That's exactly what i wanted to say... :( If you can't do her, then make some other pose, Solo. Maybe you could think about trying her out? :P For practise sakes? :P:(

Edited by Concord

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwww she's beautiful! Thank you so much, I really love this! :D the colours are great, the only teensy thing is that she has a pale purple stripe in her mane and tail, but honestly it looks nice like that. :3

Do you mean there should be a pale stripe? Or there is one when there shouldn't be? Also I think I totally forgot to give her a tail. I should fix that.

Is it ok if I make a request? 

OC: My first "ponysona", Kreinbahthur

-Can't seem to get the image on here, so use this code to recreate the pony on the PonyMaker by generalzoi in dA-

4P240S5231000000FEEA0003810FE0000SJ193B204000001D1000000FEFF001C107F3FCC004CB2

Pose: Standing on all fours, but resting his head on Luna's in an obvious romantic manner

Cutie Mark: (skip to 2:21 in video for reference. The mark resembles the dark energy behind Protoman, the red one. The mark however is a fiery red color instead).

Other: Nothing really, but feel free to PM me for more details if I've not given enough info. Sorry about the sloppiness, my comp acts up sometimes -_-.

-edit-: The markings on his body are actually supposed to be flame patterns, so feel free to be creative!

You just had to make the most complex pony you could think of didn't you? :mellow:  Do you want it to have the face to? And do you want it to be more of a dark red or a brighter red?

Sorry :s.

Just make it a dark red color, but as for "do you want it to have the face too", I'm not sure what you mean... if you mean the flame patterns, then no. If you mean the expression, then some emotion of peace and happiness will suffice for this one.

Sorry :s. Just make it a dark red color, but as for "do you want it to have the face too", I'm not sure what you mean... if you mean the flame patterns, then no. If you mean the expression, then some emotion of peace and happiness will suffice for this one.

I may not have watched the right part of the video. You want the cutie mark to be of the purple/black thing behind the guy in the red suite, but you want it to be a dark red color. Is that correct?

@,

Pony: 

img-1098333-1-UuKyI.png

Pose: I uh...I dunno...Maybe Sitting...Looking happy, Hahaha. I can't really think of anything  :unsure:

Cutie mark: Two Rings of fire.

Other details: If you could make his hooves like normal hooves...You know, Without the little zig zag lines where his fur ends.

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~

I may not have watched the right part of the video. You want the cutie mark to be of the purple/black thing behind the guy in the red suite, but you want it to be a dark red color. Is that correct?

Yes, that is correct. It's obviously signifying an affinity with fire, but it looks evil and corrupt because of his dormant desire for power (but that's a rather long story, and this is about the vector xD).

Thanks for taking the time to try and do this though.

Pony: img-1093558-1-583f4e8588cfec7b408abe8ab9

Pose: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/331/8/b/applejack___what_we_have_here__by_waranto-d4hhhsl.png This pose please.

Cutie mark: A locked treasure chest.

Other details: Nope.

Hope you vector this image :D

-aRegularPony

Do you want your pony to be wearing the vest and arm bands in the vector as well?

Pony: Standoff (top link in signature linkpile)

Pose: Sitting down

Cutie mark: Ballistic shield http://www.signalone.com.au/SiteMedia/w3svc311/Uploads/Images/c66838b8-21c7-494d-81a6-e540c5dbb168.jpg

Other details: Could he have a sandwich or other food item in his hoof? Thanks.

Do you want the ballistic shield to say anything like in the picture you provided?

Hello, Arcus Wind. 

I'm back! :3

Pony: My OC Persona: Thunder Strings (Located In My Signature)

Pose: Standing On Two Legs And Playing A Guitar

Cutie Mark:

Also In My Signature.

It's a ten-pointed star with a black guitar on top, and covered by an orange and red lightning bolt on top. Layered over the lightning bolt is two golden gears.

Other Details: I'm using the vector for my Avatar.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and hopefully you can consider fulfilling my request.

Yes I believe I can do this. It may be a while as there are other request I need to get done to.

Do you want your pony to be wearing the vest and arm bands in the vector as well?

Yes please. They are a part of his backstory. (Which I am still making) BTW these all look awesome. I can't wait to see what you do with Goldseek.

Aww... That's exactly what i wanted to say... :( If you can't do her, then make some other pose, Solo. Maybe you could think about trying her out? :P For practise sakes? :P:(

I'll see what I can do.

@,

Pony: 

img-1098333-1-UuKyI.png

Pose: I uh...I dunno...Maybe Sitting...Looking happy, Hahaha. I can't really think of anything  :unsure:

Cutie mark: Two Rings of fire.

Other details: If you could make his hooves like normal hooves...You know, Without the little zig zag lines where his fur ends.

I can certainly do this for you. I noticed on the pony pic you provided the rings basically just look like orange rings.  Do you want there to be flames rising up from the so it's obvious they're on fire?

I'll see what I can do.

I can certainly do this for you. I noticed on the pony pic you provided the rings basically just look like orange rings.  Do you want there to be flames rising up from the so it's obvious they're on fire?

Yes please.

I made his Cutie Mark in Microsoft paint so...Its kinda pixelated and weird looking.

Thank you. I can't wait to see how it turns out  :)

I have 2 individual requests.

---------------------

Request 1:

Pony:

Pinstrype.png

Pose: Something along the lines like this:

Capturerfdsg.png

The Magazine would be a Gameinformer, if you can. The last thing I ask for this is that he still has his hat.

-------------------------

Request 2:

Pony:

Flora.png

Pose: Something like this:

winter_wrap_up___applejack_by_kishmond-d

--------------------

I don't need it in a hurry, so take as long as you need. Thanks in advance.

(edited)

I have 2 individual requests.

---------------------

Request 1:

Pony:

img-1103035-1-Pinstrype.png

Pose: Something along the lines like this:

img-1103035-2-Capturerfdsg.png

The Magazine would be a Gameinformer, if you can. The last thing I ask for this is that he still has his hat.

-------------------------

Request 2:

Pony:

img-1103035-3-Flora.png

Pose: Something like this:

img-1103035-4-winter_wrap_up___applejack

--------------------

I don't need it in a hurry, so take as long as you need. Thanks in advance.

Yeah I think I can do that. I'm glad your willing to be patient because it looks like I've got quite a few request from this thread. 

Pony: Tenor - http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/tenor-r1498

Pose: Hugging Octavia if possible, if not any flying pose

Cutie Mark:eighth note

Also I see your starting to get your hands full, don't worry i'm patient...

I can't tell you how much difficulty I had getting this one done. The lines just didn't want to cooperate. I hope you like it. If there is anything needs changed just let me know.

post-8163-0-62170400-1359010749_thumb.png

Edited by Arcus Wind

I can't tell you how much difficulty I had getting this one done. The lines just didn't want to cooperate. I hope you like it. If there is anything needs changed just let me know.

It looks really good besides Tenor's hair being a tad short (which isn't a problem), but might I ask where his wings are? lol i'm not sure if that's on purpose or not but it's looks great either way! Thanks! ;)  

(edited)

It looks really good besides Tenor's hair being a tad short (which isn't a problem), but might I ask where his wings are? lol i'm not sure if that's on purpose or not but it's looks great either way! Thanks! ;)  

Yes I took away his wings on purpose. No I'm joking. I forgot to put them on, but after getting this message from you I've fixed it.

post-8163-0-23516700-1359068170_thumb.png

Let me know if there is anything else needs done.

Edited by Arcus Wind

Pony: Blizzard Gale

BpplQ.jpgNAIA7.jpg

Pose:  Relaxed/Restful. Laying on her side looking "Toward the camera"

Cutie mark:

JiK7d.jpg

Other details: The mane & tail maybe a little difficult for you. [The mane & tail is two-toned] I picked the best images of her that really showed off her tail & mane. If you need more references I'd be happy to PM you. If you can't do the pose, I'm not picky of what I get! Thank you Arcus!

Edited by Claudia

Yes please. They are a part of his backstory. (Which I am still making) BTW these all look awesome. I can't wait to see what you do with Goldseek.

Tell me what you think. If there is anything that you see that needs to be fixed just let me know. I hope his head looks ok, I had a little trouble with that.

post-8163-0-44255300-1359068948_thumb.png

Yes I took away his wings on purpose. No I'm joking. I forgot to put them on, but after getting this message from you I've fixed it.

attachicon.giftenor01.png

Let me know if there is anything else needs done.

No it's looks great! Btw thanks for editing it and thanks for doing this request in the first place! It's a nice "friend" hug lol.

p.s. I needed to add ONE more character after the period, so close...

No it's looks great! Btw thanks for editing it and thanks for doing this request in the first place! It's a nice "friend" hug lol.

p.s. I needed to add ONE more character after the period, so close...

You're very welcome. If you need any more vectors done in the future try to remember me. Unless you find someone who's a lot better than me at it. Which probably won't be that difficult.

You should've known you would get swarmed with requests I don't exactly have a request for you to vector me a pony; I'd like to know if you have a link where I could learn how to vector myself? I've heard Inkscape and Photoshop are used a lot for vectors, but I'm not sure how to go about actually vectoring. Links/tutorials would be nice, if you know of any. :)

i would like a vector, but not of the picture already being vectored for me. could you do this for me?

ponies/ paradox (in sig) vinyl scratch, and octavia

pose/ could you do, like, a picture of tavi and vinyl fighting over dox by pulling on either of his arms? i've wanted a good version of this for so long...

cutie mark/ a red question mark

i would like a vector, but not of the picture already being vectored for me. could you do this for me?

ponies/ paradox (in sig) vinyl scratch, and octavia

pose/ could you do, like, a picture of tavi and vinyl fighting over dox by pulling on either of his arms? i've wanted a good version of this for so long...

cutie mark/ a red question mark

This could be difficult. Most of the time when I do a vector I use a reference or picture to make sure I'm getting the lines right. If I don't they cane wind up looking a little weird. But I'll see what I can do.

I'm sorry. I tryed, I really did. I just can't seem to get the proportions between your OC and Celestia right. :(  I can still make one of your OC flying though.

Pony: Standoff (top link in signature linkpile)

Pose: Sitting down

Cutie mark: Ballistic shield http://www.signalone.com.au/SiteMedia/w3svc311/Uploads/Images/c66838b8-21c7-494d-81a6-e540c5dbb168.jpg

Other details: Could he have a sandwich or other food item in his hoof? Thanks.

Do you want the shield to say anything like in the picture reference that you provided? If so, let me know what sort of font you would want it in.

I'm sorry. I tryed, I really did. I just can't seem to get the proportions between your OC and Celestia right. :(  I can still make one of your OC flying though.

:( Oh well, i understand that she's not easy to draw :P Thank you for trying, i don't really want a flying pose though, I guess maybe you could draw me playing around with celestia's jewelery? :P

This could be difficult. Most of the time when I do a vector I use a reference or picture to make sure I'm getting the lines right. If I don't they cane wind up looking a little weird. But I'll see what I can do.

I do have one picture by ZINK that you could use as a reference, but i would ask that you kinda touch it up. they made it look rather comical, but i would kinda like it a little more serious...