Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Arcus Winds Vector request thread (temporarily closed)

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

Thank you very much! I wasn't talking about the outline colours of Celestia, i was talking about the main colour :P But never mind about it now. Thank you very much! Mind if i display this on my profile?

Pleas do. I hope that it did end up being what you wanted.

I don't really have a tablet so I will only be able to draw traditionally. Like with a pencil and paper. I really hope that is okay. :3 I just wanted to draw you something in return. 

Yeah traditional art will be fine. Just post it here when you're done I guess. And watch the front pageof this thread for updates on whose vector I'm working on.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please could you do

Ponies:

post-12219-0-04464900-1359483226.png

post-12219-0-15785500-1359483236.png

Pose: I don't have a reference but, just the two being together romantically, kissing or hugging.

Cutie mark: Unicorn's

post-12219-0-39284700-1359483257.png

Dragon pony doesn't have one

Other details: If you do a full body shot, make the female's tail a little more full and fluffy

(edited)

Hello, Arcus Wind. 

I'm back! :3

Pony: My OC Persona: Thunder Strings (Located In My Signature)

Pose: Standing On Two Legs And Playing A Guitar

Cutie Mark:

Also In My Signature.

It's a ten-pointed star with a black guitar on top, and covered by an orange and red lightning bolt on top. Layered over the lightning bolt is two golden gears.

Other Details: I'm using the vector for my Avatar.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and hopefully you can consider fulfilling my request.

I think I can do this. However, the only link in your signature just lead me to your signature request thread. Great job on those by the way. Can you post an image of your OC here?

Right you are. Are you getting freaked out because of all the attention you didn't figure you'd be getting? That's what happens when you have talent.

I hope this works. After I turn the strokes to a path I can't really change it much after that. Hopefully I made him look tuff enough.

post-8163-0-21118700-1359962649_thumb.png

Edited by Arcus Wind

I think I can do this. However, the only link in your signature just lead me to your signature request thread. Great job on those by the way. Can you post an image of your OC here?

Oopsie! My request was made a looooong time ago, so the link in my signature disappeared. ^^

I shall provide you with a link right now.

Thunder Strings!

(edited)

Oopsie! My request was made a looooong time ago, so the link in my signature disappeared. ^^

I shall provide you with a link right now.

Thunder Strings!

I like how this one turned out. I hope that you feel the same way. If there isanthing that needs to be changed please let me know.

post-8163-0-90038500-1359583010_thumb.png

Could you draw Octavia writing into a diary while she looks around suspiciously?

Please it's for a fanfic I'm planning on writing. 

This is a vector request thread. Vectoring  requires a base image to work off of. If you know of a picture like what you described, even if it's of another character  I can use it to make it into Octavia.

Edited by Arcus Wind

I like how this one turned out. I hope that you feel the same way. If there isanthing that needs to be changed please let me know.

attachicon.gifthunder strings.png

This is a vector request thread. Vectoring  requires a base image to work off of. If you know of a picture like what you described, even if it's of another character  I can use it to make it into Octavia.

Okay, that is just epic right there.

I am definitely going to use that for something, that's for sure. Maybe my Avatar? Aww but Fluttershy is too cute. :3

Okay, that is just epic right there.

I am definitely going to use that for something, that's for sure. Maybe my Avatar? Aww but Fluttershy is too cute. :3

Glad you like it.Your right though Fluttershy is cute in that Tigger get up. Of course you could always use it for your avatar for a little while then switch back to Fluttershy.

Wow, this isn't my thread so I'm not sure it's my place to say, but some people are being awfully rude about things that aren't exactly how they imagined it or changes they want. There's nothing wrong with saying please and thank you, Arcus Wind is doing you all a favour for nothing in return except your gratitude. I know from experience it takes a long time to get through a page of requests and some people's attitude in here is really ungrateful, especially considering the time taken and quality of the art you're getting.

Pony: Could you do my Oc, Amethyst Gale?

img-1134362-1-mypony2_zps6ce16337.png

Pose: Could you please do something like this?

img-1134362-2-Sweetie_Drops_in_Raritys_boutique_S1E20_zps47b3fb79.png

Cutie mark: Her Cutie Mark is a tornado. Here is the exact image I used..

img-1134362-3-1195436473952372872wind_cefa_01svgmed_zps32b2fe19.png

Other details: Nothing comes to mind..

Thank you for your time!

I'd understand if you couldn't finish it, but any news on the vector I requested? If you can't incorporate both ponies then just a solo image of my OC will be fine, except with a serious expression...

That took way longer than it should have. Sorry about that. Here is what I have done, I hope it is to your liking. You have a rather complex OC, and Celestia herself is quite complected to. Is the cutie mark what you were hoping for?

post-8163-0-29772600-1359841249_thumb.png

Holy crap...

That is amazing, it definitely exceeds my expectations. You have no need to worry about the delay, I can see why it took so long considering you went out of your way to get both the characters' details right! Again, great work.

Interestingly enough, Krein is the word for Sun in the dragon language from Skyrim (my oc and his backstory are based off the dragon cult and its lore... did I already say this xD?), so I can see why you used Celestia instead of Luna.

I hope you'll still be open for requests should I decide to place another :), again, good job.

Edited by Krein

Holy crap...

That is amazing, it definitely exceeds my expectations. You have no need to worry about the delay, I can see why it took so long considering you went out of your way to get both the characters' details right! Again, great work.

Interestingly enough, Krein is the word for Sun in the dragon language from Skyrim (my oc and his backstory are based off the dragon cult and its lore... did I already say this xD?), so I can see why you used Celestia instead of Luna.

I hope you'll still be open for requests should I decide to place another :), again, good job.

Oh my gosh! how did I screw up THAT bad?! I can't believe I did Celestia when you clearly requested Luna! *facehoove*

I will fix this. Though I might have to do it here and there as I get everybody else's done.

OH HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO BLIND?!

It's cool, it's reasonable to get confused and make some mistakes when you have so many other requests to finish up (and some requesting Celestia to be there). Still, good work, seeing as Celestia seems to be more complicated than Luna.

To be completed at your leisure, I'll be looking forward to the new one with Luna :).

(edited)

It's cool, it's reasonable to get confused and make some mistakes when you have so many other requests to finish up (and some requesting Celestia to be there). Still, good work, seeing as Celestia seems to be more complicated than Luna.

To be completed at your leisure, I'll be looking forward to the new one with Luna :).

Ok. Luckily it wasn't to bad to get some things changed around to turn Celestia into Luna. I even added the sparkles which I forgot on Celestia.

post-8163-0-23583000-1359960665_thumb.png

Edited by Arcus Wind

Awesome, thanks a lot for doing this! 

Also, Celestia has sparkles in her hair? Why did I just now notice that xD?

A question, do you have limits on how many times a person can request something? 

Yeah I think she has always had the sparkles.As for the request, no I haven't put a limit on how many times someone can ask. But do please remember that my list is starting to get full so it might be a little longer to get to yours this time around.

Pony: Could you do my Oc, Amethyst Gale?

img-1134362-1-mypony2_zps6ce16337.png

Pose: Could you please do something like this?

img-1134362-2-Sweetie_Drops_in_Raritys_b

Cutie mark: Her Cutie Mark is a tornado. Here is the exact image I used..

img-1134362-3-1195436473952372872wind_ce

Other details: Nothing comes to mind..

Thank you for your time!

Yeah I can do that. I can use that exact pose if you so wish.

You seem really busy, are you still taking request? If so I would love one of my oc Sugarcube, I am not picky either, you have complete freedom.as to what pose you would like to put her in :). Just let me know if you have timr and I will put a reference picture up, on my phone right now so I can't

You seem really busy, are you still taking request? If so I would love one of my oc Sugarcube, I am not picky either, you have complete freedom.as to what pose you would like to put her in :). Just let me know if you have timr and I will put a reference picture up, on my phone right now so I can't

Yeah I'm still taking request. After you give me a reference of your pony watch the front page of this thread for the que. I keep it updated as I finish each request.

Two Rings of fire.

Here he is. I hope you like how it turned out I'm not sure about the head, to me it's kinda misshaped. But That's probably because of the picture I used for a reference. Let me know what you think.

post-8163-0-99626100-1360038040_thumb.png

Yeah I'm still taking request. After you give me a reference of your pony watch the front page of this thread for the que. I keep it updated as I finish each request.

Here he is. I hope you like how it turned out I'm not sure about the head, to me it's kinda misshaped. But That's probably because of the picture I used for a reference. Let me know what you think.

attachicon.gifFlame Dancer.png

He looks Awesome  :D

I had originally thought it would be a picture from the front, but I think it looks Fantastic. Thank you so much for making this  :lol:

Pony: My OC, Lightning.

Pose: This one, this one right here: http://star-w.kir.jp/grp/9/rainbow-dash-flying-fast-i2.png

Cutie mark: A lightning bolt, like this: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111121070418/lego/images/c/c3/LightningBoltLeft-1-.gif

Other details: Reference pic uploaded. Btw, that was a picture taken of him as a kid; he's a teenager now, and a lot taller.

post-10207-0-02973800-1360067193.png

Yay I am excited! sorry I would have gotten a reference pic up sooner but I worked the past few nights so haven't been on my laptop

post-3486-0-22732200-1354680190_thumb.png

(from the pony creator)

post-3486-0-29723200-1359123900_thumb.jpg

(by CrystalRose)

Have fun! If you can add her goggles in either resting on her head or around her neck, but if you can't that is totally fine too :)

I can't wait to see her!