Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Arcus Winds Vector request thread (temporarily closed)

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

I'm sorry. I tryed, I really did. I just can't seem to get the proportions between your OC and Celestia right. :(  I can still make one of your OC flying though.

Do you want the shield to say anything like in the picture reference that you provided? If so, let me know what sort of font you would want it in.

No, it doesn't need any writing on it. On a different note, when will it be finished? And why isn't 64 characters enough to post something?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it doesn't need any writing on it. On a different note, when will it be finished? And why isn't 64 characters enough to post something?

Well I don't know about the second question, however as for your fist, I'm working on it right now so as soon as it's done. Without anything unforseen happening should be soon.

Hi there! I absolutely love the cuddle vector you made me the other day, but i found this super cute Doctor and Derpy pose, and was wondering if you could make me another with the same two ponies? Only if you have time though <3  :lol:

post-9480-0-66478400-1359150716_thumb.png This is my first choice but whichever one is fine <3

post-9480-0-38212800-1359150694_thumb.png

If you need to see the oc's again i can post them up here, but there are also links to them is my signature <3

(edited)

Here it is in all the..er'm  well here it is. I hope you like it. The sandwich looks kinda cartoony but I hope that's ok. Let me know what you think of the cutie mark and if there's anything needs changing.

post-8163-0-51612200-1359156450_thumb.png

Edited by Arcus Wind

Oh dear god.

I'm sorry, but Standoff is built a lot more sturdy than that. Mebbe read the OC's appearance file a bit more closely? Other than that, you done me proud. Keep up the good work.

Edited by acualy is dolan

I'd understand if you couldn't finish it, but any news on the vector I requested? If you can't incorporate both ponies then just a solo image of my OC will be fine, except with a serious expression...

:( Oh well, i understand that she's not easy to draw :P Thank you for trying, i don't really want a flying pose though, I guess maybe you could draw me playing around with celestia's jewelery? :P

Well Concord I have some good news for you. I think I've found a pose that will allow me to put you in a cuddle with Celestia. However...It is a still very difficult. Mostly due to how hard it is to do Celestia's mane and tail. So this one is going to cost you. The payment? You must draw (or whatever art you feel most comfortable with) a picture of my OC. 

Well Concord I have some good news for you. I think I've found a pose that will allow me to put you in a cuddle with Celestia. However...It is a still very difficult. Mostly due to how hard it is to do Celestia's mane and tail. So this one is going to cost you. The payment? You must draw (or whatever art you feel most comfortable with) a picture of my OC. 

Awesome! :P I guess it's a deal then. My drawings skills aren't to bright, so don't expect anything to fancy or unique :P But i'll definately try my best.

Thank you! :P

Just developed a new OC that I'm looking to get vectored. Here's the pony, the cutie mark (albeit not very clean-looking), and a reference for the pose.

Thaaaaanks :)

Yes I can do this for you.

Hi there! I absolutely love the cuddle vector you made me the other day, but i found this super cute Doctor and Derpy pose, and was wondering if you could make me another with the same two ponies? Only if you have time though <3  :lol:

attachicon.gifDoctorDerpyKiss.png This is my first choice but whichever one is fine <3

attachicon.gifdoctorderpy_cuddle_by_asdflove-d5cnsxb.png

If you need to see the oc's again i can post them up here, but there are also links to them is my signature <3

Yeah I should be able to this one for you. Just remember I have other request to get to first.

Oh dear god.

I'm sorry, but Standoff is built a lot more sturdy than that. Mebbe read the OC's appearance file a bit more closely? Other than that, you done me proud. Keep up the good work.

I guess i can try to make him look a little bulkier. Not fat but muscular right/

I'd understand if you couldn't finish it, but any news on the vector I requested? If you can't incorporate both ponies then just a solo image of my OC will be fine, except with a serious expression...

I'll get to it :angry:  No seriously I will, but there are others I need to get done first as they asked first. But I promise I will get your vector done when I can.

Yes I can do this for you.

Yeah I should be able to this one for you. Just remember I have other request to get to first.

I guess i can try to make him look a little bulkier. Not fat but muscular right/

I'll get to it :angry:  No seriously I will, but there are others I need to get done first as they asked first. But I promise I will get your vector done when I can.

Right you are. Are you getting freaked out because of all the attention you didn't figure you'd be getting? That's what happens when you have talent.

(edited)

Awesome! :P I guess it's a deal then. My drawings skills aren't to bright, so don't expect anything to fancy or unique :P But i'll definately try my best.

Thank you! :P

Just do what you can. Even if it's the most basic pose that will be good. Here is the finished vector. I didn't put shoes on Celestia because (they're to hard to do) they're in a resting position. I hope you like it. Let me know if there is anything that (really) needs changed.

post-8163-0-24763100-1359420951_thumb.png

Edited by Arcus Wind

Could you do one of my character Ultraviolet? :3 I would be so happy. If you'd want I could draw a picture of your OC as payment~ 

post-11323-0-39808600-1359413059.pngpost-11323-0-11457300-1359413076_thumb.jpg

She really doesn't fly much so a simple walking or running pose would be great. Her mane is only pink at the tips towards her bangs and 2/3 the way down her tail.  

And the little pink soundwaves between her headphones aren't supposed to be there.

Thank you!

Just do what you can. Even if it's the most basic pose that will be good. Here is the finished vector. I didn't put shoes on Celestia because (they're to hard to do) they're in a resting position. I hope you like it. Let me know if there is anything that (really) needs changed.

Oh my, this is awesome! Thank you very much!! :)

It really looks amazing, but maybe you could just do one ore two things with it? :P, Maybe you could make Celestia, less pink? Very close to white would be preffered :P If it gets to white, you could always make it a little more greyer. And my eyes are to pink aswell :P If you could make them white, it'd be wonderful! (If the white in the eyes blend it to much with the body you could always make his body a little greyer like celestia's). You could also remove that big smile from my face, and just give it a simple :)

Thank you very much again! :P I'll work on yours as soon as i can find some time for it.!

Edited by Concord

Oh my, this is awesome! Thank you very much!! :)

It really looks amazing, but maybe you could just do one ore two things with it? :P, Maybe you could make Celestia, less pink? Very close to white would be preffered :P If it gets to white, you could always make it a little more greyer. And my eyes are to pink aswell :P If you could make them white, it'd be wonderful! (If the white in the eyes blend it to much with the body you could always make his body a little greyer like celestia's). You could also remove that big smile from my face, and just give it a simple :)

Thank you very much again! :P I'll work on yours as soon as i can find some time for it.!

Oh really :huh:  Well I'm not sure what you mean about Celestia being to pink :blink:  Because I used an official color guide for her. And I thought your OC was white but I can make him more grey if you want.

Oh really :huh:  Well I'm not sure what you mean about Celestia being to pink :blink:  Because I used an official color guide for her. And I thought your OC was white but I can make him more grey if you want.

Well, she might be, but not that much. Many people and i just like her a little less pink. :P. You don't need to make my OC more grey, i'd just like if the eyes were less pink. Also, the mouth as i said in my previous post :P

Edited by Concord

Could you do one of my character Ultraviolet? :3 I would be so happy. If you'd want I could draw a picture of your OC as payment~ 

She really doesn't fly much so a simple walking or running pose would be great. Her mane is only pink at the tips towards her bangs and 2/3 the way down her tail.  

And the little pink soundwaves between her headphones aren't supposed to be there.

Thank you!

Yes I can do that for you. And that would be great if you could do something with my OC. He's in my avatar, he's a Pegasus so something flying would be cool. The under side of his wings are silver. Here is his cutie mark.

post-8163-0-07625700-1359475806.png

Well, she might be, but not that much. Many people and i just like her a little less pink. :P. You don't need to make my OC more grey, i'd just like if the eyes were less pink. Also, the mouth as i said in my previous post :P

Fixed! I hope anyway. Please tell me I did a good job this time.

post-8163-0-88508700-1359477156_thumb.png

I always wanted my OC and Pinkie Pie hugging :blink:  because they are so much alike. Her cutie mark is a Microphone because her talent is singing.

Yeah that should be doable. It may be a little while until I get to it. Watch the que on the original post to for updates.

Fixed! I hope anyway. Please tell me I did a good job this time.

Um, that is way way to grey. Just make it white like it was before :P You fixed the mouth well, the only thing are the colours.

Do you notice the colour on celestia's wings. Make her that way for her whole body, and it'll be perfect! :P

Um, that is way way to grey. Just make it white like it was before :P You fixed the mouth well, the only thing are the colours.

Do you notice the colour on celestia's wings. Make her that way for her whole body, and it'll be perfect! :P

Alright you. This is it, the whites are as white as white can get. Celestias outline colors are all the same as the wing. I hope this will be acceptable.

post-8163-0-93376200-1359479331_thumb.png

Alright you. This is it, the whites are as white as white can get. Celestias outline colors are all the same as the wing. I hope this will be acceptable.

attachicon.gifconcord.png

Thank you very much! I wasn't talking about the outline colours of Celestia, i was talking about the main colour :P But never mind about it now. Thank you very much! Mind if i display this on my profile?

I don't really have a tablet so I will only be able to draw traditionally. Like with a pencil and paper. I really hope that is okay. :3 I just wanted to draw you something in return. 

Yes I can do that for you. And that would be great if you could do something with my OC. He's in my avatar, he's a Pegasus so something flying would be cool. The under side of his wings are silver. Here is his cutie mark.

attachicon.gifthunder.png

I'm creating a que on my op so everybody can see where they stand on the list. I will be doing the vectors in the order the requests are received.

oh, alrighty then. I guess I'll check it when you have it up, ok? till then, I shall just sit here and wonder, wonder for eternity if I must. XD