Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lance Armstrong admits using steroids

Betez

Well, it's official. Lance Armstrong, after years of being questioned about it, finally admitted to doing Steroids. Has anyone else heard about this? What was your reaction?

My reaction is, I am actually surprised that Lance Armstrong a famous cyclist who won the Tour de France multiple times, admitting to using steroids during his races is truly unbelievable most athletes in the 90s wouldn't use steroids but since Armstrong used them in that time period, very sad that he lost all of his sponsors and his own company.

Not very surprised, the whole steroids things is just one of those things that people seem to ignore in sports due to personal convenience. Admittedly, cycling is not one of those sports where that kind of stuff happens very often.

The problem is with people who wanted to see "pros" who they don't even know on mainstream media that led to the whole steroids abuse since it raises the prize money or salaries so much that every top athlete makes millions of dollars per year.I rather watch a bunch of amaterus for any kind of sport since it'a a lot funnier most of the time and there isn't that much incentive to cheat.

"Yeah!!"

I don't think Roid Rage objects. It may shrink your wings and make you want to slam your hoof through concrete but man the strength, speed, agility. We should learn a lesson for this "fallen" hero. Doesn't matter if we cheat, lie, or make a mockery of the system and mislead children to believing your a winner. It takes an aggressive individual thinker to go that extra mile and challenge the standard. He's genetically the next level. Why aren't we taking steroids too?

Edited by Jammo