ooc The Jungle's Gilded Heart OOC

Descant

Hm. Good point. A cookie for you then it seems. 

Still though, it has 11 sections :3 Not counting the ends is like me saying that I have 8 cans of pepsi in my fridge, not counting the two at the back :P They're all gonna play some part somewhere. ^_^

The two ends are the handles and the attacking end.

I don't know a whole lot about them but if you google nine section whip. They are all like that. Nine section's in the middle, The handle, and the tip pointy ouch i'm in pain end  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Something something something something

Ask me stuff...and all my OC's

Would you allow me to make a suggestion? 

If a couple of days pass and this thread doesn't get much more attention would you be apposed to starting the RP with the applicants that you have already, but leaving the OOC thread open for others to join any time? They can be like say...past adventurers who got lost in the forest but have survived and we find them, or they could have followed us in the jungle, or we could meet them on the journey (all dependent on what time they join, of course).

Or if you dont like that idea then...well just pretend like I never said anything ^_^ 

• Brohoof 1

img-1796426-3-wBKtbPh.pngI've been watching you, all this time.

Name: Ezio Opal

Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ezio-opal-r1451

Species: Earth Pony

Talent: Assassin

Motivation: Though he knows it is a matter of life and death, he feels he must challenge himself to perfect his ever growing talent.

Weapons? Think Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed.

Survival Skills? Agility, determination, sheer willpower, and quick reactions

Your Region: (So I know when to expect your posts) Wisconsin.

@@Descant

Come on, Descant, look.

Sorry, I've been incredibly busy. You're accepted. I'll probably be starting this up on Monday. I have plans tomorrow that will prevent me from doing so sooner.

• Brohoof 3

Find the Heart of the Jungle!

Still searching for players! Join today!

I'm starting college again on monday, so I wont be able to stay up at night to post like I have been doing. But i'll still get plenty of posts down, dont worry :) 

Also, I think I would prefer to use Discharge as my character, this being my second RP and all, and that i've never seen a unicorn in action before, i'd rather I had some first hand experience being with a unicorn who has RP'd before, just so I have an idea of how things go with them. 

• Brohoof 2

I doubt you'll have long to wait. I'm planning to start it up as soon as I wake up, which could be as early as 9:30 EST. Although it's unlikely to be quite that early...

• Brohoof 1

9:30 EST? So im guessing that will be around 14:00 for us...

Buck, i'll be in college...but still, happy we're starting :D 

• Brohoof 1

9:30 EST? So im guessing that will be around 14:00 for us...

Buck, i'll be in college...but still, happy we're starting :D

I'm in college... I've been back for two weeks now. And somehow, I find the time to post. Don't worry, bro. It's not that bad.

• Brohoof 1

I'm in college... I've been back for two weeks now. And somehow, I find the time to post. Don't worry, bro. It's not that bad.

I know, but it's like 2am here and I really should be in bed :P but I like RPing too much D: And this time is when my partners are most active ._. :P

• Brohoof 1

I know, but it's like 2am here and I really should be in bed :P but I like RPing too much D: And this time is when my partners are most active ._. :P

I'm the same way. It's kinda unfortunate, isn't it?

Well, time zones are horrible. Get some sleep, bro. IRL always, ALWAYS takes a priority.

• Brohoof 1

B-b-b-but...ponies ;_; 

Nah im just kiddin, i'll get some sleep soon, im not THAT obsessed with ponies...*applejacklyingfacehere*

And anyway as this RP isn't a romance RP, i'll be interacting with more than one person, and I have Aqua Pura sitting next to me right now :P So if needs be i'll just talk to him. 

B-b-b-but...ponies ;_; 

Nah im just kiddin, i'll get some sleep soon, im not THAT obsessed with ponies...*applejacklyingfacehere*

And anyway as this RP isn't a romance RP, i'll be interacting with more than one person, and I have Aqua Pura sitting next to me right now :P So if needs be i'll just talk to him. 

woooooooooooooooo i was mentioned  B) and yh get some sleep some people need some sleep because some people have college  :lol:

My OCs

Ponysona - Aqua Pura 

@@Descant

Did you post the link for the RP yet? If not, do you have an idea on when you plan to post the link for the IC?

opalicious.png
Signature made by me!

Here's a list of my old names so you all remember me, old to new. Strawberries Yum/The Opal Family/The Opals/Luna Opal/Bumble Berry/Rainbow Jack/Colgate Revolution/Bad Seed/Bad Apple/The Alicorn Amulet/Opalicious/Doctor Who/The Tenth Doctor. I can't believe how long I've been here :')

Heck, why not? I'll join!

Name: Star Rain

Link: In my signature 

Species: Unicorn

Talent: Art and magic(has troubles with teleportation, transformations, and invisibility spells. One of her spells is only usable in her most  desperate moment. She also knows a few healing spells, but they can't put a stopper on death or stop bleeding or mend broken bones. The longer she keeps casting a spell, the more energy she'll spend)

Motivation: Escape from her nightmare of a life.

Weapons? Enchanted sword and enchanted daggers

Survival Skills? Knowledge of animals and plants and their uses. Can also create decoys with her art magic(again, can't transform things.) 

Your Region: (So I know when to expect your posts) Southeastern United States, Eastern Standard Time

R66Gz.gifClick this dragon hatchling to help it grow, please!

@@MagicalStarRain,

Well well well, hello there Star :)

Glad you're joining up here ^_^ just dont go getting yourself killed alright? If anyones gonna almost die around here, it's me  ;)

*records a video* Alright, I'm just going to go jump off a cliff now, ok? *Goes to a cliff and jumps off. Then the video ends right there* CLIFFHANGER! XD

• Brohoof 1

R66Gz.gifClick this dragon hatchling to help it grow, please!

Heck, why not? I'll join!

Name: Star Rain

Link: In my signature 

Species: Unicorn

Talent: Art and magic(has troubles with teleportation, transformations, and invisibility spells. One of her spells is only usable in her most  desperate moment. She also knows a few healing spells, but they can't put a stopper on death or stop bleeding or mend broken bones. The longer she keeps casting a spell, the more energy she'll spend)

Motivation: Escape from her nightmare of a life.

Weapons? Enchanted sword and enchanted daggers

Survival Skills? Knowledge of animals and plants and their uses. Can also create decoys with her art magic(again, can't transform things.) 

Your Region: (So I know when to expect your posts) Southeastern United States, Eastern Standard Time

Happily accepted. We'll be starting sometime tomorrow. 

@@Descant

Did you post the link for the RP yet? If not, do you have an idea on when you plan to post the link for the IC?

I'll start the RP tomorrow morning.

I'm starting college again on monday, so I wont be able to stay up at night to post like I have been doing. But i'll still get plenty of posts down, dont worry :)

Also, I think I would prefer to use Discharge as my character, this being my second RP and all, and that i've never seen a unicorn in action before, i'd rather I had some first hand experience being with a unicorn who has RP'd before, just so I have an idea of how things go with them. 

Well, if you're sure... I'll swap Discharge in in a few. I'm playing Civilization Revolution at the moment.

• Brohoof 2

*records a video* Alright, I'm just going to go jump off a cliff now, ok? *Goes to a cliff and jumps off. Then the video ends right there* CLIFFHANGER! XD

Those cliffhangers. Always those cliffhangers. Anyway, yea. Don't die. That will suck. For you. And Star. Just saying. Your risking your OC's life here.

Happily accepted. We'll be starting sometime tomorrow. 

I'll start the RP tomorrow morning.

Well, if you're sure... I'll swap Discharge in in a few. I'm playing Civilization Revolution at the moment.

G'ah! NO! I'm being awkward and indecisive now...

I'll stick with Frostbite...if...that's alright with you? 

We have enough Pegasi around, and the only thing special about Discharge is his ridiculous wing strength - he's not even a competent flier. 

You'll just have to let me know if I get out of hand with da magics. 

Also, I like the idea of sneezing snowflakes xD 

Oh wow, so because it's snowing like a mofo around here, there's no buses - meaning I cant get into college today. 

Rang up, cleared it with them...day in bed it is then! Ready to start whenever :D ~~~

Edited by Creeping Dusk

I got-SNOW- school because of tge weather where I am!

Hurray for englidh weather and bad puns!

g

• Brohoof 1

"You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!" Solaire of Astora.

Holy! Another UK based brony?! *wipes tear* Dear Celestia I didn't think it possible, i'm not alone in this cultural wasteland we call home...

And from Birmingham too! That's not overly far from my little shack :D bout an hour away...

But yeah, the snow seems to be hammering away at everypony round here, roads are starting to clear up though, but the snow is coming heavy and then not at all, then light, then heavy, then gone again. Hoping this weather holds out for a while, i'm liking the excuses to not leave the house haha. 

• Brohoof 1

Ill gladly take at least one more day off school. Im starting to like being lazy :P

Such fun it is.

"You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!" Solaire of Astora.

so as far as i know there are three brony's in England that's one more than two :D buuuuuuuuuuutttt i really want to start this RP but i cant reply now till another 2 hours because i have training (or do i all of a sudden  :ph34r: )

My OCs

Ponysona - Aqua Pura 

Ooh Deeeeeescant. Come over and start the rooollleeeplay! Cmon I know you want to!

Also I might change what machete i take.

• Brohoof 2