ooc The Jungle's Gilded Heart OOC

Descant

As i've said before, I have no problems with waiting for the RP to be running smoothly in the future. 

We all need time to escape, and when our escape gets cluttered, things tend to get messy. 

Take your time, drop the subjects you really can't do/don't need, and don't worry about things here. 

We'll still be around when things pick up. I know I will, at least. 

• Brohoof 1

img-1796426-3-wBKtbPh.pngI've been watching you, all this time.

Sure man no worries, look i train three times a week to box for my town, i do two sessions of 1 to 1 training for people who want to lose weight, get physically fitter and i do another group session and out of all of this i get nothing, but in the long run i will be at the top of my league when it comes to fighting this season, i am not going to let replying in this forum stop me, but when i am not going to be replying i let everyone know. Now that we know whats up, sure you can let this RP rest for as long as you want, now that we know what position your in, (and it is your RP) but it just seemed like you could not be arsed to reply half the time so i think i need to say it as well.... sorry bro i did not know what you were going through.

Edited by Aqua Pura
  • Brohoof 1

My OCs

Ponysona - Aqua Pura 

• 2 weeks later...

My schedule's freed up considerably. Is there still palpable interest in continuing this, or should I just reboot it, or scrap the idea altogether?

Find the Heart of the Jungle!

Still searching for players! Join today!

Continuing from where we left off? 

Hell yes! I said i'd still be here and I still am :) 

Aqua can't get on the computer right now, but he said he's happy to continue this too - as long as we don't have to restart.

Also, glad to see that you're feeling better, it's never fun to be stressed out like that. 

Hope things are better for you now.

• Brohoof 1

Well, that's three. Although I'd want feedback from at least half of us before I kick it off again. Sound fair? 

• Brohoof 1

I think honestly, you might have to message everyone about it. 

I dont think a lot of them are actually following this topic. 

How many of us are in the RP? 

More than 4, I know that much. 

@,

Psst! *nudge nudge* Hey! Heeeyy!

*shifty eyes* There's 5 of us now...do we start yet? :P

(I'm not looking forward to this, I swear) 

___

If we're not starting this up again, i'm going to have to pull Arctic out of the RP - and of course myself. 

I don't like using my OCs if they're caught up in another RP, and I would like to use Frostbite again somewhere else soon, rather than keeping her here on the off chance we do start up again. 

@,  @@Aqua Pura, @@MagicalStarRain@,@, @, @

Alright. Call me pushy, annoying, impatient or paranoid - or anything that even relates.

But am I the only one who gets the feeling this RP is dead? 

I mean...i've just read through the last few posts, and more than half of us didn't want the RP to die off. Descant wanted to take a break which is fair enough.

He took a break, came back and most of us want to carry on, right? 

So...where's the carry on part? It's like this RP was just forgotten all of a sudden even though everyone wants to do it. 

And yes, I am trying probably too hard to revive this thing, but it was a good journey! If it got moving a little faster, it has potential to be a bloody good RP too - we're all interested in it, or at least we all where. So where has your motivation gone guys? All the RPs i've taken part in have died off either before they've gotten going, or just filtered out half way through, and i'll be damned if I let this one go without a fight. I feel like i'm the only person who actually has the will (or boredom, take your pick) to see a RP through to the end once i've started in it. People in my RP will know this :P 

So...seriously, guys? Where are you all? Is this adventure truly dead and buried? Are we still able to pump something up from the last few dregs of life that are lingering in here? Will I be able to use Frostbite in another RP anytime soon? 

• Brohoof 1

@,  @@Aqua Pura, @@MagicalStarRain@,@, @, @

Alright. Call me pushy, annoying, impatient or paranoid - or anything that even relates.

But am I the only one who gets the feeling this RP is dead? 

I mean...i've just read through the last few posts, and more than half of us didn't want the RP to die off. Descant wanted to take a break which is fair enough.

He took a break, came back and most of us want to carry on, right? 

So...where's the carry on part? It's like this RP was just forgotten all of a sudden even though everyone wants to do it. 

And yes, I am trying probably too hard to revive this thing, but it was a good journey! If it got moving a little faster, it has potential to be a bloody good RP too - we're all interested in it, or at least we all where. So where has your motivation gone guys? All the RPs i've taken part in have died off either before they've gotten going, or just filtered out half way through, and i'll be damned if I let this one go without a fight. I feel like i'm the only person who actually has the will (or boredom, take your pick) to see a RP through to the end once i've started in it. People in my RP will know this :P

So...seriously, guys? Where are you all? Is this adventure truly dead and buried? Are we still able to pump something up from the last few dregs of life that are lingering in here? Will I be able to use Frostbite in another RP anytime soon?

I am all for bringing this RP back. I know I shouldn't be saying that right now because I am gonna be preeeetty busy in the coming month but this RP was fun and I totally wanna bring it back.

• Brohoof 1

Something something something something

Ask me stuff...and all my OC's

Haha, I apologise. I talked about starting this back, and then I promptly forgot about it again.

My main apprehension is how to handle the combat. I'd rather not do the dice thing again. That's too time-consuming on my part. I'd be happy to go ahead and start this again. I'd just want to change up the battle style. Just use common sense when it comes to battling. If you overdo it I'll happily point you out.

Everyone in?

• Brohoof 1

And here's me making a bigger retard of myself than I do when I wake up every morning. 

I dunno if you gathered or not by now but, im in :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Alright, guys. I'll be kicking this RP off again once I arrive back at school. Which should be within a couple of hours. I hate posting from my phone, and this RP rather requires that I pay a great deal of attention.

@,

My bad. I might not have been entirely clear. This is not a tree stump, nor is it a Yateveo. It's just a fallen tree. A really really thick tree that had fallen over recently.  Think like this one, but quite a bit larger, and the thing is lying close enough to the ground for ponies to not be able to go under. 

large_fallen_tree.jpg

Edited by Descant ♫

I think I will forfeit from this RP, mainly because I lost interest in MLP. Sorry about yelling at you there at the Friendship Express OOC!

(edited)

I think I will forfeit from this RP, mainly because I lost interest in MLP. Sorry about yelling at you there at the Friendship Express OOC!

:(

Well, I can't argue to make you stay, but it really is a shame to see you go. It's been fun, Danger.

Don't worry, I don't mind being yelled at. But... you did say in the FE OOC that you'd still be willing to participate in roleplays, did you not? Honestly, I think this one is a little less driven by the fact that they're ponies than my other ones are. Gilded Heart would work in a RP that more closely resembled a fantasy version of our world, as far as plot and creature encounters go. It would be fine with a far future scifi on an uninhabited planet as well, I suppose, but I'd have to tweak a few things to make that work.

Edited by Descant ♫

Ironically, after all the pushing I did to get this thing going again, i've completely forgotten it. 

This is the first RP i've used Frostbite in (and I dont use my characters if they're somewhere else) and i've completely forgotten her personality. Not only that, but i've just read through the past 2 pages of posts and it seems i've made it even more difficult for myself to keep her steady.

Also, Aqua said he's waited too long, and has completely lost interest. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ironically, after all the pushing I did to get this thing going again, i've completely forgotten it. 

This is the first RP i've used Frostbite in (and I dont use my characters if they're somewhere else) and i've completely forgotten her personality. Not only that, but i've just read through the past 2 pages of posts and it seems i've made it even more difficult for myself to keep her steady.

Also, Aqua said he's waited too long, and has completely lost interest. 

That's kinda funny. I apologise, I didn't actually mean to leave it this long; I should have started it back up two weeks ago. 

Why don't you read her character page again? And personally I think it's a ridiculous policy to only use one character at a time. Put Frostbite in a social RP or a romantic/party RP to develop her personality. That tends to work. 

Shame about Aqua. Danger Dashie dropped too. OFF WITH THEIR HEADS Their characters will be killed in the next battle. Until then, just assume that they're with us.

Edited by Descant ♫

Well using one character in one RP at a time makes more sense to me. 

Fiera is currently on a train being involved with Dusk, and she's also clashing with Harmonic on a flying pirate ship at the exact same time. To me that's just not right. 

And if I only have one character in one RP at a time, then i'm limited to how many RPs I can take part in simultaneously, so I dont get swamped and bored with them. Also, it helps me switch into character better between the RPs. I could easily switch between Creeping Dusks overly shy and timid nature right into Ardent Discharge's leading command role by only reading the name of the RP.

Edited by Creeping Dusk
  • Brohoof 1

Well, at least I tried. I'm just gonna let this one go, okay guys? Dusk, go ahead and enroll Frostbite somewhere else. 

Sorry to have wasted everyone's time.

• Brohoof 1

Well, at least I tried. I'm just gonna let this one go, okay guys? Dusk, go ahead and enroll Frostbite somewhere else. 

Sorry to have wasted everyone's time.

I'm happy to keep going its just...no one else posted so...yea. What did you plan on having in the center of the jungle ? Its been nagging at the back of my mind for a long time now...

• Brohoof 1

Something something something something

Ask me stuff...and all my OC's