Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Robot Chicken

Grtxkkyz

yeah i'm a fan of Robot Chicken and Seth Green when it comes to his comedic delivery

aquaman12robotchickenvariantcover.jpeg

go this variant cover for Aquaman a while back.... i love it and there DC comics special is my new fav

Edited by PonyEcho

I don't know why, but I was half expecting a discussion about a skit on mlp....that would of been something I'd love to see! Although, I don't watch the show as much as I used to..

I've showed Robot Chicken to several people and the respose I always seem to get is "I dont' get it." just like MLP. How can you not get retro figurines and or any character in situations they would not normally be in. Like He-Man, oh man, skeletor ready to commit suicide ahahahahaha. What isn't there to get?

I actually started liking this show right before MLP! Its actually really good, but I wonder if they'll ever do a brony sketch that isn't already used ( Collegehumors My Little Brony ).

After some curious googling, I found that the did one for the older gen My little Pony. all we need to do now is wait for them to do FiM....

omg HAHAHA I was watching that thinking to myself "oh boy..." but the surprise death pony at the end made really made the ending.

Eh, it's alright. For me, it's just too random. I like a show to at least make a little bit of sense. I've seen a few episodes, and there are some funny bits, but most of it's just 2 second clips of something random, which just isn't that funny to me. Seth Green can do better, in my opinion.

Edited by Betez

It's quite good, but it's just lost that certain something that made those early episodes amazingly funny. Now when I'm watching it, I'm just wondering when they're gonna get to the good stuff. Still, it's far better than most of the other stuff airing Sunday nights.

Edited by SrFrog

Robot Chicken is really a hit or miss kinda show for me. some are really funny but there are those that are meh quality. I'm starting to dislike the show after Seth's recent behavior. It's proving hard since the show is so random