Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twi-Lie Sparkle

Apple      Bloom

This is going to be the hardest one yet. I'm working with a 720p screencap so a lot of guesswork going on.

post-37-0-20982600-1318389444_thumb.png

Body and mane outline.

post-37-0-35585500-1318456970_thumb.png

Finished!

1842 x 2000 | 774 x 840 | 358 x 388

post-37-0-13973400-1318556314_thumb.pngpost-37-0-85806800-1318556316_thumb.pngpost-37-0-20195400-1318556320_thumb.png

Full size on DeviantArt (4604 x 5000)

Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 2

I'm addicted to these. It's very hard to take it off the screen once it's up.

I know you're set with as many Lie variants as you'd like to bother with, but I just wanted to point out mine for teh lulz: Lie-nyl Scratch. Lionel's a real name, too, so it's perfect. I guess I'm also amused by the notion of not actually seeing the lie eyes, hidden by the specs. :P

Edited by Vinyl Scratch
  • Brohoof 1

I'm addicted to these. It's very hard to take it off the screen once it's up.

I know you're set with as many Lie variants as you'd like to bother with, but I just wanted to point out mine for teh lulz: Lie-nyl Scratch. Lionel's a real name, too, so it's perfect. I guess I'm also amused by the notion of not actually seeing the lie eyes, hidden by the specs. :P

I'm liking this idea. B)

I'll probably do this next but someone on DeviantArt requested Rainbow Dash so I've got to do it too.

Btw, anyone know good pun name for RD?

But... Twilight has purple eyes, not green !

Jk, it looks awesome! :P

edit: oh wait I only looked at the first screenshot. She does have purple eyes in the others :P

Edited by Marshmallow

But... Twilight has purple eyes, not green !

Jk, it looks awesome! :P

edit: oh wait I only looked at the first screenshot. She does have purple eyes in the others :P

Yeah, the screenshot is a rough photoshop I did to trace the vector over. In fact, if you look closely you can see some darker lines where I started vectoring. In the final version, I flipped her horizontally to match the other lying ponies. The only thing I'm not happy with is the eyes. They're not exactly the right shape for Twilight and they're missing her lower lashes.