Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my first horror fanfic!

Thundershock

hey guys! i made a horror fanfic called the dark bridge.i hope you enjoy!it is gory but not as gory as other fanfics.also,if i made a typing error,tell me.i typed fast while i did this,so....yeah.

it was just another simple day in ponyville.with the sun going down,an earth pony was trotting around ponyville when he stumbled upon a bridge,which he crossed.But for some reason,he kept walking and walking and he could'nt reach the end of the bridge.he started running as fast as he could,but he still couldnt reach the other side.he got very tired and stopped to rest.All of a sudden,it got pitch black and the pony couldnt see anything.He started to shout,but no sound came out of him.he passed out,and woke up in a room tied to a table.Then a black shadow walked in the room.nothing but a shadow.The shadow transformed into a black monster completely covered in spikes.he picked up a knife,causing the earth pony to scream.the black beast held up the knife and slashed the ponies throat,causing blood to splatter everywhere,also causing the pony to die.the next day,rarity woke up to a very weird sound in her house.she trotted around the house,trying to find that noise."sweetie belle,stop that noise right now!"rarity said to sweetie belle.sweetie belle answered in a tired voice,"thats not me rarity!"rarity looked confused,but then she saw a shadow that started whispering to her,"come follow me if you want to know where that noise is"."fine."rarity said,and started to follow the shadow outside.it lead her to the same bridge the other earth pony got killed.she kept trotting and tripped,causing her to faint for some reason.she awoke,in a room tied to a bloody table,noticing a skull of a pony on a shelf."aaahhh!! now theres blood all over me,my mane is gonna get ruined!"rarity shouted.the same shadow walked into the room and transformed,picking up a bloody knife.rarity screamed in horror and tried her best to get loose."shut up you stupid pony"the beast said,and ductaped her mouth shut."i like short deaths,but ill give you a bloody and long one"the beast said.rarity could'nt make any noise,but she started crying like crazy.the beast said,"my name is death,and youre dead!!"and quickly slashed raritys left front hoof off.rarity still cried in horror as death cut a circle in her stomach,and jabbed her heart,causing her to die.

later on that day,rainbowdash was going to visit rarity,and knocked on her door.sweetie belle answered the door."hello?oh, hi rainbow dash!sorry rarity is'nt here right now,said sweetie belle."do you know where she is?"asked rainbowdash.sweetie belle nodded her head saying "no."rainbowdash looked confused,and went off to find rarity.She stumbled across a bridge,and when she looked down at it,something hit her in the face,causing her to fall on the ground and faint.she woke up,tied to a bloody table next to lyra and a light purple pegasus."lyra?! firework?! what are you guys doing here?!"firework,the light purple pegasus pointed to a shelf with 2 skulls;one raritys skull.death walked in the room,holding a knife soaked in blood."who are you?! did you murder rarity?!"rainbowdash yelled at the beast.the beast replied,"well, maybe i did,but you hav no proof! and neither will you,ugly green pony!"he shouted at lyra and slashed off lyras horn,causing her to scream in pain.he turned to the pegasus and cut off her wings,then quickly cutting off rainbowdashs horn."dont worry,lyra.youll see rarity.IN YOUR BLOODY DEATH!!! death screamed and jabbed the knife in fireworks throat and cut off her head."FIREWORK!!! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!"rainbowdash yelled at death."shut your mouth,ugly little piece of trash!"and he slashed rainbows head off.he picked up firework and rainbowdashs heads,and skinned them off,removing the brains from each of the heads,and threw the brains across the room,then put the 2 skulls on the shelf.by now lyra was shivering and crying in fear and pain.death turned to lyra."youre next"he said.lyra screamed,but death shoved the knife down lyras throat,cutting her throat,splitting her gums and tongue open.he skinned off lyra head,cut it off and put it on the shelf."time to kill the last 4 elements of harmony,and my dirty work will be done!it was the end of the day,and twilight,pinkie pie,applejack,and fluttershy went to have a picnic before it got dark."im suprised rarity and rainbow didnt come"said twilight.an odd grumbling sound was heard,and it annoyed applejack."what the hay is that?"applejack said.fluttershy was quivering in fear.pinkie pie got up and started bouncing."lets go find that noise right now!"said pinkie.pinkie started bouncing towards the noise,while twilight dragged fluttershy cause she was too scared to move on her own.they found the bridge,and all of a sudden they couldnt move, and they all got scared."i-i cant move!"said twilight."me neither, said applejack.pinkie,what abou-"applejack fainted all of a sudden,causing the other 3 to faint,too.they all woke up in a room tied to a severly bloody table.fluttershy was quivering in fear,and happened to notice the scene with lyra,rainbowdash,and light purple skin on the floor.then she noticed a smashed up brains on the other side of the room.she started crying like crazy."fluttershy, what wrong?said twilight."uuuhhh....,twilight.i think i know what happened to rainbowdash and rarity!"said pinkie in fear and pointed to a shelf with the skulls.all 4 of them gasped at the sight and started crying knowing rarity and rainbowdash were dead.death walked into the room with not a knife;a chainsaw.he waled up to applejack and said,"youre first,apple pony."applejack screamed and bucked death,causing him to fall down.twilight saw this as her big chance and teleported of of the ropes and shot death with a magic beam.death fell down,moaning in pain.twilight ran over to fluttershy,pinkie pie, amd applejack and quickly untied their ropes."THIS IS FOR RAINBOWDASH AND RARITY!!!!"screamed twilight and shot her best magic she could use.The magic was so powerful,death exploded in a gassy explosion.they all fell down,and when they got up, death was no longer in there."i think i killed him!"said twilight."but,*sniff*rainbow and rarity are still dead!"said pinkie pie.applejack turned around to see the remains of her dead friends.all of a sudden,she gasped."rainbow?! rarity?! you guys are alive now?!"the other 3 turned around and noticed that rarity and rainbowdash were standing there.rainbow and rarity ran up to them and they all had a good group hug."*sniff*i m so happy that im alive again!its all thanks to you guys.i dont know how i could ever repay you guys!"said rainbowdash."im so happy that im alive,but my mane is a mess!"said rarity."i bet i can repay you rarity.ill fix your mane up."said applejack.the 6 ponies all laughed and walked out of the building,happy that rarity and rainbow were alive once again.they trotted back to ponyville,with a happy mood.

-the end

• Brohoof 1