Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 3 Episode Change?

Concord

Hello!

Recently, while browsing the internet, i found some information.

post-10583-0-92630100-1358599387_thumb.png

As you can see, Episode 13 was originaly called "Princess Coronation", and now, it has been renamed to Magical Mystery Cure.

What could this mean?

Has the plot been changed?

Does it have to do something with the whole Twilight Alicorn and princess ideas?

Please discuss, and please do inform me, if i'm missing out on something.

Thank you for your time

happy_princess_celestia__by_thedashinpon

Edited by Concord
  • Brohoof 3

Sentence synopsis: "When Twilight casts a spell that switches the Cutie Marks and destinies, the only way to reverse the spell is by writing her own magic."

Now that is a good idea. I don't know if it was like that before, but it's still good. I am a person who is quite scared by destiny (Which is why Trixie is best pony, I'm not explaining it so look at my profile under "Best Pony?" :P), so changing one's destiny is a great plot point, and may be a great finale.

And it's an episode where I don't think it's going to be terrible because the synopsis sounds so bad. Yay!

EDIT: Also written by Larson? Awesome. :D

Edited by Firebolt

MA Larson actually confirmed on his Twitter that the title never was "Princess Coronation".

GIf3oan.png

Therefore, the title probably always was what it is now.

It's like how Canterlot Wedding isn't called "Royal Wedding" despite the fact that advertisements called it a Royal Wedding. There may be a princess coronation in the episode, and that's how they're going to try and advertise it and sell toys around it probably. 

Edited by Rarietty
  • Brohoof 1