Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Lyra Heartstrings :3

~Lawful Jordo~

Hmmmm, I'm still discovering human artists. I have never heard of Justin Bieber before you showed me this video.

It's not really my style to be honest. I'm sure some ponies would like it, it's just not for me.

I don't hate him however. I've never met him before, he could be really nice.

I think he is Weird guy!

acts really weird! when i listened to him first time, i thought that he is a GIRL!

You are my favorite pony in the world. I think you're beautiful and and I've always wanted to meet you. :P

Did you know that you're doing really well in an attractive pony contest in the human world? xD

And what would you do if you actually met a human in person?

• Brohoof 1

I think he is Weird guy!

acts really weird! when i listened to him first time, i thought that he is a GIRL!

Well i'll probably never meet him, so I won't think too much about it.

You are my favorite pony in the world. I think you're beautiful and and I've always wanted to meet you. :P

Did you know that you're doing really well in an attractive pony contest in the human world? xD

And what would you do if you actually met a human in person?

Thank you so much! I'm getting so many compliments from you guys, you're all making be blush <3

Wait, I was entered in an attractive pony contest? And I'm doing well?....... 0.0 

I didn't think I was beauty contest good looking. I always thought I was just kind of average. 

lyra_____surprise____by_sirponylancelot-

I was was ever to meet a human face to face (Which I plan on doing when I travel to Earth), I would probably just bore him/her with questions. As much as I hate to admit it, I can ramble on and on at times. I would try my best to make friends, and maybe try some things that humans usually do with their buddies. Go out to see a movie? Go to the park? Something like that.

• Brohoof 2

post-8252-0-27607200-1354514403_thumb.jpg

Lyra, this is what we humans use as our main source of transportation.  It's called the car, and they come in all kinds of models, styles, and types.  When you ever do come to Earth, would you like to ride in, or ever drive one of these machines?

• Brohoof 1

Hi Lyra! I know it would sound weird, but a few weeks ago I ended up having a dream about you and me wearing spy outfits for a HUGE spy mission (even though it never went well because I ended up waking up from the alarm). Again, it sounded unusual, but what do you think? :D

• Brohoof 1

Well I don't trust Discord. he is a trickster, and I don't believe he is actually reformed. He'll do anything to get what he wants, and that includes pretending to change.

I was terrified of Nightmare moon. I never thought I would actually see her, especially growing up with stories of her every nightmare night. Needless to say I was hesitant to trust Luna after that, but unlike Discord I do truly believe she's different now.

I was in Canterlot to preform in concert when Chrysalis and her changelings attacked. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. That was the first time I've ever been in a city under siege, but it was terrifying. Knowing that the defenses could fall and guards get overwhelmed at any second was the worst feeling ever. That was by far the worst day of my life. Needless to say I am not a fan of Chrysalis.

.....Who the heck is King Sombra?

ROUND FOUR: HEROES UNITE

What are tour thoughts on:

Rainbow Dash?

Pinkie Pie?

Rarity?

Applejack?

Fluttershy?

Twilight Sparkle?

Hi this the Fox.! :lol:

Lyra I know you like Human but not all of them are human. :blink:  I one of them like the name say l'm a FOX a talking Fox. How found this site looks like you did to. We are talking animals in a Human Site That is can of weird but ok to. B)  I hope we can be good friend in this site.

Will This FOX has to go to some where in this site. :ph34r:  That send Fox801 Sing Out!! :lol:

P.S. Have fun ;) 

(edited)

Lyra, this is what we humans use as our main source of transportation.  It's called the car, and they come in all kinds of models, styles, and types.  When you ever do come to Earth, would you like to ride in, or ever drive one of these machines?

A car? Yeah, I think I've heard of those. We don't have anything like them in Equestria; If we want to travel long distance, we either have to take a train, teleport, take a chariot or ride a hot air balloon. I think it would be cool to ride in a car ^.^

They seem so cool. It's like your own personal trolley  but really fast. I would like to drive one if somepony taught me how to first. 

Hi Lyra! I know it would sound weird, but a few weeks ago I ended up having a dream about you and me wearing spy outfits for a HUGE spy mission (even though it never went well because I ended up waking up from the alarm). Again, it sounded unusual, but what do you think? :D

You had a dream about me? And we we're spies? That sounds kind of cool actually. What kind of mission were we on? 

ninja_lyra_vector_by_queen_alice-d4pbunt

ROUND FOUR: HEROES UNITE

What are tour thoughts on:

Rainbow Dash?

Pinkie Pie?

Rarity?

Applejack?

Fluttershy?

Twilight Sparkle?

Rainbow Dash can be kind of obnoxious sometimes, but she seems like she means well. When I first met her, I thought she was nothing but a loudmouth; but after I saw her preform some tricks for the first time, I was amazed. That mare has some real talent; I wouldn't be surprised if she became captain of the Wonderbolts someday. 

I love Pinkie Pie ^.^  She's so nice to everypony! I remember when I first moved to Ponyville from Canterlot, she was the first pony to introduce herself to me. I've been to a few of her parties too; so much fun! 

Rarity reminds me of the mares I used to know back in Canterlot. I definitely didn't expect to run into somepony like her in Ponyville. She may look like a snob on the outside, but I swear she is the most generous pony I've ever met. I went to her boutique for my dress when I went to the Gala last year, and it turns out she had been working nonstop for the last 42 hours making dresses for her friends. She didn't even accept a payment!

Who couldn't love Applejack? Seriously? She is hard working, honest and kind; not to mention she saved the entire town from a stampede. Also, the Apple family cider is to die for! My very first alcoholic drink was actually apple family cider.

Fluttershy seems nice enough, though she never really talks to me. I've tried to spark up a conversation in the past, but I can barely get a reply out of her. I've heard she got bullied pretty bad in flight camp; that could be the source of her self confidence issues. I feel bad for her.

Twilight is one heck of a mage. I could never dream of being as good as her, though I don't really use my magic all that much. I've actually seen Twilight around Canterlot when I was growing up. She never really seemed interested in making friends, she always seemed to be more interested in improving her skills. I sign out some books from her library from time to time, she seems really friendly. 

Hi this the Fox.! :lol:

Lyra I know you like Human but not all of them are human. :blink:  I one of them like the name say l'm a FOX a talking Fox. How found this site looks like you did to. We are talking animals in a Human Site That is can of weird but ok to. B)  I hope we can be good friend in this site.

Will This FOX has to go to some where in this site. :ph34r:  That send Fox801 Sing Out!! :lol:

P.S. Have fun ;) 

I've never met a talking fox before... Where are you from? Are you from outside of Equestria? 

I don't like being called an animal by the way. It's belittling.

HI, Lyra!! It's been nice to know you and I'm your biggest fan! Just a little question about your friend hood with Bon Bon. When and where have you met her? etc.how did you react?

Well, it all started in school actually; I had just moved to Ponyville from Canterlot. I had trouble making friends at the time, everypony thought I was a snob because I came from Canterlot. Pinkie was pretty much the only pony who would even talk to me, though I was in a dark place back then; I brushed her off. Other ponies would make fun of me, calling me a snob and 'weird'. I didn't really help that my magic was pretty weak for a Unicorn my age. 

I would always sit alone during lunch, with the occasional visit from Pinkie. I remember one day Bon Bon sat down with me and tried to spark up a conversation. I told her to leave me alone. I was a bit rude, but regardless she came back to see me the next day at lunch; and the next day, and the day after that. I kept pushing her away, but she would always keep coming back to me every day to try and talk to me. 

One day the teasing got a little bit more heated than usual, so I slipped behind the school to cry. I was crying so hard I even skipped class because I didn't want to face my classmates. After school ended, who ended up finding me behind the school? Bon Bon. She sat with me for almost three hours comforting me. I had been a jerk to her in the past, but she genuinely wanted to make me feel better. 

The for the next few weeks, we returned to our same old routine. I would sit alone, and she would come and join me. Only difference? I actually enjoyed her company. Ever since then, we've become inseparable. 

Lyra-and-Bon-Bon-my-little-pony-femslash

Edited by ~Lawful Jordo~
  • Brohoof 3

Not a problem ;)

I love talking to my human fans!

Brohoof? 

happy_lyra_by_shadewingz-d58uwvg.jpg

of course, Lyra and thanks again!!

If you have time can you also answer another question for me please?

Do you enjoy your time in Canterlot or Ponyville better? It's your opinion and I won't judge them.

of course, Lyra and thanks again!!

If you have time can you also answer another question for me please?

Do you enjoy your time in Canterlot or Ponyville better? It's your opinion and I won't judge them.

Of course I can answer another question! It's why i'm here ^.^

I enjoy my time in Canterlot and Ponyville for different reasons...

I've made most of my friends in Ponyville. Sure, it's not a very big town by any means; but the people I care about live there. Not to mention I'm living in Ponyville as of now (I'm roommates with Bon Bon). I may have been born in Canterlot, but the majority of my fond memories are from Ponyville.

Not to say I don't like Canterlot. There is a certain magic there; maybe because Princess Celestia and Princess Luna live there. There are so many sight to see, it's marvelous. After I graduated from primary school, I was accepted into the Canterlot school for fine arts. I moved back there for a few years to get my degree in classical music. I met my friend Octavia there actually; we had some good times.

lyra%20and%20octavia.jpg

In the end, my heart will always belong in Ponyville. I moved back here as soon as I got my degree. At this point, I can't honestly see myself living anywhere else. 

Hello Lyra!  So what do ponies in Equestria think of humans?  Are we seen as cute?  Scary?  What do ponies know about human history?  Also, am I the only one that thinks Trixie really needs a hug?

Well, a few of us (Including myself) are fascinated by humans. Your culture is so diverse, your history so rich. Other ponies call us 'Humares', as a play on words. We are a minority however.

A lot of ponies are put off by humans. You have quite the history of violence and... Questionable behaviors. 

Eating meat is another thing that most ponies can't wrap their heads around. It's scary to a lot of ponies who don't understand the concept of an omnivore. Some ponies just assume humans are pure carnivores, and would most likely eat us if given the chance.

I of course think this is ridiculous. I like to look at the positives of humanity rather than the flaws.

Does Ponies use touchscreen smartphones?

including you...

We aren't quite there yet technology wise. Most of us have heard of touchscreen technology from humans, but we're a little bit behind you guys in that regard.

• Brohoof 1

A car? Yeah, I think I've heard of those. We don't have anything like them in Equestria; If we want to travel long distance, we either have to take a train, teleport, take a chariot or ride a hot air balloon. I think it would be cool to ride in a car ^.^

They seem so cool. It's like your own personal trolley  but really fast. I would like to drive one if somepony taught me how to first. 

You had a dream about me? And we we're spies? That sounds kind of cool actually. What kind of mission were we on? 

img-1121838-1-ninja_lyra_vector_by_queen

Rainbow Dash can be kind of obnoxious sometimes, but she seems like she means well. When I first met her, I thought she was nothing but a loudmouth; but after I saw her preform some tricks for the first time, I was amazed. That mare has some real talent; I wouldn't be surprised if she became captain of the Wonderbolts someday. 

I love Pinkie Pie ^.^  She's so nice to everypony! I remember when I first moved to Ponyville from Canterlot, she was the first pony to introduce herself to me. I've been to a few of her parties too; so much fun! 

Rarity reminds me of the mares I used to know back in Canterlot. I definitely didn't expect to run into somepony like her in Ponyville. She may look like a snob on the outside, but I swear she is the most generous pony I've ever met. I went to her boutique for my dress when I went to the Gala last year, and it turns out she had been working nonstop for the last 42 hours making dresses for her friends. She didn't even accept a payment!

Who couldn't love Applejack? Seriously? She is hard working, honest and kind; not to mention she saved the entire town from a stampede. Also, the Apple family cider is to die for! My very first alcoholic drink was actually apple family cider.

Fluttershy seems nice enough, though she never really talks to me. I've tried to spark up a conversation in the past, but I can barely get a reply out of her. I've heard she got bullied pretty bad in flight camp; that could be the source of her self confidence issues. I feel bad for her.

Twilight is one heck of a mage. I could never dream of being as good as her, though I don't really use my magic all that much. I've actually seen Twilight around Canterlot when I was growing up. She never really seemed interested in making friends, she always seemed to be more interested in improving her skills. I sign out some books from her library from time to time, she seems really friendly. 

I've never met a talking fox before... Where are you from? Are you from outside of Equestria? 

I don't like being called an animal by the way. It's belittling.

Well, it all started in school actually; I had just moved to Ponyville from Canterlot. I had trouble making friends at the time, everypony thought I was a snob because I came from Canterlot. Pinkie was pretty much the only pony who would even talk to me, though I was in a dark place back then; I brushed her off. Other ponies would make fun of me, calling me a snob and 'weird'. I didn't really help that my magic was pretty weak for a Unicorn my age. 

I would always sit alone during lunch, with the occasional visit from Pinkie. I remember one day Bon Bon sat down with me and tried to spark up a conversation. I told her to leave me alone. I was a bit rude, but regardless she came back to see me the next day at lunch; and the next day, and the day after that. I kept pushing her away, but she would always keep coming back to me every day to try and talk to me. 

One day the teasing got a little bit more heated than usual, so I slipped behind the school to cry. I was crying so hard I even skipped class because I didn't want to face my classmates. After school ended, who ended up finding me behind the school? Bon Bon. She sat with me for almost three hours comforting me. I had been a jerk to her in the past, but she genuinely wanted to make me feel better. 

The for the next few weeks, we returned to our same old routine. I would sit alone, and she would come and join me. Only difference? I actually enjoyed her company. Ever since then, we've become inseparable. 

img-1121838-2-Lyra-and-Bon-Bon-my-little

Well, during my dream, our mission was to stop "The President" (who is a human and wants to try and take over Equestria under his power, unlike Princess Celestia) and that, if I'm correct (that is, if my dream continued :blink:), we stop him after a long journey bypassing through traps and foes and that The President is eventually forced to step down and relinquishing his role after he realizes that it's a tough task to even try to take over Equestria and our mission was successful. :D

I love Pinkie Pie ^.^ She's so nice to everypony! I remember when I first moved to Ponyville from Canterlot, she was the first pony to introduce herself to me. I've been to a few of her parties too; so much fun!

Rarity reminds me of the mares I used to know back in Canterlot. I definitely didn't expect to run into somepony like her in Ponyville. She may look like a snob on the outside, but I swear she is the most generous pony I've ever met. I went to her boutique for my dress when I went to the Gala last year, and it turns out she had been working nonstop for the last 42 hours making dresses for her friends. She didn't even accept a payment!

Fluttershy seems nice enough, though she never really talks to me. I've tried to spark up a conversation in the past, but I can barely get a reply out of her. I've heard she got bullied pretty bad in flight camp; that could be the source of her self confidence issues. I feel bad for her.

ROUND FIVE: ANIMAL LOVER

What are your thoughts on:

Dogs?

Cats?

Mice?

Bunnies?

Cows?

I've never met a talking fox before... Where are you from? Are you from outside of Equestria? I don't like being called an animal by the way. It's belittling

HI is me agine the Fox :lol:

Will I never met a Four legget pony before? :ph34r:  In My world Pony walk in two legs and has hadens.

And I from is call Mobius. That means you are not from here.

And sorry call you a animal the haman in this sit call me a Animal sorry about that. :(

I have some question to ask and if you have question to gust ask:

1. I see in this sit you a pony how has a horn on the head and some has wings and some has both?

2. Do ponys has a connie of ruler in the kingdom or a Council?

3. And the last one does your will planet as different species in it?

Will that all I have to ask for now. That send FOX801 sign OUT!! :)

(edited)

Your thoughts?

Wow! That was amazing! Those stallions... I mean, 'men', are so disciplined

Lyra, would you ever live with one of us humans in the human world? ;) Because I have quite a bit of room here at home.

Thanks for the offer, but I don't plan on staying in the human world permanently. My home is in Ponyville.

I do plan on visiting the human world when I save enough bits though. Maybe I'll run into you?

Well, during my dream, our mission was to stop "The President" (who is a human and wants to try and take over Equestria under his power, unlike Princess Celestia) and that, if I'm correct (that is, if my dream continued :blink:), we stop him after a long journey bypassing through traps and foes and that The President is eventually forced to step down and relinquishing his role after he realizes that it's a tough task to even try to take over Equestria and our mission was successful. :D

I wish my life was half as exciting as your dream >.>

But that's awesome! What kind of gadgets did we get to use?

Hmm Lyra. I heard that Ponies think that Humans are for little colt and anyone else intrested in them are Fillyfoolers and Foalcons. Is it true that someponys think that way?

Not really true. There is a show called 'My Little Human' that ponies think are for little fillies, but as for the human race itself that is not the case.

ROUND FIVE: ANIMAL LOVER

What are your thoughts on:

Dogs?

Cats?

Mice?

Bunnies?

Cows?

I really like dogs ^.^ I never had a dog growing up, but I would always ask for one.

Cats are kind of cute I guess, but I'm allergic.

I don't have any problem with mice like some ponies do, but I'm not too particularly fond of them either.

Bunnies are so adorable :wub:

Cows can be pretty nice. I can't say I know that many of them, but they seem pleasant enough. They aren't too fond of humans however, for..... Obvious reasons. >.>

HI is me agine the Fox :lol:

Will I never met a Four legget pony before? :ph34r: In My world Pony walk in two legs and has hadens.

And I from is call Mobius. That means you are not from here.

And sorry call you a animal the haman in this sit call me a Animal sorry about that. :(

I have some question to ask and if you have question to gust ask:

1. I see in this sit you a pony how has a horn on the head and some has wings and some has both?

2. Do ponys has a connie of ruler in the kingdom or a Council?

3. And the last one does your will planet as different species in it?

Will that all I have to ask for now. That send FOX801 sign OUT!! :)

Well, I'm a unicorn. My horn allows me to tap into the element of magic. The ponies with wings are called Pegisai, or Pegasus. They have the ability to well... fly. They can also stand on clouds, which I can't do without a spell. Ponies without either are called Earth ponies. They may not be able to fly or tap into magic, but they are usually the most physically capable. Ponies with both wings and horns are called Alicorns. There are only a handful of these, because only royal ponies have the right to become Alicorns. They can fly incredibly fast, preform nearly impossible spells and live thousands of years.

Equestria (The country I am from) is ruled by a pair of Princess'. Their names are Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. They are both Alicorns. On top of that, Celestia has control over the sun while Luna has control over the moon.

The Crystal Empire to the north is ruled by Princess Cadance.

Other nations beyond Equestria (Such as the empire of the Griffons) each have their own way of running things as well.

Equestria is home to millions of species. As for sapient species, we have the four species of Equine (Earth Pony, Pegasus, Unicorn and Alicorn), Griffons, Dragons, Diamond dogs, Cows, bulls and Minotaur.

Edited by ~Lawful Jordo~
  • Brohoof 1