Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

It didn't really work for me the first time either lol until 3 hours later when I described myself as a confident pony... lol awkward.

I also get really really bored whilst doing it. .__.

I really would prefer a more confident personality as I'm a lot like Fluttershy ;-;

I also get really really bored whilst doing it. .__.

I really would prefer a more confident personality as I'm a lot like Fluttershy ;-;

lol Yeah... do the Rainbow Dash one ;)

The first time I did it, I laughed for five minutes at how many times they said, "Relax... now relax even more... can you perhaps... relax more, even though you can't..."

• Brohoof 2

lol Yeah... do the Rainbow Dash one wink.png

The first time I did it, I laughed for five minutes at how many times they said, "Relax... now relax even more... can you perhaps... relax more, even though you can't..."

One question... do you do it with eyes closed? I mean, how could you see your body transforming then? Or do you have to imagine it with closed eyes?

lol Yeah... do the Rainbow Dash one wink.png

I do try, but I get bored! ;-; But that is rather funny. I try to close my eyes..and i used it when i was asleep and kept it on loop. All i tend to feel is hoof-lock.:|

One question... do you do it with eyes closed? I mean, how could you see your body transforming then? Or do you have to imagine it with closed eyes?

Less of a see thing, more of a feel thing. On my third attempt, the hoof part was certainly felt. It was a very interesting time, but I don't think I'd ever have the visual prowess to visualize it. 

I do try, but I get bored! ;-; But that is rather funny. I try to close my eyes..and i used it when i was asleep and kept it on loop. All i tend to feel is hoof-lock.:|

Well, just keep at it... maybe I'll make a recording with my soothing voice. lmao That way, the lock will be broken. Awww snapples. :P

• Brohoof 1

Here's the problem:

The induction part of this script is not well written. Usually, in an induction script, the writer does not use phrases like "I wonder" or anything else similar. From my hypnosis experience, good induction scripts are those that can be improvised around. For me, it takes only 3 minutes to get my subject into a deep trance. I have a pre-written script that I use. I then improvise around that script, to keep the subject engaged. 

This induction however, makes the subject have to concentrate to get into trance, which is kind of a fight. This is the instance for me, whenever I listen to the induction. All that needs to change from the script is the induction because I believe that it was not well written. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Question: How do you reset the effects pony hypnosis has on you? (Im not talking about 'revert to normal'; as in, if Ive been doing it awhile, and I said 'I'm an awesome pony', it wouldn't have the effect on me after listening to a reset file)

Let me claify: I want to 'experiment', but an experienced hypnopony said its dangerous(as in, lose yourself, feel shy one moment then hyper the next, example) for the mind, especially if the two ponies are very different. I was originally thinkin of switching, but now I'm wondering: Will the

reset file work if I do one pony one night, did the reset file, then do a different pony the next night?(and sorta gon like that until I decide on one?) Of course, I'll have to be xtra sure the rest file worked.

So far, I've done Rainbow 2x in one night, and once another time. 2weeks or so ago tried Twili, but didn't get though it like Rd. No negative effects have happened because of this.

Edited by Mikahlee

Why would you want to hypnotize yourself into thinking you're a pony? I'm just really confused by this thread. I want to elaborate on this but I just really don't know what else to say. I'm not making accusations, I just honestly want to know what's going on. Does it help you with something? How does it work?

Why would you want to hypnotize yourself into thinking you're a pony? I'm just really confused by this thread. I want to elaborate on this but I just really don't know what else to say. I'm not making accusations, I just honestly want to know what's going on. Does it help you with something? How does it work?

Well, it can enhance a specific part of your life. Let's say, you're a messy type of person, and struggle with keeping up with stuff. You also tend to not get work done and most of the time turn it in late. Now, I'm not saying this as a fact, this is just a scenario. 

For this case, you can hypnotize yourself into being Twilight Sparkle, which would make you more organized, and change your work ethics for the good. 

Or, let's say you're that person who's always loafing around being lazy, not wanting to do anything active and be a couch potato. You can hypnotize yourself into being Rainbow Dash, so that you can be more active and athletic. 

Last example: Let's say you're that person who's always found sad and hardly ever cracks a smile. You can hypnotize yourself into Pinkie Pie, which would make you a happy camper who's laughter can change the atmosphere of your surroundings. 

Actually, some people basically aren't susceptible to hypnosis. Technically, yes, they are, but their threshold for what they will do under hypnosis is so low that it's virtually non-existent. For them, hypnosis is more of a simple relaxed state, as opposed to being a state of highly open to suggestion (which is what hypnosis is).

Science, y'all.

This seems a tad unnerving. I'd like to try it, but I'd also like to not think I'm a pony for the rest of my life.

Plus, I haven't slept since about 10 AM yesterday, so it's probably not a good idea for me to do this now.

I will probably check it out on Sunday.

(edited)

I tried the new Twilight Sparkle one a couple of days ago, and during the recording, I could feel the front hooves, and I'm finally starting to feel the back legs changing. This is the first time I've tried a unicorn, so I'm not surprised about feeling no horn yet. Annoyed about not having felt any ear changes yet though.

I started falling asleep half an hour in, and I woke up almost completely after that, so I don't know how well it would have worked without that. But when I did start waking up, it was really weird. It was when the feeling of hooves was strongest, I opened my eyes and while I could see my fingers and recognize it as my hand, it looked like a hoof at the same time. It was preeeetty freaky, but still cool.

Yesterday and today I think I did better than usual in school, especially today. But alas, I have now reverted to normal. That is, if the code works when you don't remember hearing it. From the looks of what I'm typing, I'm not back to normal. Oh well, time to mess with my brain some more! img-1452300-1-biggrin.png

Edited by Vexxy
  • Brohoof 1

I have not had time to do any of these since January (I didn't have much success aside from the front hooves)

My time is free now so I will probably do one or two tomorrow :D

• Brohoof 1

I'm a classical pony :) 

I just did the Octavia one and it was awesome! 

The dude speaking in the background even sounded posh! After I was done I started speaking in a sophisticated manner and I had a love for classical music and stringed instruments and my pony body was amazing haha :) 

I recommend it to anyone who loves music and ponies :D.

• Brohoof 1

Well, the effects are obviously apparent.

I did the Fluttershy one (oh, how curious I am) and got about a third of the way through until someone ran into the room and started screaming.

It's only been a few minutes, but the effects are very much there. A little trouble talking above a whisper, and a dizzying effect when standing up, along with wanting to stay away from people (less apparent).

A little weird.. But, it's a. Good weird?

• Brohoof 1

Good to see a few more people are trying it. ^-^ I've realized that I've been really stupid and never said revert to normal, except for once, so I spent the last fifteen minutes saying that, I think I'm back to normal now, but I'm downloading the deprogram all file, just in case. 

And I've been interested in the Permanent Anthro Pegasus file, and while most things don't scare me, that permanent kinda does, so I was wondering if anybody here has tried it/will sacrifice their mind and possibly body for me?

Good to see a few more people are trying it. ^-^ I've realized that I've been really stupid and never said revert to normal, except for once, so I spent the last fifteen minutes saying that, I think I'm back to normal now, but I'm downloading the deprogram all file, just in case. 

And I've been interested in the Permanent Anthro Pegasus file, and while most things don't scare me, that permanent kinda does, so I was wondering if anybody here has tried it/will sacrifice their mind and possibly body for me?

Before I even CONSIDER doing anything like that, what is the file supposed to do? Does it make you feel like you're a pegasus or something? Is it permanent? 

Before I even CONSIDER doing anything like that, what is the file supposed to do? Does it make you feel like you're a pegasus or something? Is it permanent? 

...Well, yeah, that's the permanent bit... ^-^; I tried looking on the documents about it, but despite it being the only permanent one, I can't find any info on it. But I'm guessing that it makes you feel like you have ears, wings, with possibly hooves and/or a tail.

...Well, yeah, that's the permanent bit... ^-^; I tried looking on the documents about it, but despite it being the only permanent one, I can't find any info on it. But I'm guessing that it makes you feel like you have ears, wings, with possibly hooves and/or a tail.

Hm... I may or may not consider it, seeing as I had a weird enough time as even temporarily acting like Fluttershy. (For example. Le me holding a TINY bag of spicy stuff. le me dropping spicy stuff on the ground. Nothing happens, but I cringe and let out a scream of fear. Yeah, that was weird.)

• Brohoof 2

Tried the fluttershy one. Sad it didn't work, I could feel my fingers disappearing, but not fast enough to keep up to the audio. I almost was a horse.

Im not sure if i want to try this hypnotism has always scared me a little. Is it like you feel your body change or does your thought process and personality change and if so how long does it last? If someone who has tried it can respond it would be much appreciated.

Im not sure if i want to try this hypnotism has always scared me a little. Is it like you feel your body change or does your thought process and personality change and if so how long does it last? If someone who has tried it can respond it would be much appreciated.

It kind of feels like your half asleep and you're in a dreamlike state. It is very safe and it stops the moment the speaker commands you to stop.

It kind of feels like your half asleep and you're in a dreamlike state. It is very safe and it stops the moment the speaker commands you to stop.

Thank you i may try it soon if my parents leave for a good extend amount of time. I just wasn't sure if i could trust some sketchy hypnotism off the internet.

• Brohoof 2