Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Think of Fluttershy as a separate entity, as she thinks she is. I don't think she'll recognize your face if she doesn't remember your name. Maybe reinforce the changes in the recording by telling her that she's a pony, etc.

Human mind's a queer thing.....

That's pretty much what the video i recorded is. Basic summary of the video is me introducing myself to fluttershy and to tell her more about me. I also didn't mention anything about the hypnosis because that may have some weird results.

That's pretty much what the video i recorded is. Basic summary of the video is me introducing myself to fluttershy and to tell her more about me. I also didn't mention anything about the hypnosis because that may have some weird results.

Yeah: imagine someone telling you that you were the byproduct of Fluttershy's hypnosis.  That's the stuff of creepypasta, and not the well written kind.....  Do you want to try again?

Yeah: imagine someone telling you that you were the byproduct of Fluttershy's hypnosis. That's the stuff of creepypasta, and not the well written kind..... Do you want to try again?

not tonight. It's getting late and i have to work at 10:00 tomorrow (or rather 10:00 today). I'll listen to the fluttershy file before i go to bed just to see what happens.

not tonight. It's getting late and i have to work at 10:00 tomorrow (or rather 10:00 today). I'll listen to the fluttershy file before i go to bed just to see what happens.

Good luck; talk to you later.

if you fine the Trixie one please send it

I would try this but I have a job so it's not worth the risk is too risky

you all should be careful too when you get a job

Edited by Luna 831
  • Brohoof 1

good morning everypony. i just woke up after doing the fluttershy file last night and already my day is getting weird. so last night i left my computer on sleep mode and when i walked over to it this morning i noticed 2 things.
1.my forum pic changed to fluttershy

2.This:post-26221-0-35394000-1406996995_thumb.jpg

i don't recall ever putting my fluttershy plush there

Edited by ElectricBlueMLP
  • Brohoof 1

good morning everypony. i just woke up after doing the fluttershy file last night and already my day is getting weird.

Ok, I don't know if this could be useful information, but I woke up at about three hours ago on the dot and your profile pic had not changed yet. I also recall that you were online, viewing this topic.

Edited by dsharp105

Ok, I don't know if this could be useful information, but I woke up at about three hours ago on the dot and your profile pic had not changed yet. I also recall that you were online, viewing this topic.

Ok so ignore the first part of my last post. I remember that i did change my pic to fluttershy earlier today just to get into the mood of things :squee: . As for the plush on my laptop i still don't know how that got there. I'm just tired and still got a headache from last night so i'm prone to forget things

Ok so ignore the first part of my last post. I remember that i did change my pic to fluttershy earlier today just to get into the mood of things :squee: . As for the plush on my laptop i still don't know how that got there. I'm just tired and still got a headache from last night so i'm prone to forget things

Glad it's coming back to you! Hope you feel better, too!

Also, I totally interrupted your convo with TSG last night (when you went into Fluttershy state) with an update on my last session. I realize that post very likely got completely lost and forgotten in the moment, but you should check it out! I'm pretty happy with how it went. :P

So i decided to do the RD File again. And just looking at my computer. its putting me in the mood. and theres no ponies on it. just the default xp theme on Windows 7. still. i dont know how that put me in the mood of things.

Congrats, dude! Keep up the good work!

In the spirit of reporting, I'd like to share some specifics of my session as well. It was honestly the best I've had. I felt front hooves (at one point actually questioning where my hands had gone), though not particularly rear ones. I felt a tiny hint of a tail, and about the same level of ears as last time, just on both sides this time. Muzzle and mane were fainter than the rest, but eyes felt bigger, perhaps wider or more open.

But oh dear, the wings. My back arched from the start of the description of the wings, and it remained so for the entire duration of the induction and one more loop, such that I'm quite sore. I could feel them moving and control them, and as of now they're the most lasting sensation, still very distinct about a half hour later.

I definitely don't feel like I am RD, though, and I don't have any more than very minor hooflock. It just took a few moments to regain all feeling and use of my hands. So given how things went, I'm interested to see how they progress.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt, there!

That is some serious progress. When i used to do that file the one way i found out if i had the personality of RD was to play online on my xbox. Sometimes i would brag about winning and if i lost then i would get mad or upset. As for the wings i did experience a soreness in my back as well Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

That is some serious progress. When i used to do that file the one way i found out if i had the personality of RD was to play online on my xbox. Sometimes i would brag about winning and if i lost then i would get mad or upset. As for the wings i did experience a soreness in my back as well

Thanks, I'm pretty excited myself! I'm gonna have to try the online gaming here soon then. That could be quuite an experience!

On a side note, have you ever experienced a sudden flash of light during a session? I... I think it was mental, as my eyes were totally closed and my environment hadn't changed, but it was so sharp that it caused me to come out of trance for just a moment. It was accompanied by strong sensation in the front of my head. For a second I was wondering if my subconcious was trying to grow a horn, but that didn't happen, and everything went back to normal.

Edited by dsharp105

Thanks, I'm pretty excited myself! I'm gonna have to try the online gaming here soon then. That could be quuite an experience!

On a side note, have you ever experienced a sudden flash of light during a session? I... I think it was mental, as my eyes were totally closed and my environment hadn't changed, but it was so sharp that it caused me to come out of trance for just a moment. It was accompanied by strong sensation in the front of my head. For a second I was wondering if my subconcious was trying to grow a horn, but that didn't happen, and everything went back to normal.

All the time. It did bother me at first but i learned to picture that light as my mind going into the trance state......and then when all the pony changes happen the light appears again and i picture myself in equestria

All the time. It did bother me at first but i learned to picture that light as my mind going into the trance state......and then when all the pony changes happen the light appears again and i picture myself in equestria

Wow, I'll have to find a way to let that happen without being interrupted by it then. I do believe I was in trance at the time because, for the first time, I felt like my mind was free to just "occupy space", so to speak, and let the words spoken by the voice occupy the same space. There were thoughts that wondered through my mind's space, but I didn't attach to them.

Wow, I'll have to find a way to let that happen without being interrupted by it then. I do believe I was in trance at the time because, for the first time, I felt like my mind was free to just "occupy space", so to speak, and let the words spoken by the voice occupy the same space. There were thoughts that wondered through my mind's space, but I didn't attach to them.

Just keep it up and you'll be able to get into the full pony state. From how your sessions are sounding it looks like you are accepting the changes well

Just keep it up and you'll be able to get into the full pony state. From how your sessions are sounding it looks like you are accepting the changes well

I will do just that. But alas, for now I must go do homework and finish up a project. I'll channel my inner speed and we'll see how fast it goes.  B)

Also, if you wouldn't mind, take a look at the most recent question over on my thread. I wasn't able to answer it completely, but I mentioned I knew of a couple ponies I could ask. Perhaps TSG might have knowledge in that area as well. Thanks!

Edited by dsharp105

So an update. My headphones kicked the bucket :( . Poor things, but I got myself a bit of a payday do I'll easily replace them. I'm fascinated in hearing these good results. Keep it up everypony. And I've been thinking a bit. These practices have rekindled my psychology interests, possible career maybe? We'll find out ;) .

• Brohoof 1