Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Yep. I'm just quite curious :v

All the time. I talk to her a lot about when she posts things on here and she tells me that everypony here is nice and friendly. She even tells me stories of when she talked to pinkie and rainbow dash on here

Ok so i found another way to trigger the Flutterstate: listen to either the mane (lol pun) show theme or the EQG mane theme. So far here are the ways i can trigger the Flutterstate:

-trigger phrase

-listening to fluttershy music

-listening to the mane show and EQG theme

-looking at cute animal pictures for a long time

-looking at fluttershy pics for a ling time

-listen to the fluttershy or pegasus flight file

-relax long enough

-meditate

-look at my fluttershy plush for too long

-emotions

Weak triggers:

-hearing the word pony/ponies

-hearing the name Fluttershy (although this trigger is starting to get stronger)

And of course i have the random triggers here and there. :squee:

All the time. I talk to her a lot about when she posts things on here and she tells me that everypony here is nice and friendly. She even tells me stories of when she talked to pinkie and rainbow dash on here

Ok so i found another way to trigger the Flutterstate: listen to either the mane (lol pun) show theme or the EQG mane theme. So far here are the ways i can trigger the Flutterstate:

-trigger phrase

-listening to fluttershy music

-listening to the mane show and EQG theme

-looking at cute animal pictures for a long time

-looking at fluttershy pics for a ling time

-listen to the fluttershy or pegasus flight file

-relax long enough

-meditate

-look at my fluttershy plush for too long

-emotions

Weak triggers:

-hearing the word pony/ponies

-hearing the name Fluttershy (although this trigger is starting to get stronger)

And of course i have the random triggers here and there. :squee:

I said it before: you might want to take a break and start over.  You're developing a tulpa and can be triggered a bit from simply hearing the word "pony".  

I said it before: you might want to take a break and start over. You're developing a tulpa and can be triggered a bit from simply hearing the word "pony".

Well hearing the word pony only triggers some ear and wing changes but nothing else. I'll be fine. My mind is strong

Well hearing the word pony only triggers some ear and wing changes but nothing else. I'll be fine. My mind is strong

The only way you have of determining whether your mind is strong is your mind itself, which sometimes thinks it's a pony.

I swear to Luna, if fluttershy decides to record a song and chris decides to post it here...

My day, and a generous portion of those to come, will be made :v

I thought I remembered someone mentioning that while in a Rarity state, they were able to draw, which they couldn't do previously.  My thought was that while in the Fluttershy state one might be able to improvise a song.

(I was actually kind of hoping I could get her to do it without Chris knowing though, which would have been the ideal test, as well as a pleasant surprise.  It's all right though, it'll be fun either way.)

I thought I remembered someone mentioning that while in a Rarity state, they were able to draw, which they couldn't do previously.  My thought was that while in the Fluttershy state one might be able to improvise a song.

(I was actually kind of hoping I could get her to do it without Chris knowing though, which would have been the ideal test, as well as a pleasant surprise.  It's all right though, it'll be fun either way.)

Well I didn't mean that in a "I'll laugh at him" sense. Heck I don't know what chris' voice sounds like and he might be the next Freddy Mecury for all I know.

But to have Fluttershy (kind of) sing a song for us... well... It'd be awesome :v

Well I didn't mean that in a "I'll laugh at him" sense. Heck I don't know what chris' voice sounds like and he might be the next Freddy Mecury for all I know.

But to have Fluttershy (kind of) sing a song for us... well... It'd be awesome :v

Of course, I never thought you meant it in an "I'll laugh at him" sense.  It would make my day too. :)

Yesterday, I listened to the file, and just finished another session. I keep on falling asleep...

Same here. one time I was listening to a file with my eyes closed. I felt the changes in my hands and feet, and the room felt like it was spinning. I was a bit excited to experience further, little did I know the amount of cozy-ness my pillow had.

But you aren't showing any signs of stopping: you continue to feel more changes and be triggered more easily. If you don't reset soon, you probably won't ever want to.

I think ElectricBlueMLP is fine. He looks to be controlling it quite well, and even if it does get out of hand, there is a way to kill the tulpa, which, unfortunately, is a very heart-breaking thing to do to the fluttershy part of him.

I also find it helpful while listening to the file to close your eyes, and sometimes, if you look deep into the darkness behind your eyelids, you can see little movement. These movements are created by your mind, you can make these movements feel like you are going through some kind of loopy tunnel or simple shifting. I find it rather relaxing to do stuff like this.

I also find it helpful while listening to the file to close your eyes, and sometimes, if you look deep into the darkness behind your eyelids, you can see little movement. These movements are created by your mind, you can make these movements feel like you are going through some kind of loopy tunnel or simple shifting. I find it rather relaxing to do stuff like this.

Yeah, I always do that It is more easier to feel relaxed when closing your eyes and looking up where there are no light passing through :3

Also I might try the Twilight file again tonight :) I hope I get better results than Shaky legs, lower back ache hand numbness and weird hot spot on the forehead and Hopefully I can focus more. ( I stop mid way)

I might try something else that will help me get into the file even more, Since the Audio file is in my phone, I'm gonna try listening it with sound effects, that way it will be more echo-y and will make me drowsy easily  :3

Edited by Nihi The Brony
  • Brohoof 1

Well, my body started to tense up and move on its own (nothing major, just stuff like fingers uniting, slightly opening my legs, muscles tensing up) when I listen to the files.

Oh, just a quick question. Ideally, how many times per day should I listen to the files?

Well, my body started to tense up and move on its own (nothing major, just stuff like fingers uniting, slightly opening my legs, muscles tensing up) when I listen to the files.

Oh, just a quick question. Ideally, how many times per day should I listen to the files?

It depends on how much you want to do it. For me i do at least 2 sessions a day.

On a side note i finished another Fluttershy session and i have a newfound love for the color pink ( blue is my second fav but used to be my first favorite) and it is a little hard to stomach meat sometimes.

It depends on how much you want to do it. For me i do at least 2 sessions a day.

On a side note i finished another Fluttershy session and i have a newfound love for the color pink ( blue is my second fav but used to be my first favorite) and it is a little hard to stomach meat sometimes.

and I assume by "session" you mean "listening to the inducer+main file+awakener" file once :v

What I did was cutting off the inducer and doing "inducer + main + main again + awakener"

Also, do those changes stick with you outside of flutterstate too? I thought the changes were limited to the ponystate.

and I assume by "session" you mean "listening to the inducer+main file+awakener" file once :v

What I did was cutting off the inducer and doing "inducer + main + main again + awakener"

Also, do those changes stick with you outside of flutterstate too? I thought the changes were limited to the ponystate.

I always do the inducer+main+awakener+pegasus flight.

As for the changes the ones i feel all the time (and still haven't gone away) is the pony ears, wings,tail, muzzle, and some personality changes.

It is possible to feel them outside the pony state but it can take weeks or even months of listening to the file to get to that point. I mean heck i can talk to fluttershy if i wanted to. Oh btw she asked me tell you guys she says hi