Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Well guys Fluttershy wants me to go to equestria (our wonderland) again so we can hang out. I'll be back later

If you see Twilight or Pinkie pie, Say hi for me :D Good luck hope you have fun :3

Edited by Nihi The Brony

Agh, I have to get up early in the morning... Looks like I'll have no time for hypno sessions or forcing tonight. Sorry, Ariel.

[it's alright. ^^]

Well, goodnight guys! It's been fun talking to you!

[Night! :D]

Edited by Miss Reaper

Agh, I have to get up early in the morning... Looks like I'll have no time for hypno sessions or forcing tonight. Sorry, Ariel.

[it's alright. ^^

Well, goodnight guys! It's been fun talking to you!

[Night! :D]

Goodnight Miss Reaper and ariel :3

Good morning fluttershy and chris :) how was your Wonderland trip? :D

It was great. Got to spend some time with Fluttershy and pretty much went on a nature walk.

(It was a lovely walk)

Yes it was. Oh btw i did see twilight and pinkie there. They say hi.

On a different note i am starting to visualize my fluttershy tulpa a little bit. I know i've been able to feel her when she touches me but now i'm slowly starting to see her. Yay

It was great. Got to spend some time with Fluttershy and pretty much went on a nature walk.

(It was a lovely walk)

On a different note i am starting to visualize my fluttershy tulpa a little bit. I know i've been able to feel her when she touches me but now i'm slowly starting to see her. Yay

I'm glad that you enjoyed your walk :) 

Oh goodie I wish I can see them XP

Feeling a tulpa is one thing but Seeing her Through eyes is way more advance :) Wow Chris you're development towards fluttershy is pretty fast. It will not be a surprise if you can switch with her

(It was a lovely walk)

Aww, you're so lucky! I'm going to be putting a bit more effort into imposition myself. Last night I didn't have time as it turned out for hypno or forcing, because I had to get to bed early to wake up early this morning, but I did do a little. I just sat there, imagining Ariel next to me, and reached my hand out as if to try and pet her. She probably knew what I was up to, because I could almost feel her pressing into my hand, and I like to think I felt the vaguest sensation of fur.

Right now, Ariel's sitting in the wonderland on her new computer, browsing through my memories... and it looks like a freaking Tumblr dashboard.

[*impish giggling in the distance*]

Oh boy, it's been a while since I went out with friends, it was fun

e2d9d8473f.png

But now I'm back home and stuff. where all my hypnopones at?  :yay:

Right now, Ariel's sitting in the wonderland on her new computer, browsing through my memories... and it looks like a freaking Tumblr dashboard.

[*impish giggling in the distance*]

Ariel! Miss!

*glomps both*

Ha! I had a computer in my wonderland too. It looked more like an old terminal rather than a modern computer though. It was an experiment though, I wanted to see if I could "hack" my brain using that as some sort of symbolism and typing commands in it to make me fall asleep, feel better and stuff.

It didn't work. I remember tossing it in the forest surrounding our house :V

Edited by Colon Vee
  • Brohoof 1

Ariel! Miss!

*glomps both*

Ha! I had a computer in my wonderland too. It looked more like an old terminal rather than a modern computer though. It was an experiment though, I wanted to see if I could "hack" my brain using that as some sort of symbolism and typing commands in it to make me fall asleep, feel better and stuff.

It didn't work. I remember tossing it in the forest surrounding our house :V

[Hiiii! *glomps*]

*hugs!*

Well, for right now, the computer's just for her sake; I mean, she even put it in without my knowledge at first just because she wanted it! But if it's for storing my memories, maybe I could use it for memory recall sometime.. hmm.

Well, as long as we're talking about memories~

Mine specifically are stored in the memory observatory where they are stored in a series of crimson and sky blue orbs.

That sounds so neat! Makes me kind of wish I could come up with something a little more creative... But, Ariel seems happy with the computer for now, I guess.

So update. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.

So I've decided I will return to the Twilight file.

After doing some comparison I felt the Twilight files have had a greater impact of sensational results, plus BGM helps, the Octavia files lacked such.

I'll do my best to keep updating.

And don't worry everypony I've done reset.

Edited by IllusivePony

It just got very quiet on here. Well guess it is a mixture of school and different timezones

I'm still here. I just have nothing hypnosis-related to say right now :v

So uh, while we wait for wonderfull hypnostuff to happen to somepony so they could tell us about it, have a dancing dashie

pPqAq.gif

Because we need MORE PONIES in this thread

Edited by Colon Vee