Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

I do tend to drink a lot of coffee, but I've been doing so for 2 years now and it never affected my sleep THAT much. Especially since I don't drink any right before going to bed.

And I will try to get back to being extroverted... but I'm still not sure why this happened all of a sudden.

And I haven't really been thinking about that. My reaction was like "If they're people who are really capable of throwing away my and other people's friendship and respect just for a game, it's not people I want to be around". I'm happy to have lost them, actually.

The only think that's hurting me a bit is the "stolen girl" thing, but I don't blame either her or my friend, none of them knew about my feelings. I just blame myself for not telling her in time

Maybe lately you have been drinking coffee too much than you regular cups? Or drink it pretty late? That will make harder for you to sleep on too much caffeine on your body... Also you said you drink alcohol right? If you drink alcohol very late it will also make you feel more tired and sleepy when you wake up... *fun fact some alcohol or most alcohol have more sugar contain than sodas* :3

That happened to me as well...don't worry like you said it's temporary... It sucks right? But you'll get used to it.. TBH Introversion grew on me... and I kinda like it now and kept it as a separate personality  :P

Ah... well we can't do anything about that if you tell your friend that you have feelings for her then he will understand. You know what's weird... I've been experiencing the same thing right now.. My friend likes this girl that I also like but Im afraid to tell him that i like her because we might fight :P

But still if you really think this is the cause of Pony hypnosis then try to take a brake for a while... :( I hope you'll feel better soon *hugs*

Edited by Nihi The Brony

Maybe lately you have been drinking coffee too much than you regular cups? Or drink it pretty late? That will make harder for you to sleep on too much caffeine on your body... Also you said you drink alcohol right? If you drink alcohol very late it will also make you feel more tired and sleepy when you wake up... *fun fact some alcohol or most alcohol have more sugar contain than sodas* :3

That happened to me as well...don't worry like you said it's temporary... It sucks right?

Ah... well we can't do anything about that if you tell your friend that you have feelings for her then he will understand. You know what's weird... I've been experiencing the same thing right now.. My friend likes this girl that I also like but Im afraid to tell him that i like her because we might fight :P

Nope, have been drinking roughly the same amount at the same times. Maybe I'm becoming more susceptible to it. I'll cut caffeine for a while and see what happens.

And yes I do drink alcohol occasionally. but not often enough for it to be the cause.

And hmm, maybe hypnosis could actually help with it, knowing RD's confidence and stuff. I'll do a session later, I haven't done one in a while after all.

And I don't really want to tell him anyway. It's no use. What can he do about it anyway? Break up with her for me? Doubt it. She's madly in love with him.

Nope, have been drinking roughly the same amount at the same times. Maybe I'm becoming more susceptible to it. I'll cut caffeine for a while and see what happens.

And yes I do drink alcohol occasionally. but not often enough for it to be the cause.

And hmm, maybe hypnosis could actually help with it, knowing RD's confidence and stuff. I'll do a session later, I haven't done one in a while after all.

And I don't really want to tell him anyway. It's no use. What can he do about it anyway? Break up with her for me? Doubt it. She's madly in love with him.

I hope that will help :)

make it loop, have you tried listening a hypno session drowsy and half a sleep... I tells ya Trance is very strong...

well... I am leaning to the the part where you're honest with him... buut that works too, sorry to hear that...:(

I hope that will help :)

make it loop, have you tried listening a hypno session drowsy and half a sleep... I tells ya Trance is very strong...

well... I am leaning to the the part where you're honest with him... buut that works too, sorry to hear that... :(

I have yet to loop the files, either while sleeping or something else.

And don't worry. I'll find another one, eventually.

• Brohoof 1

I have yet to loop the files, either while sleeping or something else.

And don't worry. I'll find another one, eventually.

OH you got to try it someday.. I tells you crazy things are happening when you are a sleep or are listening to something. Like for example sudden body movements that you are not aware of. REALLY, it happened to me even when i am not listening to hypnosis and this was before  twilight hypnosis.. Oh let me share it to you.

I was in a bus going home and I was listening to some of my music.. then I have fallen asleep,Though i am still awake at the same time ( i have my sense of hearing)...Then the music started to get louder and louder until i've felt random energy run down half of my body then it kinda made me jump and made my feet kick! Lol  I woke up and everybody was looking at me weirdly.. and I just look away and said sorry... LOL it was very weird.. I wasn't dreaming.. if you're wondering

Atta boy :) there's still many out there that will suit you and me.. :P

Edited by Nihi The Brony

OH you got to try it someday.. I tells you crazy things are happening when you are a sleep or are listening to something. Like for example sudden body movements that you are not aware of. REALLY, it happened to me even when i am not listening to hypnosis and this was before  twilight hypnosis.. Oh let me share it to you.

Next time I go to sleep, I'll try it  :wacko:

Edited by External Project

WOW.

Tulpaforcing + Motivational Speech + Emotion Spill = Progress

{Hi}

[HI! :D]

Must you shout, Ariel? Sorry, she gets excited when she sees a new friend :P

But hey, it's good to see you making progress!

alright I'm planning listening to the Loop file later tonight :3 Hope something interesting will happen :D

But anyways how a re you guys? :3 any interesting stories?

WOW.

Tulpaforcing + Motivational Speech + Emotion Spill = Progress

{Hi}

Oh wow congratulation on your progress :o! also hello .. uhh.. what do name her?.... Fluttershy?...

Fluttershy.

I can only really talk to her in my wonderland.

Oh hello fluttershy :) 

(Another Fluttershy here AWESOME..........i mean yay)

Hello fluttershy as well :D how are you? :3

Gee... this is confusing XD

Edited by Nihi The Brony

Oh hello fluttershy :)

Hello fluttershy as well :D how are you? :3

Gee... this is confusing XD

(Oh i'm doing great. Chris is still sleeping but last night he did a session of the Fluttershy file. It is so funny seeing him act like me......but also very cute. He did make a squee noise again)

{Hai.}

Stupid Character Limit

(Oh and hello Fluttershy. My name is Fluttershy as well. :) )

(Oh i'm doing great. Chris is still sleeping but last night he did a session of the Fluttershy file. It is so funny seeing him act like me......but also very cute. He did make a squee noise again)

I talked over a LOT of stuff last night.

I basically dumped all of my life issues/philosophical issues/troubles.

It was deep.

She even sang to me.

And because I use a plush I got to represent her, I could "hear" her talking into my right ear.

{Hai.}

Stupid Character Limit

It's very nice to meet you :)

D'aww that's very cute :3.. I wonder how is he making that squee sound? X3

lol, you really enjoy seeing him acting like you X3

It's very nice to meet you :)

D'aww that's very cute :3.. I wonder how is he making that squee sound? X3

lol, you really enjoy seeing him acting like you X3

(I don't know how but it is very cute. It's anytime that i see him act like me or a pony that i laugh because he does some pretty funny things.)
  • Brohoof 1

{Me and Ayaze were watching some Hey Arnold. Me like}

Ohhh Hey arnold... DId you know I like that show as a kid? :3 It was  great show :D

(I don't know how but it is very cute. It's anytime that i see him act like me or a pony that i laugh because he does some pretty funny things.)

Lol i can imagine that XP it will be weird and funny if someone watches me act like I'm a pony XD

=I'm sort of a Fluttershy (um, this is CrystalShy for those who don't know....sorry)=

Hello crystal shy :3 How are you?

Soo many tulpas now :D I'm feeling excited :3

Wait what never SEEN her before

{Hei}

=*waves*=

She normally doesn't talk too much unless she finds others like her she can relate to the most.

Hello crystal shy :3 How are you?

Soo many tulpas now :D I'm feeling excited :3

=I'm doing good. I've been around forever though=

Considering she's my 2nd/4th tulpa (long story behind that) and I've had her over a year. She's just really quiet.